The Twilight Saga

Hey everybody of Team Jacob. I'm writing an alternate ending to New Moon. Let me know what you think!

It starts off with Jacob and Bella about to kiss for the second time(on page 411).

Meet Me on the Mountaintop

Chapter 1: The Call

Keeping his eyes on mine, Jacob began to bend his face toward me. And I was still absolutely undecided.

He bent downward and pressed his lips to mine. It was just a little one, but it felt nice. It was the nicest kiss I ever felt. I ever had. Even better than the ones I'm used to. Now I know how much I really do love Jacob Black. I just never realized it before. I'm in love with him as well.

I was sitting there with my eyes still closed, cuddled up next to him like a dork. I should say something. I need to say something.

"Bella," I heard Jacob whisper.

Come on eyes, open, I thought to myself. Why won't you open?

"Bella," Jacob repeated.

"I love you," I murmured aloud.

"Huh?"

This time I forced my eyes to open. " I love you," I repeated to him.

He sat there motionless, relief washing over his face. I knew right there that he would never forget this moment.

“I don’t want you to leave,” I whispered to him, breathing hard. “I want you stay with me, and never leave my side ever again. I don’t want you to protect anyone else. I don’t want you to be with anyone else. I want you with me and only me. I know that sounds selfish. But that’s just how I feel about you. I know I said that I’d never feel that way to myself. And I’m wrong. I say I’m wrong. When you kissed me, it was… it was,” I paused, trying to catch my breath.
Jacob grabbed a hold of me, hugged me real hard, and started rubbing my back. “Shh,” he whispered in me ear, his hot breath traveling down my neck. “Shh. It’s okay. You don’t have to say anything. Just breathe. Take your time. I’m not going anywhere. I’ll be right here.” He stopped rubbing my back, let go of me, and kissed me once more. This time with more force. I opened my mouth to accept his lips, allowing his tongue to brush against mine.

That's all for now. But I promise to keep writing. That is, if you want me to.

Let me know what you think. Thanks!

Tags: Bella, Black, JacoBella, Jacob, Moon, New, SaraBlack, Swan, alternate, ending

Views: 803

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I do have more and I'll post it soon. I don't know when though. I do know that it won't be a whole year until I do. That's just unacceptable. Thanks for standing by. Toodles!!
I won't be able to reply until I can find my story. I misplaced it somewhere and forget what I wrote. I wrote quite a lot too. So sorry you will have to wait.

Here is some more of Meet Me on the Mountaintop. Sorry for the wait.

Alice turned to me with a smirk on her lips. "What is it you wanted to talk to me about, Bella?"

I headed into the living room and sat down on the couch. I didn't hear her footsteps, so I wondered if she followed me in. Naturally she was one step ahead of me.

I know it's only three sentences, but it's better than nothing. I do have more. It'll just take awhile to write it all down.

I began with an apolgy. "I'm so sorry, Alice. I didn't know you overheard my conversation." She opened her mouth as if she was about to speak, but I stipped her in record time. "No, Alice. Let me get this off my chest, ok?" She nodded her head. "I just want to let you know that what I said to Edward isn't neccessarily your fault. I know deep down that you wanted to say goodbye to me. You didn't want to leave, but you also couldn't let your brother down. I know that now. I love you like a sister, Alice. I always will. Just like I know I'll awlway love Emmett as a brother, and Carlisle and everyone else as family. I really don't want you to leave." My voice was getting weaker with each passing word, but I continued with new vigor. "But I know that you have to leave eventually. You need your family and they need you. They're probably out looking for you right now." I laughed as a metnal picture of Esme hanging up "Missing" fliers with tears in her eyes. "You should get back. Sooner rather than later. I'll be just fine without you. I'm strong. And besides Jacob and Charlie will always be ther for me. Even if I don't know it. Even if I tell them to stay away, they'll be here by my side. Simply because they're too stubborn to let anything bad happen to me," I finished off strong. "Goodbye, Alice." Then I added: "For now anyway."

She smiled at that. The next thing I knew I'm being crushed by icy arms. "Goodbye, Bella, my sweet little sister." She let go of me. "I love you, too. We all do." She stood up and offered me her hand. I didn't hesitate to take it. She ushered me out the front door and to the waiting black Mercedes.

She hugged me one last time, and whispered in my ear. "Make sure to check under your floorboards." She leaned away. "You never know what you'll find there." And with that she got in her car and drove into the dusk.

Floorboards? What did she mean by "check under you floorboards?" I guess I'll have to find out. But that could wait. For now, I went inside and started to clean up the house. It didn't take long to straighten, considering the fact that there really wasn't much to clean. So, I decided to go ahead and "check under" my floorboards. I found a hammer and some nails so I could open and put them back.

I love it!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service