The Twilight Saga

Hey, so I decided that after a long thought I would post my story on here! Yay, okay don't get too excited k? Anyway, I don't own the twilight characters in here but I do own the other ones so if you would like to use one of them, message me and we will talk! So here we go! I'm so excited!

Chapter 1: Never Wanted Any of This

Yea. I never wanted this life, this body, this soul, this father, these painful reminders. It feels like the only person who truly cares is my seventeen year old brother, Damien. He actually, truly loves me so whenever he sees the painful events, he does try to stop them. But I can't let Damien get hurt anymore. Every time he butts in or tries to stop my father from my 'punishments',he ends up hurting himself plus me even more. I talk to him afterwards and tell him that I'm okay, but he knows that I'm lying. He says the same thing each time. "You can't lie to me anymore Katrina! You just ...can't... I can tell your hurting with that look in your eyes and that fake smile on your face! The way he hurts you just makes me sick." He spits into the grass. " When its my birthday, I promise you that we will runaway from this hell hole..." Damien pauses to look at me. " I promise you we will get away from him. He won't be able to hurt you anymore." I couldn't help but think why Damien doesn't have a girlfriend. Any girl would be lucky to have him as a lover, a protector. That must come from our father though.

Views: 1805

Replies to This Discussion

great update!  you are an awesome writer!  can't wait to read your next update!

wow, i really didnt expect her to move to canada and get a new boyfriend then join a rocker band... she better go back to jacob

You know it! Lol thanks for reading!

Love the chapter,keep me posted!!!!!

Thanks! I'm posting right now finally. Sorry for the long wait :(

This one's kinda hard to write but I'll do the best I can with what I have!

Chapter 13: Internal Conflicts and Battles

(Kat's POV)

Many minutes passed, everyone talking to me, yet I wasn't paying attention. I was too busy literally watching my two personalities fight. It was like an all out war, example WW1. Not either one wanted to give up, even if they were tired. They were stuck at the middle too! Neither one of them were winning which is why they were stuck.

At one point, the crowd caught on that I wasn't listening and Jake walked up to me with tears in his eyes. He said something and rested his hand on my cheek but he noticed that what he said didn't get through the wall that was blocking my ears and he backed away. It wasn't that the conflict in my head hurt, it's because I didn't want to see myself fight against myself because I knew no one would win.

I decided to snap out of it for a while and shook my head. They all gasped and smiled, knowing I came back. I turned towards the door and ran out, phasing mid-stride and ran to the hotel. Phasing back,I hid in the bushes until the coast was clear and I ran to the maid's cart where there were towels and wrapped one around myself. The band each had their own room so I was glad for the privacy. I ran to my room, not wanting to get caught with a towel or naked either way. Quickly punching in the number, I pulled the door open and shut it so swiftly, I wasn't sure if my brain registered the movement.

~~~~~~~~~

*Later that night...*

It was 2 in the morning and I haven't gotten to sleep at all. I am sitting in a chair, still watching the fighting. None have faltered or given up and I think it's because they are so alike. I had no idea what to do, whether to stay in Canada with a new life or stay with the old one that took a while to create. Bella's tears were true and genuine and the memories were wrapped within them. What do I really have in Canada? Yes, I may have another pack and a band but there is no love there. I have love, friends, a pack, and a brother in La Push and nothing can replace that. My rebelious side seemed to disappear and the old Kat, as silly as it seems, came back.

Knock, Knock! I heard someone at the door. I got up to get it, and once I opened it, I was pushed against the wall by a very upset Jacob. "Hey, what's wrong?"

He rested his head on my shoulder. "I NEED you to come back to La Push. I'm dying without you. Your my air, water, life, everything!" He sobbed.

It felt wierd to have a built, grown boy--no MAN-- in my arms,crying on my shoulder. I rubbed my hands across his back to comfort him. "Hey, don't cry. Your going to lose your tough guy appearance." We both chuckled distraughtly. I grabbed his chin to look at me. When he did, I spoke to him. "I need you with me. Being here opened my eyes to what I really had and I feel completely stupid for having my jealousy overcome my love for you. You are my everything and I can't live without you which is why I pretty much built a new me so I couldn't hurt for leaving you. Truth is I care so much about you and I wasn't really living while I was in Canada." I looked down, smiling and knowing my confession came out for the second time.

It was his turn to grab my chin but instead of speaking, he kissed me. All of the hurting and pain came out of our pores and filled with caring and love. This kiss felt blissful!  He broke the kiss only to wrap my legs around his waist and kiss my neck. We traveled to the bed, bumping into chairs a couple of times and break out laughing, and he slowly laid me down, following my movements with his own.

~~~~~~~

I'll post the rest later...

that was really good, im glad the old Kat is back and shes with jacob!  post more soon

really good update!  please post more again soon!

Sorry it took so long… I had writers block for so long and I tried to crank out what I wanted to do but to no prevail, you guys went without the rest of the chapter for almost a month and I feel soooooo bad right now but I have the rest of the chapter done and hopefully, I can get a full chapter in sometime.

When I woke up, all that happened last night came rushing back into my head. Had I seriously done that? I looked down to see Jake’s arms around me as he crinkled the flat sheet on top of us. Oh My God… I quickly sat up realizing it wasn’t a dream but that what we did was actually real. I ran to the bathroom and shut and locked the door. Jake’s movements were loud as he trudged himself to the door as well. He tried to open the door but understood it was locked and instead, knocked.

“Hey babe, open the door.” He sighed as I slid down the door. “What’s wrong? Are you ok?” He tried to open the door again but it was still locked.

I sighed. “It’s nothing. I just had to go to the restroom.” I slapped my forehead, knowing that he could hear me right next to the door.

He laughed. “Yea, just like I can hear you sighing and slapping your forehead at your instant response. Come on, just open the door and tell me what’s wrong.” He sighed again. “Let me guess, you are regretting last night because we’re only 17 and feel we were so caught up that you didn’t really realize what was happening until this morning? Well, I don’t feel that way. Whatever we did, we had protection and I don’t regret what we did at all. Last night was probably the best night of my life so stop your glooming and start being happy because I’m not going to deal with a cranky woman.” With that, he walked away.

“You should be mad at me. I’m the one who started it and never stopped you from doing anything so yes I’m glad but not in the way you want me to be.” I yelled and threw the complimentary shampoo at the wall while walking out the door. Jake was clothed, leaning against the wall in the hall with his arms crossed, looking at me with an amused attitude. I avoided him while walking into the bedroom so I can get dressed as well. He went to the kitchen so he can grab breakfast and I followed him soon after.

It was quiet most of the morning with the occasional question from Jake but I wouldn’t answer. When I was washing the dishes off from lunch, he asked me a question I wasn’t sure I heard him correctly. “Are you going to leave again? If you are, pack up your stuff right now because if I spend another minute with you, it will be impossible to walk away next time.”

I dropped the dish in my hand and turned swiftly. “Excuse me?” Why would he ever come to that assumption? I don’t think I would ever be able to leave again. Leaving him like that hurt me too much to ever go again.

“You heard me right. Are you going to leave again?” He got up from the couch and walked slowly to me. He crossed his arms as he reached me and I could tell by the look in his eyes that he was completely serious.

“You’re seriously kidding me?” I crossed my arms right back at him. “You think I would stoop that low to ever leave you again? You have completely lost your mind…”  I uncrossed my arms and wrapped them around his waist. “Are you ok? What makes you ask a question like that?” I sighed. It felt so right to be in his arms.

“I don’t know. I’m just losing my mind over here like you said. I just need a clearance or something to take the stress off my head so I don’t need to worry that you won’t leave again.” He wrapped his arms around me and squeezed.

“Hmmm, I don’t know.  I think we can watch TV for a while until dinner Bottom of Formis done and then we can do whatever.” I lead him by the hand to the couch and sat down, pulling him with me.

When I turned the TV on, there was nothing I could find that was anything interesting so I stopped surfing on basketball. During the whole game, Jake was only watching me and sometimes he would stroke my arm until eventually, I forgot about everything and solely focused on Jakes lips.

By the time he lowered me on the couch, I knew I had to stop but I had no idea how I was going to do that. He continued to kiss me but I pushed him back slightly. “Jake, I think it’s time to make dinner.”

He sighed. “Nope. I’m not going to let you go so easily. We can forget about dinner.” He continued to caress my neck.

I slithered out from under him and I turned to see him fall onto where I was just lying. “I told you. It’s about 5:30 and we have to leave tonight.” I just remembered.

“Wait, why didn’t you tell me earlier? And you made me lick the couch.” He pouted and stuck his bottom lip out.

I just laughed and went into the kitchen to make the spaghetti. As always, Jake soon followed, snaking his arms around my waist. “You act like a baby sometimes, you know that?”

“Well technically, I had my tongue out and fell on the couch but some people call that licking something…” He mumbled, continuing about the couch incident.

I laughed at him and pushed him to the table. “Just set the table and quit your pouting.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we ate, we had nothing to do except pack my stuff and go to where the pack was so we can round up. When we were at where the boys were, we had to go to the airport fast so we can tend to our duties at La Push. Apparently, some disputes had gone down with the Cullens about what had happened and Bella was needed back at home.

As the hours past, the tension between me and Bella had grown. If she knew what had happened between me and Jake last night, she would go psycho again. I hope nothing will set her off until we get her back in ‘protective’ hands.

Before we were on the road to the airport, everyone decided it was best to shift and check in again. I quickly got undressed behind the trees before the guys did and shifted. I was met with Seth’s voice in my mind. “Dude!!! You’re back in the pack now huh? That’s so awesome! Everyone has missed you at home and I’m sure that you and Jake are back together now. I even bet that you guys had some fun last night. Catching up and naughty stuff like that.” He laughed.

By now, everyone has shifted and was trying to block out the memories that were flooding in my head. Jake, even in wolf form, was blushing. “Aw man. You didn’t need to bring the memories with that comment, Seth.” Paul fakingly choked and stuck out his tongue.

Trying to get rid of the embarrassment, I changed the subject. “How’s life at home treating you guys?”

“Uh, the guys at the Cullens need Bella urgently I guess. I have no idea what is going on so you guys better hurry.” Seth sounded serious.

“Um, ok then. We will get home as fast as we can. See you soon.” I shifted and get dressed hurriedly so the guys wouldn’t see anything, although I knew Jake wouldn’t mind if I dressed time-consuming. I ran back to the apartment so the others can change and found Bella. “Are you all set?” I had to ask to make sure.

“Uh yea. I’m all pa—“She got cut off by the boys coming in the back door.

“God! I can’t believe you did that last night. You looked like you didn’t get any sleep at all.” Paul laughed out each word.

Bella looked at me funny while I looked away and blushed. “Ok then, I think we should go now. Your Cullens need you back at home.” I tried walking away but Bella shut the door and stood in my way.

“You guys had intercourse?” Bella was starting to have that evil, selfish look in her eyes again. She tried pushing me to the bed but I held my ground.

“Yes, now calm down before you do something irrational.” I grabbed her by the shoulders and turned each other so that I was where she used to stand.

As I reached behind me to open the door, she switched our spots again and closed the door again. The commotion outside the room didn’t die down. The look in her eyes that used to be little was now full-blown determination. She caught my guard down and grabbed me by the neck, pushing me against the wall. “No… You don’t want to… kill me do you?” I asked, knowing at this point anything would help.

im so glad you finally posted more of the chapter! i really like ur story but i dont get why bella is always so pissed at Kat, isnt bella happy with edward?

That is true but this bella is different than Stephanie Meyer's bella because she's more wanting both of the "guys" than having to "share" them... it's confusing but it'll be cleared up in the next chapter. Remember how the Cullens need bella urgently? This also ties into it... thanks for the question!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service