The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'eclipse' (10)

← Back to Official Team Jacob
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Leah Clearwater .

I wish this chick woulda been cast as the role of Leah in Eclipse . I think the one they cast looks way too manly, and in the book she is…

Started by jasmine moore

9 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by rockstarrBella666

Sunset Diamond

Sunset Diamond                                                                                Preface       I didn't w…

Started by jojo meinne

3 May 23, 2011
Reply by Bianca Amanda Doutly

10 Reasons to like jacob black

#1. He's Sweet #2. He's Closer To Bella's Family Than Edward #3. He saved Bella's life #4. He is warm (temperture and personality) #5. He t…

Started by Kristen Nasta

6 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by Nikki™

Jacob and Bella's Epic Kiss

I posted this on the Jacob board a while back, but I thought I'd post it here too, because I'm still unsure about the whole thing. A lot of…

Started by PKGaming

5 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by PKGaming

Renesme's Story- Blue Moon

Chapter 1 - Birthday I was celebrating my 14 birthday. The day I would stop growing and stop getting older. Mum had explained this to me a…

Started by ☪ourtney Burnett

12 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by LilMiss Werewolf.! ~Jacob/Seth~

Did you also think you were going to die when you read page 628 in Eclipce???

page 628, final words by Jacob: "I pushed my legs faster, latting Jacob Black disappear behind me." i cried like a baby!!! and then breaki…

Started by jacobs' girl

29 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Ashley

Eclipse~

yo peeps~ what are your expectations for Eclipse??What was your fave part in the book? and do you think it'll be in the movie? :D one of my…

Started by ♪ Adri ♪

11 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Brittany C.

How come???

is it just me???? i got it when Seth became a wolf...didnt really get it when Leah also did..but i was like ok, whatever but last night i…

Started by jacobs' girl

8 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Jacki Lennox

What are your fave quotes?

what are your fave quotes from Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and/or Breaking Dawn? mine are, "Did you know 'I told you so' has a brother, Ja…

Started by ♪ Adri ♪

24 Jan 24, 2010
Reply by Samantha Black

if you could be one of the characters.....

if you could be one of the characters from any of the books, who would you be? i would want to be, maybe kate or alice....dunno why yet,…

Started by ♪ Adri ♪

6 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by ♪ Adri ♪

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service