← Back to Official Team Jacob
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What do you love about JACOB?

lets discuss how much we love jacob/taylor

Started by madison

8 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by makayla

Who saw that??

I just love the song!!! It's a remix of you belong with me, Jacob sing for Bella!!! It's on my MP3 and the song just play all the time!!! I…

Started by Karolee

18 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by diajah

How come???

is it just me???? i got it when Seth became a wolf...didnt really get it when Leah also did..but i was like ok, whatever but last night i…

Started by jacobs' girl

8 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Jacki Lennox

Jakes true reason for loving bella?

hey guys i was wondering something and its been bugging me. oka u kno how jake had dis longing love fer bella and then as soon as he seens…

Started by TwiAdDiCcT<3

9 Jan 19, 2010

What was the real purpose of Bella in Jacob's life? Or Renesmee's?

I've just re-read the saga. I was reading BD, the part where Leah explains to Jake why she think she'd be a genetic dead end / when they ta…

Started by Christy

10 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Christy

IS JACOB WEARING UNDIES?!

I know this is possibly the most random discussion post ever.. .. But I'm currently reading Eclipse for the zillionth time, and he tells Be…

Started by Nina Ophelia

42 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Gabriella

My rewrite

For a school project, i'm rewriting new moon so Bella[Alex] ends up with Jacob[Jon] and Edward[Eric] is put in Jacob's sad, depressed feeli…

Started by Cierra

2 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by BreMarieCullen

Who do you think Bella should be with Edward or Jacob.I say Jacob because he is way hotter.

jacob or edward

Started by Jas

19 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by ♪ Adri ♪

Jake and Nessie Song

What song do you think it suits to Jacob and Renesmee? I can not think anyone but this: Hope you all enjoy as I did. Keep in touch and…

Started by Lara

21 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by Lara

What is your Jacob's favorite and unforgettable lines?

I would say the best line and definitely defines Jacob is his"Sure,sure..' thing.. It makes me say that Jacob turns to be a real friend who…

Started by It's Julie

32 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by chelsea

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service