The Twilight Saga

Hey everybody of Team Jacob. I'm writing an alternate ending to New Moon. Let me know what you think!

It starts off with Jacob and Bella about to kiss for the second time(on page 411).

Meet Me on the Mountaintop

Chapter 1: The Call

Keeping his eyes on mine, Jacob began to bend his face toward me. And I was still absolutely undecided.

He bent downward and pressed his lips to mine. It was just a little one, but it felt nice. It was the nicest kiss I ever felt. I ever had. Even better than the ones I'm used to. Now I know how much I really do love Jacob Black. I just never realized it before. I'm in love with him as well.

I was sitting there with my eyes still closed, cuddled up next to him like a dork. I should say something. I need to say something.

"Bella," I heard Jacob whisper.

Come on eyes, open, I thought to myself. Why won't you open?

"Bella," Jacob repeated.

"I love you," I murmured aloud.

"Huh?"

This time I forced my eyes to open. " I love you," I repeated to him.

He sat there motionless, relief washing over his face. I knew right there that he would never forget this moment.

“I don’t want you to leave,” I whispered to him, breathing hard. “I want you stay with me, and never leave my side ever again. I don’t want you to protect anyone else. I don’t want you to be with anyone else. I want you with me and only me. I know that sounds selfish. But that’s just how I feel about you. I know I said that I’d never feel that way to myself. And I’m wrong. I say I’m wrong. When you kissed me, it was… it was,” I paused, trying to catch my breath.
Jacob grabbed a hold of me, hugged me real hard, and started rubbing my back. “Shh,” he whispered in me ear, his hot breath traveling down my neck. “Shh. It’s okay. You don’t have to say anything. Just breathe. Take your time. I’m not going anywhere. I’ll be right here.” He stopped rubbing my back, let go of me, and kissed me once more. This time with more force. I opened my mouth to accept his lips, allowing his tongue to brush against mine.

That's all for now. But I promise to keep writing. That is, if you want me to.

Let me know what you think. Thanks!

Tags: Bella, Black, JacoBella, Jacob, Moon, New, SaraBlack, Swan, alternate, ending

Views: 806

Replies to This Discussion

So do I. That's the whole reason why I'm writing/typing it.
Wow! I should post only 1 paragraph at a time more often if this is how u're gonna react. BTW, I'm not really hanging u there. If I was, that be the end, and I'm only just beginning.
but you must write more, please!!!!!
POST MORE!!!!
ASAP this is a nice alternate ending!!!
bella <3's jacob !!!!!!!!
I was so pissed off at Edward and at myself that I totally forgot about Jacob standing not five feet away. I looked up at him cautiously. I tried to read his facial expression. There was a lot of expressions spreading all across his big body. Anger, hurt, sorrow, concern, love. I focused on the last two. The only ones I could handle.
“Sorry about that,” I spoke up. “He can get pretty protective sometimes.”
He nodded. “Don’t apologize,” he responded. “It’s not your fault.”
“It’s just- he has no right to call me. No right. He left me to protect me, but then he has the audacity to call just to make sure I didn’t commit suicide because he isn’t here.” I realized my voice has been getting higher and higher with each symbol. I tried to control my breathing. “Well, he is so full of it. I mean- he has no idea how happy I really am now that he’s gone.” I slowly became to notice that fact. About being happy without him. I fully understand my reasoning with Edward. He called when I was the most happiest. When all I could think of was Jacob. My best friend helped me come head-on with it, too. If it wasn’t for Jake, I don’t know what I would have done.
Jacob was beginning to calm down now. He was no longer shaking- no longer fighting for some control of his big muscled body. As a matter of fact his body seemed to be getter bigger and bigger with each passing second. Only then did I become aware that he was leaning towards me with his arms stretched out in front of him, his hands almost cupping my cheeks. Almost.
This is great!!! I love it!!!
I always wondered what would happen if Jacob kissed her and now I get to hear what someone else thinks would happen!!!
Please post more soon!!!
And can you please keep me updated?!?!?!
Thank you. I will. As long as you stand by me.
goood realy good but to short keep me updated
I will, I promise. Thanks for your input.
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you. I appreciate it.
too great!!!.... but too short!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service