The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'Black' (13)

← Back to Official Team Jacob
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Story JacoBella Dawn of a New Day

Hey. What do u think of this? Dawn of a New Day Eclipse: Chapter 23: Monster-Chapter 26: Ethics Bella chooses to go with Jacob and live her…

Started by Sara Black

45 May 22, 2013
Reply by Amber Elizabeth Black

Dawn of a New Day Author's Note

Hey, it's Sara Black, it's been a long time. I am sorry to say there will be no more Dawn of a New Day for a while, if ever. Too much going…

Started by Sara Black

0 Apr 18, 2013

~~ *Sorry but I can't love You* ~~

Sorry but I can't love You     He imprinted on her but does he really love her the way she loves him?   Prologue   Alexander and Dajan…

Started by Stefanie Rose *Black*

91 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by Stefanie Rose *Black*

Alternate Ending to New Moon

Hey everybody of Team Jacob. I'm writing an alternate ending to New Moon. Let me know what you think!   It starts off with Jacob and Bella…

Started by Sara Black

108 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Melly A.K.A. Luvin' TDL

Renesmee's New Beginning

This is a Renesmee and Jacob story, written in Renesmee's point of view.  Here's the first chapter! Chapter 1 Birthday "Happy 4th birthday…

Started by Kc Black

59 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by bella and jacob black

A Love Story Staring Jacob Black and Samantha Uley

Chapter 5 Things change Samantha’s Pov-           After Jake kissed me good night, I felt like I was floating on air. I looked at my mail a…

Started by sammy<3

0 Dec 22, 2010

this will be Samantha Uleythis will be Jacob BlackChapter 4- Some friends comes at bad timing         The next morning I wake up make break…

Started by sammy<3

0 Dec 22, 2010

Chapter 2 New House           An hour later the realtor is giving me the keys to my new house.           “Here you go miss.” The realtor sa…

Started by sammy<3

2 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by ♥lexi black/clearwater♥

A Love Story Starring Jacob Black and Samantha Uley

Chapter 1 The Past Samantha Pov-        As I was driving to La Push, the place where I was born, I was reminiscing the past. I had all the…

Started by sammy<3

2 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by sammy<3

Jacob Black

When I first started reading twilight, before new moon, eclipse and breaking dawn, I saw Jacob as this fun loving person. He seemed so swee…

Started by Aisha Khan

17 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Sara Black

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service