The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'Bella' (10)

← Back to Official Team Jacob
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Story JacoBella Dawn of a New Day

Hey. What do u think of this? Dawn of a New Day Eclipse: Chapter 23: Monster-Chapter 26: Ethics Bella chooses to go with Jacob and live her…

Started by Sara Black

45 May 22, 2013
Reply by Amber Elizabeth Black

Alternate Ending to New Moon

Hey everybody of Team Jacob. I'm writing an alternate ending to New Moon. Let me know what you think!   It starts off with Jacob and Bella…

Started by Sara Black

108 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Melly A.K.A. Luvin' TDL

Do you think there should be a book 5 about Renesmee

I think there should be a book five about Renesmee it would be really cool. And to see what happens to her and Jacob.

Started by ☪ourtney Burnett

60 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by x Catherine x Edwards x

A Love Story Staring Jacob Black and Samantha Uley

this will be Samantha Uleythis will be Jacob BlackChapter 4- Some friends comes at bad timing         The next morning I wake up make break…

Started by sammy<3

0 Dec 22, 2010

Jacob Black

When I first started reading twilight, before new moon, eclipse and breaking dawn, I saw Jacob as this fun loving person. He seemed so swee…

Started by Aisha Khan

17 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Sara Black

Jacob imprints? Discussion on technicality of Jacob’s imprinting. I’d love opinions on this. ;D

My Opinion, as well as points of argument, are as follows— The first question of concern is: when exactly did Jake imprint on Nessie? When…

Started by Brittany

24 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by SJA FanFiction

Do y'all think Bella cross the line when she was considering naming her baby "EJ" Edward JACOB whiles she was fully aware of how Jacob fell about her?

Before we all find out that Bella and Edward was having a girl (Nessie :), Bella believe that whatever she was carrying was a boy and she c…

Started by Vanessa "Team Jacob" Johnson

10 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by Christy

Team Jacob?*spoilers*dont read unless youve read all the books

Okay so Im Team Edward for Bella and Team Jacob for Renesmee. That bein said why are you all Team Jacob when cleary Edward and Bella are su…

Started by KendraAlyssaCamille

14 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by Nicola Roberts

If Bella were to choose Jacob over Edward---How would you re-write the plot?

I am considering re-writing the plot of New Moon in a fanfic story where Victoria does not come on the day J & B are supposed to go cli…

Started by Ashley Eldridge

7 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Jennifer

BRAND NEW TWILIGHT WEBSITE

Yes it's brand new and not quite up to scratch but I'm working on it, please join and make it worthwhile. http://highlightoftwilight.ning.c

Started by Nina Ophelia

0 Nov 10, 2009

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service