The Twilight Saga

Hey everybody of Team Jacob. I'm writing an alternate ending to New Moon. Let me know what you think!

It starts off with Jacob and Bella about to kiss for the second time(on page 411).

Meet Me on the Mountaintop

Chapter 1: The Call

Keeping his eyes on mine, Jacob began to bend his face toward me. And I was still absolutely undecided.

He bent downward and pressed his lips to mine. It was just a little one, but it felt nice. It was the nicest kiss I ever felt. I ever had. Even better than the ones I'm used to. Now I know how much I really do love Jacob Black. I just never realized it before. I'm in love with him as well.

I was sitting there with my eyes still closed, cuddled up next to him like a dork. I should say something. I need to say something.

"Bella," I heard Jacob whisper.

Come on eyes, open, I thought to myself. Why won't you open?

"Bella," Jacob repeated.

"I love you," I murmured aloud.

"Huh?"

This time I forced my eyes to open. " I love you," I repeated to him.

He sat there motionless, relief washing over his face. I knew right there that he would never forget this moment.

“I don’t want you to leave,” I whispered to him, breathing hard. “I want you stay with me, and never leave my side ever again. I don’t want you to protect anyone else. I don’t want you to be with anyone else. I want you with me and only me. I know that sounds selfish. But that’s just how I feel about you. I know I said that I’d never feel that way to myself. And I’m wrong. I say I’m wrong. When you kissed me, it was… it was,” I paused, trying to catch my breath.
Jacob grabbed a hold of me, hugged me real hard, and started rubbing my back. “Shh,” he whispered in me ear, his hot breath traveling down my neck. “Shh. It’s okay. You don’t have to say anything. Just breathe. Take your time. I’m not going anywhere. I’ll be right here.” He stopped rubbing my back, let go of me, and kissed me once more. This time with more force. I opened my mouth to accept his lips, allowing his tongue to brush against mine.

That's all for now. But I promise to keep writing. That is, if you want me to.

Let me know what you think. Thanks!

Tags: Bella, Black, JacoBella, Jacob, Moon, New, SaraBlack, Swan, alternate, ending

Views: 806

Replies to This Discussion

Continue, please :-P
lol well he wont be imprintin cuz hesss w. bella ..but wat if he late imprinted on bella after they made love or somethingg?? lovedd ur storyyy cnt w8 for more, addd me id love updates

Hey. Sorry for going AWOL on you guys. But I am back. I guess I just wasn't up to writing anything or even appearing on the website in almost a year. I don't have a whole lot of the story. Only about a page or so. But I'll be glad to give you a little paragraph.

Okay here's some more of Meet Me On The Mountaintop

Chapter 2: Change

A heard a throat clear from behind me. I turned around to see Alice waiting impatiently at the back door with a scowl on her face.

"I assume you'll wnat me to leave, too," Alice whispered. If she could have cried she would be pouring out a river by now.

I walked toward her and wrapped my arms around her, yet trying not to smear her in Jacob's scent. "I still want you here. I need to talk to you about something before you go," I responded, dropping my arms and stepping back a step or two. "I want to give you a proper goodbye." I turned to Jacob. "Jacob, you should leave, go to the funeral. The guys would be expecting you. You don't want to miss the ceremony." I started crying. I don't know how long I'll be able to hold it all in without him by my side. I need him now more than ever after what I just said to Edward. I gave Jacob one last squeeze with all my might.

"Ok," he whispered into my hair. "I'll be back as soon as I can. That is of course if you don't have any company besides Charlie." I didn't have to look at his face to know he was glaring at Alice. He let go of me and began to walk away. But not before he called over his shoulder, "Later, leech." I smiled inside, although I couldn't fathom why.

"Don't let the flees scratch you on your way out the dog door," Alice muttered as a response, knowing fully well that Jacob could hear her. I giggled a bit at that. Alice turned to me with a smirk on her lips. "What is it you wanted to talk to me about, Bella?"

Well that's it for now.

Stay tuned to hear what Bella will say to Alice. Will she tell her to leave and to never come back? Or will she beg her to never leave her sight again?

And what will Jacob have to say about it?

Guess you'll have to wait to find out. This time I promise not to be as absent as last time. Au Revoir.

Thank you. I have more, but I want to wait until I have more replies.

Good Story! I really enjoyed reading this story so far!

Thank you so much.
That could be a good idea. Thanks. And sorry for not posting for a long time. U must not like me right now.
Wow! You're fan fic starts off the same way mine did. I'll be reading this later. :)
Thanks. I enjoy yours too!
This story is awesome, you should keep up the good work
i just love it :D

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service