The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'bella' (12)

← Back to Official Team Jacob
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Twilight Saga - Solar Flare

I've been working on this fan fiction for about a month I suppose and I've been posting it on Fan Fiction.Net. It's called The Twilight S…

Started by PKGaming

228 May 27, 2013
Reply by Amber Elizabeth Black

Daybreak-a Bella&Jacob story:]

A/N This story takes place in new moon and Bella is on the edge of the cliff and she’s about to jump... I closed my eyes. “Bella.” it w…

Started by vivienne r

289 Jun 18, 2011

10 Reasons to like jacob black

#1. He's Sweet #2. He's Closer To Bella's Family Than Edward #3. He saved Bella's life #4. He is warm (temperture and personality) #5. He t…

Started by Kristen Nasta

6 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by Nikki™

Jacob and Bella's Epic Kiss

I posted this on the Jacob board a while back, but I thought I'd post it here too, because I'm still unsure about the whole thing. A lot of…

Started by PKGaming

5 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by PKGaming

jake and bella lovee story

this is how i think the story should go please be nice this is my first time trying this. it all starts after bella and edward get back and…

Started by sabrina Mosley

256 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Anita Newbill

Renesme's Story- Blue Moon

Chapter 1 - Birthday I was celebrating my 14 birthday. The day I would stop growing and stop getting older. Mum had explained this to me a…

Started by ☪ourtney Burnett

12 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by LilMiss Werewolf.! ~Jacob/Seth~

breaking dawn

it's kinda sad but i haven't got the chance to read breaking dawn who thinks they can explain to me what happend in the book.

Started by rebecca black

0 Jul 21, 2010

MAKE A BOOK ABOUT THE LIFE AND TIMES OF NESSIE AND JACOB

i think just like the way stephanie meyer made a book for bree, she should make one for jacob and nessie i really would like to see how the…

Started by Mo0nLigHt HyBriD

4 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by alchemist

Jakes true reason for loving bella?

hey guys i was wondering something and its been bugging me. oka u kno how jake had dis longing love fer bella and then as soon as he seens…

Started by TwiAdDiCcT<3

9 Jan 19, 2010

What was the real purpose of Bella in Jacob's life? Or Renesmee's?

I've just re-read the saga. I was reading BD, the part where Leah explains to Jake why she think she'd be a genetic dead end / when they ta…

Started by Christy

10 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Christy

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service