The Twilight Saga

Hey, so I decided that after a long thought I would post my story on here! Yay, okay don't get too excited k? Anyway, I don't own the twilight characters in here but I do own the other ones so if you would like to use one of them, message me and we will talk! So here we go! I'm so excited!

Chapter 1: Never Wanted Any of This

Yea. I never wanted this life, this body, this soul, this father, these painful reminders. It feels like the only person who truly cares is my seventeen year old brother, Damien. He actually, truly loves me so whenever he sees the painful events, he does try to stop them. But I can't let Damien get hurt anymore. Every time he butts in or tries to stop my father from my 'punishments',he ends up hurting himself plus me even more. I talk to him afterwards and tell him that I'm okay, but he knows that I'm lying. He says the same thing each time. "You can't lie to me anymore Katrina! You just ...can't... I can tell your hurting with that look in your eyes and that fake smile on your face! The way he hurts you just makes me sick." He spits into the grass. " When its my birthday, I promise you that we will runaway from this hell hole..." Damien pauses to look at me. " I promise you we will get away from him. He won't be able to hurt you anymore." I couldn't help but think why Damien doesn't have a girlfriend. Any girl would be lucky to have him as a lover, a protector. That must come from our father though.

Views: 1769

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks! And thanks for reading!

I am VERYYY Sorry for how long ago I have updated.... I've been on vacation and also been working on this story so I thought I would take a break for a week... A week then turned out to be three weeks so then now I'm panicking because I feel I lost all my readers thanks to me and uugggghhhh... I'm just being my unusual self right now but please carry on to the story!

Also, Jacob shows up yay! Again, I don't own Twilight or the characters in them (though I wish I did ;P) BUT I do have rights for MY characters that I added so if you want to use them, just ask... That's all I'm sayin ;)

Chapter 6: The Alternate Earth

(Jacob's POV)

It's been a week since my last encounter with Damien. Ever since then, he has been AWOL. I told Sam about his wereabouts and how he's in La Push but he said not to worry, which is strange for him. He said that he'll show up again when he chooses too. I later on found out that Damien is staying at Emily's house with his sister. Her house of all places... Why them? She could of shown hospitality to anyone but she chose the enemy tribe members.

Aww, shut up already, Jacob! We don't need you to relive your sad, miserable life in Our heads too...It's starting to give me a headache! (Leah)

Yea, Jake! Knock it off... We know what's going on already so you don't need to repeat yourself everytime you phase! (Paul)

Uumm, Jake... I kinda agree with them. You do go on about this stuff WAY too much. Sam's fine and they haven't pulled anything yet but you just need to trust them a little at least. Sam wouldn't have let danger into his home if he knew it would hurt Emily... They always say, 'Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.' Seth chuckled.

Hey now... I don't get into your heads at all if you guys are overly-thinking your brai--- (Jake)

ENOUGH! They aren't the enemies here and you need to see that through your thick skulls. Now stop bickering like lost puppies and get your asses over at my house. We need to have a chat with the two Makah. Sam howled to alert the others who weren't phased.

I sauntered over towards Sam's house since it was a quarter mile away, when Leah zoomed past me, laughing. I mentally rolled my eyes at her and kept walking. By the time I got there, almost everyone was in the house. The ones who weren't there was Seth, Collin, and Brady but they were taking my flank.

We all stopped and phased, heading towards the small, yet homy dining room where everyone was waiting for the food to be served. Emily made us sit in assigned seats where Sam and Damien were at the ends of the table. Damien's sister, Collin, and Brady were on Damien's right and on his left was Paul, Quil, and Leah. On the left of Sam was Emily, Embry, and Seth. To his right was me and Jared (I didn't forget anyone; It isn't even table seatings because Emily makes the total to 13 and Jake and the others don't really know the seating chart but I put it out there if it helps with visuals :P).We were all seated and getting our plates piled with food when I noticed one of the seats were empty.

"Who sits there?" I pointed to the empty seat, looking across the table towards Emily.

"Well find out who's missing!" Em smiled cheesily back at me and continued eating. Sam laughed at her while I tried to concentrate on who was and wasn't here. Oh, Damien's sister must be sleeping or something if she was supposed to come to the "party" we were having. Everyone seemed to quiet down as soon as I figured it out but then I heard the water in the bathroom upstairs go off.

"I'll go help her get down here," Emily rushed upstairs.

"Huh, is she still hurting or something?" I asked, hoping to break the silence in the room. No such luck. If you dropped your fork on the ground, it would be the only sound in the room.

"...Really I'm fine. I don't need help at all, Emily. Actually, I'm felling better today," a voice said,sounding like a million chiming bells.

Right when I was going to take a bite of my roast, Sam and Damien stood up, greeting the woman who stood at the foot of the stairs with Emily. She looked about 16 with a beautifull color of reddish-brown hair that was wavy and long. She had mystical hazel eyes that were clouded with sleep as she rubbed them with her long, slender, and perfect fingers. Her skin was a slight olive tone with a smooth finish, making her look like she came out of a magazine instead of reality. She was tall but not too tall and she had the perfect chest. Everything about her was perfect! Finally, I stopped my gaze on her lips. Oh, her lips! They were full and pink, wanting someone to kiss them and get lost within them. At that moment, all I wanted to do was take her in my arms and kiss her until the dawn breaks... No, better yet, until the dawn of forever.

In that second, the strings broke. All those years of having puppeteers control me and attach more stings to my millions, they all snapped of pressure. Replacing those strings were iron chains but instead of pushing me to do things for them, they pulled and pulled. They brung me to different planets. These planets were only rest stops towards the real deal. Finally, they brought me to an alternate Earth. This Earth seemed like the same one with the same people and buildings but I could feel it was different. It felt like it was where I belonged. In that instant, I knew what the future held. I could see my life in front of me, In our alternate Earth.

A/N: Ok, I know some of you are confused about the whole Earth and puppeteer thing but the Earth thing will be cleared up (i think) later on in the story of at the end. The puppet thing is just like when people tell you what to do, it impacts you and you feel bossed around a lot. For Jake in this case, that's what he's saying but for him, it's magnified because of the tribe too so he's got a lot of people telling him things to do A LOT. So when all the strings broke, it means that all those times of being bossed around didn't matter anymore. He now feels like he's in space and could take on anything EXCEPT telling her about the imprint thing and werewolves athough he think she already knows because she's in the Makah tribe. Also, about the whole "Lone Wolf" thing, which I probably mentioned already but, The lone wolf WILL be cleared up later and don't forget about it because it's important! Anyway, I hope this clears some of you up and if it doesn't then reply and tell me what's up and what your confused about...

On a lighter note, Leave a reply and answer the following question: What do you guys think the lone wolf and multiple planets are? (They aren't just planets; They do mean something!)

Yep! Were you confuzzled about anything or think I should do better on anything? Critisism is very much appreciated!

great story love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Thank you all so much! This means a lot... Literally, I can't stop smiling and it feels like my heart is going to explode! Thank you all again and I'll post more tomorrow I think...

~Taylor♥

OK...I know, I know... I'm a really bad person right now but I was writing this chapter at school AND at home on two different copies and they DIDN'T match each other so I spent two hours trying to merge them together when I figure out it was pretty much plain to see that you take half and half and it would work... My blond moments I swear... Anyway, here's the next chapter...IT'S TAYLOR LAUTNER'S 20TH B-DAY TODAY!!!!!!!!

Chapter 7: The Final Night of My Blindness

(Jake's POV)

"Cough, cough," someone said.

I wanted to tear my gaze off of the beautiful creature still standing in front of me, but I couldn't. Then my body went into overdrive while my mind went dead. I dropped my fork from my mouth and stood up, muscles ridged, sending messages to my brain, but all going to the trash bin. One message did get through though and it told me to tear my gaze away, look towards Sam, nod, and run out the house. I just need to breathe and clear my mind before I start going back there and my wolf instincts take over.

(Kat's POV)

He just sat there, staring with unreadable eyes, at ME. Me, myself, and I. Honestly, I don't get it. I just came down the stairs and he saw me, turned all stiff, and stared at me for a good couple of seconds. Then he got up,dropped his fork, and ran out the door. What in fricking Hades did I do to him? I thought. I also thought I saw anger in his eyes when he ran out. I didn't anger him did I? I look over myself to make sure I didn't have a stain on my shirt. Nope. My other prediction was that he was crazy but I wouldn't think with a face like that that he's crazy. I can't think of any other possibilities.

Embry and Jared ran after him saying "sorry" and "don't worry about him, Kat."

"Umm, what the hell happened with him?" I asked, confused off of my mind.

"It's nothing. Just come and sit next to me, Kat." Damien said, gesturing to the chair. Although I didn't believe it wasn't nothing, I followed what he said.

"Alright, I'm starving anyway for sleeping so long. I feel like Sleeping Beauty." Everyone laughed a weary laugh except Emily who laughed a good, hearty laugh. God, what's wrong with these tribal men? They are so emotional all the time and worrying about nothing. Always angered by the slightest thing when really it's not a big deal.

I walked over to my seat at the table  when I felt an unfamiliar pain in my chest. I tried to push it away into a corner in my torso but it wouldn't so I just let it be and sat down, trying to enjoy the festivities.

(Jake's POV)

Why am I running from this? I'm running away from the house and out of town when in reality I can go back and suck it up like a real man.

I can hear Embry and Jared following behind me, telling me to go back or to stop.Still weighing my options, I stop in a meadow. It had flowers everywhere. In the very center was a very comfortable looking patch of grass enough for a werewolf to lay on. Hmm, this is very convenient and a good spot to rest, I thought. I went over to the spot of grass, still knowing that Embry and Jared were watching. Laying down would probably help me have time to think since I had nothing to do today. Surprisingly, Embry and Jared didn't stop me. I guess they know the feeling when you need some alone time to think because at the moment, they started to retreat back to Emily's house, probably to tell Sam where I'm at.

I stayed still, watching the animals in the forest and hearing the bird's songs until I eventually fell asleep with Kat's face behind my eyelids, waiting for me to come back to her.

(Kat's POV)

If you ever found how important it is to fall in love with someone, you know what I feel right now. No one notices though because they are having a special meeting while I'm stuck in the living room. Embry and Jared came back a little while ago with recognition all over their face. Apparently, they found Jake after he was running away from them. That was all I got to hear because then Emily chased me into the living room. So hear I am, sitting on the couch, watching "Gone with the Wind" which I don't really like anyway.Instead of paying attention to the TV, I'm zoning out, thinking about Jake. My heart and left wrist hurts as if it hurts to be away from him. My wrist hurts like I broke it or something but I never really used my left wrist much during dinner. My heart, however, yearns to be with him even though I saw him for a second. That one second that I saw him, he looked like he saw light for the first time in 20 years, which turned into anger. Now even as I'm sitting, it feels like I want to follow him out to the forest. I finally couldn't take it anymore, so I went to see Emily in the kitchen.

When I got to the kitchen, I was suprised when everyone was in there. I thought some people went home already since the "party" was over by now. 

"Hey Em? Can I talk to you?" I pointed to my wrist but I doubt that she understood what I meant.

"Yea...Hold on guys. I'll be right back." She walked with me to the hall. "What's up?"

"My wrist hurts really bad and my heart too but I was just wondering if my wrist was broken." She nodded and took my wrist. She bent it and felt around a little bit.

"No it's fine. Are you ok? Emotionally I mean."

"Umm, yea I think so. I just have this bad feeling like somethings going to happen to me."

"Well, feel better ok?" She gave me a hug and a worried but knowing expression. It's almost like she knew what I was going through but she couldn't tell me.

We walked back into the kitchen and I was immediately pulled to the side by Damien.

"Are you ok? Do you feel any different than this morning?"

"I think I'm ok but my wrist hurts really bad but Em doesn't think it's broken." He looked towards Sam and shook his head.

"Just go upstairs and lay down .You'll be fine later." He pushed me lightly towards the stairs. Sticking my tongue out at him, I followed his direction.

~~~~~~~

I awoke with a start. My wrist burns now. He lied! It hurts worse. Like A LOT worse. It's almost like someone set fire to my wrist while I was sleeping and it's still scorching.

I guess I'll get up then. I changed and then went into the bathroom and got a very cold drink of water. Standing in front of the mirror, I realize in my zombie state, the cold water might help the scorching burn in my wrist. Turning the shower on extremely cold, I stuck my wrist under the water and almost jumped back. It was so cold against my very hot wrist that it felt like it was defying the elements or something. I kept it there though but it seemed that it made it worse. Now, my wrist burns and hurts so bad, I wouldn't mind chopping it off and losing a hand. It was about 6:30 in the morning and I knew that Emily would be awake and in the kitchen making breakfast for everyone. I went downstairs and found Emily at the table with Sam.

"Hey. Where's Damien?" I asked, seeing that he wasn't there and his door to his bedroom was open.

"He left this morning to talk to Jake." Sam shrugged.

My breath quickened. Maybe he knew that I liked Jake and was going to tell him or force him to leave me alone. If he did, I would definitely confront him about it. How would Jake respond to me likeing him? Would he be disgusted or suprised. It feels like he likes me too but I can't get my hopes up or else it will hurt me to know that he doesn't like me.

"I'm going to go now then I guess." I didn't tell them that my heart was forcing me to leave.

"Ok. Have fun." Emily said with a little hope in her voice like she's hoping I find something.

I left, letting my heart tug me in whatever direction it needs to. It headed to the forest and through some shrubs, giving me small tears in my jeans. At one point, it lead me to cross a road and I almost got ran over. If the person in the car didn't stop, I probably would have but I'm thankful that the driver saw me in time. I traveled for what seemed like miles and miles, never knowing where I'm going but begging my heart to tell me. To no provail, it still lead on, beating faster because we must be getting closer. I was actually excited too even though I don't know La Push that well, which added onto the anticipation. Eventually, we stopped in front of a clearing. I couldn't see into the clearing because the sun was shining through the shrub hole. I guess this is where my heart knows whats waiting for me yet I don't which is frustrating even though I'm standing here, dumbfounded, not knowing what to do next. I guess you have to know what's on the other side sometime right? I tried pep-talking to get me going. Nothing. Not even a budge. Can you help out a little bit? I thought to my heart. Nothing from it either. I guess it thinks that if it got me here, it doesn't need to help. Mentally sighing, I tried to gain the courage to walk through the opening. Finally, I mustered enough courage to walk through the small opening, getting cut a couple of times along the way, but finally able to see the meadow ahead.

The meadow was beautiful. It had flowers everywhere! All the basic flowers that would usally be in a meadow but they all worked together that it would be a beautiful painting. In the very middle was a patch of what looks like soft grass and-- Wait... Is that a wolf? There is literally a wolf in the middle of the grass. It's sleeping but I still don't feel safe because if it wakes up, I don't want to be wolf chew. As I start backing up, the wolf stirs. Oh no... I stopped moving, hoping the wolf is still sleeping. Unfortunately, my wrist feels like it's falling off with no morphine and the pain spread throught my body. I'm trying to stay still while I feel it's safe to move but the pain is too much. I collapse onto the ground, landing on my hands and knees. Shaking, I'm trying to stay quiet but the pain is too much. At this point, I don't care if I become wolf bait. I scream and try to bring my head up to see if the wolf is stalking towards me but I only lowered my head to the ground as if the pain was weighing me down. Suddenly, I was lifted and brought to the grass, though the softness didn't help much. I was put on my back, wanting to curl up and roll to my side, there were two hands trying to help me. I slightly opened my eyes to see many people around me. Then I realized I knew them: There was Embry, Jared, Seth, Paul, Sam, Damien, and Jake right in front of me who is helping me. I can see that they are talking but I can't hear them because my ears are pounding with pain. I scream again and all of their faces wince. I don't know what's happening to me but I need it to stop before I die of pain...

ohh my god! i just read all of your story and its so so sooooo good! please please please update soon!

So, I would have updated on Saturday except I got really sick and right now I'm like coughing up a lung so I unfortunately have to update later on in the week.. I'm sooooo sorry and I will make up all my lateness I swear! Next chapter is a big shocker!

So, I don't really know how to "advertise" my story and I would like a banner or something, so if anyone knows how to make a banner and would love to do so, PLZ let me know so that I can possibly better my chances of commentary cuz I do love it! On a better note, here's the next chapter!

Chapter 8: The Shocking Revelation

(Jake's POV)

As she gripped my arms, I couldn't help but think of what is putting her through this pain to make her grip me really toughly. She must of been walking everywhere by the way her clothes are slightly teared in spots where shrubs could reach. She also had no shoes on so you could see how muddy her feet were. I wonder how she found me IF she was looking for me. I mean, I was in a tough enough spot that the others had a hard time finding me. The power of the Imprint must of lead her here, looking for me because in the midst of all the pain she had been holding in and the pain of the Imprint, she can still semi hold her head high to look at me before she surrenders to the pain trying to swallow her whole.

She tried to look at me again. "You....you need to help me, Jake. I... I know I don't know you.... that well, but you need to promise me.... Promise me that you'll help me when--" She whimpered then started screaming again. What does she mean help her? Help her heal? Help her as an imprinter or what? It could literally be anything!

She looked so helpless -- screaming and holding onto me like I'm her life -- like she was going through the pains of shifting but she can't. Can she? I feel like I'm starting to question all that I knew about the Quileute and Makah bloodlines. If she can shift, then this will change the Makah's thinkings of who can or cannot shift in the generations. We knew that women could shift but we also knew it was rare for the women. There has been only 3 women who have shifted and others who have had the pains of shifting but never did.

All of a sudden, I was pulled back by the pack and she fell face first into the grass, having what looked like a seizure. Damien was there, blocking my view of Kat, and throwing her clothes behind his back. Wait..... Throwing her---- I picked up a article of cloth that he threw behind him. Convinently, I picked out her bra. I smirked, knowing she was wearing this , a black satin bra, while trying to find me.

"Don't you think about taking that." Damien threw a frustrated and stressed look across his shoulder at me. " She needs it for when she changes back."

"Wait, she's changing?!?!?!?!?" We all said in unison. I knew that it was a very good possibility that she was but then again, anything could happen.

"Yes, and you all should too so that when she trys to run, and we know she will, we will be ready." He stepped back, making us run to the forest.

(Kat's POV)

I wanted to tell Damien to comfort me and tell me it's going to be all right, but I couldn't find my voice. The screams subsided and they turned to whimpers that could break any grown man's heart and I could tell by the look on Damien's face that they have.

He was on the other side of the meadow, almost waiting for me to explode or something. It felt like I was going to burst although I don't know why he had to take my clothes away. When the boys went away into the forest, I felt a little bit better about being naked in the open.

As if I left my body or something, it felt like I changed or exploded into a million pieces. The pain went with the million pieces as well and I felt like the weight as been lifted off my shoulders, or rather put on my shoulders. Suddenly, I felt much heavier though I weight 110 pounds and it almost feels like I weight 220 pounds instead. In my peripheral vision, I could see a snout is it? Yep, definitely a wolf's nose. I looked down and almost collapsed. I had paws and a wolf's nose! Damien must have been trying to gear me up for this but you can never gear up for the pain that I went through.

I looked up and I must have been dreaming because there are 10 other wolfs in the woods, including the one that was laying where I'm standing about 15 minutes ago. My brother was in the center and it seemed like he was working with them.

"I know you must feel afraid right now and you must want to try to run away from this but you shouldn't. You need to stay here so we can help you." He stretched his arms out wide. "We know what you are going through and the pain you've felt." I snorted. I doubt that anyone would know how painful it would be to go through that.

"Come here. It's ok. You can trust me. I'm still the same person you've been with for your entire life." He stepped closer and brought his hand forward as if to pet me. I feel like I'm 7 foot tall or something and the wolfs in the woods are about a foot taller than me.

~~A/N: So I'm not done with this chapter but this is all I could do for now... I'll finish tomorrow!

wow, this is really good!!

Thanks! And to let people know, I'll update tomorrow and on Saturday!
Yes I am right now on my computer and this my phone ;P but I think I'm almost done...

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service