The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'breaking' (11)

← Back to Official Team Jacob
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Free Twilight Breaking Dawn Printable Ornaments, Tags, Freebies & More

Free Printable Twilight Breaking Dawn Ornaments, Gift Tags, Bookmarks & More!       Glitterfy.com - Twilight Glitter Graphics      NEW…

Started by suzieqponqueen

0 Nov 17, 2011

FREE TWILIGHT BREAKING DAWN T-SHIRTS! and Free Printables!

Free Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn T-shirt 11/18 Must subscribe to their blog http://vampiresetc.blogspot.com/2011/11/free-twilight-break

Started by suzieqponqueen

0 Nov 14, 2011

10 Reasons to like jacob black

#1. He's Sweet #2. He's Closer To Bella's Family Than Edward #3. He saved Bella's life #4. He is warm (temperture and personality) #5. He t…

Started by Kristen Nasta

6 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by Nikki™

STARS {SEQUEL OF BREAKING DAWN}

Preface What do u do when the one u love is making a mistake but denies it? How do u help knowing that person wont take ur advice wont ta…

Started by Jasmin Hernandez

12 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Jasmin Hernandez

Renesme's Story- Blue Moon

Chapter 1 - Birthday I was celebrating my 14 birthday. The day I would stop growing and stop getting older. Mum had explained this to me a…

Started by ☪ourtney Burnett

12 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by LilMiss Werewolf.! ~Jacob/Seth~

breaking dawn

it's kinda sad but i haven't got the chance to read breaking dawn who thinks they can explain to me what happend in the book.

Started by rebecca black

0 Jul 21, 2010

What are your fave quotes?

what are your fave quotes from Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and/or Breaking Dawn? mine are, "Did you know 'I told you so' has a brother, Ja…

Started by ♪ Adri ♪

24 Jan 24, 2010
Reply by Samantha Black

Breaking Dawn

is bd going to be a movie??

Started by ♥KιMвεRℓey-αηηα Hαℓε❤™

11 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by ♪ Adri ♪

if you could be one of the characters.....

if you could be one of the characters from any of the books, who would you be? i would want to be, maybe kate or alice....dunno why yet,…

Started by ♪ Adri ♪

6 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by ♪ Adri ♪

Jake and Nessie Song

What song do you think it suits to Jacob and Renesmee? I can not think anyone but this: Hope you all enjoy as I did. Keep in touch and…

Started by Lara

21 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by Lara

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service