The Twilight Saga

vanessa payne's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Am very happy for you. It's a rare thing true love and to experience it twice, it's…"

vanessa payne replied Feb 16, 2010 to true love???????

12 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by vanessa payne

"True love is when you love so fiercely, your soul is split in two and the other clai…"

vanessa payne replied Feb 14, 2010 to true love???????

12 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by vanessa payne

"i personally like guys with nice long hair, but i think Jacob looks cool in short ha…"

vanessa payne replied Jan 3, 2010 to do you like jake with long hair or short hair?

29 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Kadence Persephone Chanel

"do u still need to ask."

vanessa payne replied Jan 1, 2010 to whos going 2 see eclipse?

22 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by ♥Shadow Aria Luna Black♥

"remember these beings was not human. maybe once, but not any more. the same rules do…"

vanessa payne replied Dec 30, 2009 to who doesnt like the idea of jacob imprinting himself on bellas daughter?

50 Dec 30, 2009
Reply by Ellie Lautner

"i agree. Edward and Jacob are like oil and water, they will never mix and will never…"

vanessa payne replied Dec 30, 2009 to Team Jacob/Team Edward

7 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by Gabriella

"no i think after. it took him a while to get to grips with his anger, but he grew up…"

vanessa payne replied Dec 29, 2009 to Jacob before being a warewolf is better or Jacob after being a warewolf is better?

17 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Kadence Persephone Chanel

"yes, i agree. but remember, Bella fell in love with Edward first. Its very hard afte…"

vanessa payne replied Dec 28, 2009 to Is Leah a better friend for Jacob or is Bella a better friend for him?

27 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by Kaitlyn Anessa VanSickle

"no Leah is fill with anger because of he lot and hate everyone and everything, but B…"

vanessa payne replied Dec 27, 2009 to Is Leah a better friend for Jacob or is Bella a better friend for him?

27 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by Kaitlyn Anessa VanSickle

"well in Bella's chase, she was always getting into trouble, or almost killed or fall…"

vanessa payne replied Dec 27, 2009 to if Edward's and Jacob's roles were reversed then you guys still would have chosen Jacob over Edward for Bella?

32 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by sumbal

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service