The Twilight Saga

Hey everybody of Team Jacob. I'm writing an alternate ending to New Moon. Let me know what you think!

It starts off with Jacob and Bella about to kiss for the second time(on page 411).

Meet Me on the Mountaintop

Chapter 1: The Call

Keeping his eyes on mine, Jacob began to bend his face toward me. And I was still absolutely undecided.

He bent downward and pressed his lips to mine. It was just a little one, but it felt nice. It was the nicest kiss I ever felt. I ever had. Even better than the ones I'm used to. Now I know how much I really do love Jacob Black. I just never realized it before. I'm in love with him as well.

I was sitting there with my eyes still closed, cuddled up next to him like a dork. I should say something. I need to say something.

"Bella," I heard Jacob whisper.

Come on eyes, open, I thought to myself. Why won't you open?

"Bella," Jacob repeated.

"I love you," I murmured aloud.

"Huh?"

This time I forced my eyes to open. " I love you," I repeated to him.

He sat there motionless, relief washing over his face. I knew right there that he would never forget this moment.

“I don’t want you to leave,” I whispered to him, breathing hard. “I want you stay with me, and never leave my side ever again. I don’t want you to protect anyone else. I don’t want you to be with anyone else. I want you with me and only me. I know that sounds selfish. But that’s just how I feel about you. I know I said that I’d never feel that way to myself. And I’m wrong. I say I’m wrong. When you kissed me, it was… it was,” I paused, trying to catch my breath.
Jacob grabbed a hold of me, hugged me real hard, and started rubbing my back. “Shh,” he whispered in me ear, his hot breath traveling down my neck. “Shh. It’s okay. You don’t have to say anything. Just breathe. Take your time. I’m not going anywhere. I’ll be right here.” He stopped rubbing my back, let go of me, and kissed me once more. This time with more force. I opened my mouth to accept his lips, allowing his tongue to brush against mine.

That's all for now. But I promise to keep writing. That is, if you want me to.

Let me know what you think. Thanks!

Tags: Bella, Black, JacoBella, Jacob, Moon, New, SaraBlack, Swan, alternate, ending

Views: 803

Replies to This Discussion

I know. And thanks.
write more please
Love it.........keep going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep going!
Love Love Love Love it I like reading Jacob and Bella stories there all good please keep it going.
When are you going to post more!?
It's great!
I LOVED IT! PLEASE WRITE MORE AND QUICK. IHOPE HE PROPOSES TO HER IN THE END!

I love when people give feedback on how the story should end. Thank you for standing by me.
Only then did I become aware that he was leaning towards me with his arms stretched out in front of him, his hands almost cupping my cheeks. Almost.
I closed the small gap between us and embraced him. My arms were struggling to wrap fully around his back.
“You might wanna let go now,” he whispered in my ear. “Alice will be back anytime now.” He tried to let me go, but I wasn't having any of that. He chuckled and pried me away from him. A whole two feet.
I was surprised by how distant he got now. But I was even more surprised when he remembered to call Alice by her name and not bloodsucker or leech.
“You remembered her name,” I stated, shocked.
“Don’t get used to it.”
“You sure about that?”
“I’m always sure. Just like I was sure you’re in love with me.”
“How were you so sure about that-my being in love with you?”
“’Cause I know you.”
“That’s not a reason. You don’t know everything.”
“I know enough. I know that you love the Cullen’s. I know that Alice is your best friend, aside from me. And I know that telling Edward goodbye right now was really hard for you to do. Tell me something. If I wasn’t standing right there, if he hadn’t called, and I hadn’t answered the phone, would you still be thinking of him? Or were you serious when you said he has no right to make sure you’re happy?”
What a loaded question. Did he not just here what I just said all of-what five minutes ago? If he thinks that I’m doubting him than he really is stupid and crazy. That’s the thing about being in love. It makes you do stupid and crazy things.
“Are you flippin’ kidding me right now?” I responded. “Did you not here me just now? You obviously have no idea how much I love you.” Calm down, Bella, I told myself. This is your best friend you’re talking to, not your ex-boyfriend. I calmed myself. “Telling Edward goodbye wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be.”
“Really?”
“Yes, really. I love you, Jacob. I’m in love with you. I probably would still be thinking about him if he hadn’t called. However, he did call, and you answered. What’s done is done. And I’m actually pretty glad he did call. I’m glad it’s you I’m in love with and not some stranger. And I know he’s glad it’s you, too.”
“I love you, too. I’m in love with you, too. Nothing is going change that. Not even an imprint will.”
awwwwwww that was sooooo sweet..........
“I love you, too. I’m in love with you, too. Nothing is going change that. Not even an imprint will.”
Imprint? What’s that? One of those freaky wolf things he’s always talking about. He never mentioned that word before. I’ll have to ask him about that later. But right now I want to bask at the sight of this marvelous man standing right in front of me.

That's it for Chapter 1: The Call

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service