The Twilight Saga

A/N This story takes place in new moon and Bella is on the edge of the cliff and she’s about to jump...

I closed my eyes.

“Bella.”

it was him. his voice was beautiful but wrong.

“Bella, don’t do this.” It said.

This time I listened to it more carefully. It was as if it was the voice of an angel but still, it sounded wrong. Different. I was confused. It was Edward’s voice, but it didn’t make a difference to me. I didn’t care if I was hearing his voice. In that instant,the hole in my chest was gone.
Erased. What was going on? I asked
myself, completely shocked. I waited for the hole to come back but it didn’t.

“Bella!” a voice, a different huskier voice interrupted my train of thought. It was the voice I wanted to hear. The voice I craved.

I looked behind me and huge tanned figure ran to me. Jacob. Seeing his face made me smile.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing!?” he asked, catching his breath.

I looked down and I realized I was still at the edge of the cliff. The waves were crashing furiously at the rocks below. I took an involuntary step back.

“C-cliff d-diving..?” my teeth chattered. It was freezing cold out here! I couldn’t imagine how cold the water must be.

He walked towards me and gave me one of his big bear hugs. He was so warm. I hugged him tighter but it still didn’t feel tight enough. He probably thought I was cold so he hugged me tighter too. I liked how his shoulders were wide and strong. How his hair was styled messily and how he had
the most prefect smile. I never noticed Jacob like this.

“Come on Bells. I’ll bring you home.” His voice made my heart skip a beat. What was happening to me?

“I-iii don’t wanna go home yet. “ I was beginning to feel warmer in his arms.

He sighed and turned so that I was pinned to his side and his arm was on my shoulder. I had butterflies in my stomach.

It’s only Jacob. He puts his arm around me all the time. He’s my friend. I thought to myself as we walked to my truck.  My mind debated if being his friend was enough.

We reached my truck and he opened the passenger door for me. I stepped in as he walked to the driver’s side. I was beginning to feel cold again as we drove to his house. Jacob seemed to notice.

“It’s a hundred and eight degrees over here,” he said, as he patted his seat. I scooted to his side.  I let out a sigh. It felt nice.

There was a few minutes of silence until I asked him how he knew I was on the cliff.

“I was running in the forest near the trail and I heard your truck. Sam told us that the redhead’s trail was gone so I followed you. What were you thinking bella! Didn’t you see that it was turning into a tornado out there?”

I shrugged.

He stopped the engine and got out. I opened my door and stepped onto the dirt trail to his house. We walked together.

Billy was nowhere in sight when we got inside the house. The phone rang and Jacob hurried to the kitchen to get it.

“Hello? Yea she’s here,” I guess whoever jake was talking to knew about what I almost did.

“Is he ok?”

“oh.” His voice sounded suddenly glum. This worried me. Who was he?

Jacob hung up and walked back to me. His face looked sad. I looked up at him and gave him a hug.

“what was that about?” I asked, sympathy and curiosity in my voice.

“It’s harry. Harry Clearwater. He had a heart attack.”

This took me by surprise. Harry was charlie’s best friend.

“Is he ok?” I asked, remembering Jacob’s conversation on the phone.

He gave me this look and I knew that it wasn’t looking so great for harry. I felt truly sorry for seth, leah and sue.

“Are you ok?” Jacob examined me. His voice different.

“Of course.” Other than the shock I felt when edward’s voice erased the hole in my chest, I felt great. I was with Jacob and it surprised me how happy I was to be with him. The shock in my voice didn’t assure Jacob.

“you tired?” he asked.

I shook my head. just confused I thought.

ok so i know it isn't so great but please tell me what you think. thanks :]

Tags: bella, fanfic, jacob, love

Views: 1112

Replies to This Discussion

thank you :]
OMG! I just finished all that you wrote! It is soooo goood! Cant wait to read your next peice. And I love the name! But I have just one question. At this point in the original story the Cullens are not allowed on wolf territory. How come they have not killed Edward yet or started a war due to Edward showing up not once but TWICE at La Push? Just a thought..plzz post soon..Michelle
OMG when are yhu postinq more.!??????? Luv thaa story by thaa way.! Hit mii inbox when yhu post more please.!!
I LOVE IT, KEEP GOING!!!!! PLEASE!!! I NEEDED THIS. YOUR THOUGHTS ARE RIGHT UP THERE WITH MINE. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
@michelle moore: they havent killed him yet because as much as they wanted to tear and rip at him, in their first encounter with edward , bella WANTED to talk to him [to tell him to go away and that she was in love with jake] and in the second encounter , edward was already back into vampire territory by the time jacob had told them that edward had taken bella. i apologize for not mentioning that part :S

thanks so so so much to everyone who read my story :] i'll be posting more sometime tomorrow and i'll be sure to let you guys know. thanks again ! :]

lotsa love ,
VLB
more more i like your story better!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New Reader
I love this story and i can't wait for you to post more. While reading the books and watching the movies i have been so frustrated that Bella jumped off the cliff and messed everything up by scaring Edward saving him and alowing him back in her life after he left her. I love the way you have changed it to the way i think it should have been. Please write more soon!!!!!!!!!!
hey everybody! heres my update, as promised. i'm not sure whether you guys will like it but hopefully you do! tell what you think after reading it please! love you guys!

I blinked a few times, still staring at her in awe. She obviously wasn’t human. She was too beautiful. A vampire. I looked at Jacob from the corner of my eye. He looked disgusted at the girl and Edward, overlooking the girl’s beauty. I flashed Jacob a smile.
“Let’s go inside, Bella. As I see that the outside of your house is being inhabited by leeches,” Jacob said the last word coldly and we walked around the vampires, Jacob holding me protectively.
“Wait, Bella.”I heard Edward say in a calm but frustrated tone. “I’m not here to…for lack of a better word, harass you.”
I turned around, annoyed.
“Well what are you here to do?”I asked, still irritated.
“Bella, I don’t like arguing with you. I want to be friends.” Edward said. The girl by his side nudged him quietly.
“Edward, I don’t understand you. First you leave me and hurt me, then you come back and hurt me again, and now you want to be friends?” I asked in disbelief.
“Bella please forgive me for my unacceptable behaviour. You no longer have to worry about me hurting you because I have found my Camille.” Edward kissed the top of Camille’s head and she looked like if she was still human, she would’ve been blushing. I looked over at Jacob and he was just as confused as me.
Reading both of our expressions, Edward and Camille laughed.
“Bella, Jacob , this is Camille. I love her.” It took me a minute before I understood. Edward and Camille were in love. He wanted to be friends because he still wanted me in his life but just as his friend. Nothing more than that. I was relieved. I did want to be friends. I hated Edward for what he did yesterday but I didn’t completely hate him because before he left, he was very kind. I smiled just a tiny bit.
“Hi, I’m Camille. “ She walked towards Jacob and I and she offered me her hand. I shook it, a bit hesitant.
“ It’s so great to finally meet you! “ Her voice was so angelic and beautiful. “And I hear you’re a werewolf!” she said , excitedly looking at Jacob-who was unusually quiet.
“Yea, I am” he mumbled. There was a short silence while I tried to figure out how to react. I wasn’t expecting her to be so nice.
“So Bella, can we be friends?” Edward asked again as he walked towards Camille and stood by her side.

“I’ll have to think about it,” I said as I grabbed Jacob’s warm hand and unlocked the front door. Jacob was slightly reluctant to turn his back on two vampires but he eventually stepped through the door with me and into my house. I stuck my head out the door.
“Well, aren't you coming in?” I yelled to Edward and Camille as they stared, confused. Quickly and quietly, they were inside. We all sat down in the living room.
“Bella, can we talk?” Jacob whispered, although he might as well have said it out loud, considering Camille and Edward had “super-hearing”.
“Sure. Uhm…just a second, okay?” I told my “guests”. Jacob and I made our way into the kitchen. Jacob leaned over the table while I took a seat. Before I could ask, Jacob began to talk.
“Bella? Are you out of you're mind? Just yesterday you hated that bloodsucker and now him and his girlfriend are in you're house?” Jacob asked, with confusion in his voice. I could see what he meant.
“Jake, I really do want to be friends with him. And no, I haven’t fully forgiven him for what he did. But Jake, I don’t want my relationship with him to be on bad terms. Can you do this with me?” I asked quietly.
Jacob rolled his eyes and sighed.
“If I didn’t love you so much, Bella….”he trailed off and I knew I had won. I stretched up and gave him a quick peck. We walked back into the living room and sat down.
“So….how did you guys meet?” I asked, trying to fill the silence. They stared at each other for a second.
“We’ll take turns.” Edward told her. Camille smiled.
“It was the summer of 1917. August, to be exact-“
“Wait….ninteen seventeen? That’s the year before Carlisle found you, right?” I asked Edward.
“Yes.” He answered.
“Then that means-“
“Yeup, Bella. We were both still human and both of us still 16.” I stared at her, wanting for her to continue her story.
“Where was I…oh right…I was visiting my best friend, Gillian, who had moved to Chicago from where I lived, Rockford. We were at a market when I bumped into a man, around my age. I looked at him for a second. He had green eyes and messy hair. He was very handsome. I realized I was staring when he laughed.
‘H-h-hi.’ I managed to choke out. Gillian nudged me to say something more. ‘I-I’m Camille Carson’. I was so mad at myself. I sounded so dumb. But the man just smiled.
‘Edward Masen.’ He said, shaking my hand. At this point, my heart was about to explode out of my chest.” Edward kissed Camille’s forehead. Jacob looked like he was trying not to be interested in Camille’s story but I could tell he wanted to hear more.
“Your turn,” Camille said to Edward.
“While Camille’s heart was “about to explode”, I was trying to keep calm, hoping to make an impression. She was beautiful. I proceeded to ask her to lunch and she agreed. By the time our date had ended, we knew more about each other than anyone else. We’d spent all of our time with together during that month. We were inseparable. But of course, summer ended and Camille had to go back to Rockford and I had to go to work because training for the army wouldn’t start until June. I had asked Camille if I could visit her but she said her father would never allow it.”
“But guess what this guy did….”Camille said.
“What?” Jacob suddenly said, curiously. We all laughed.
“One night, as I read my favourite book in my room, I heard a commotion downstairs. I ran downstairs only to find my dad and Edward having a conversation. I couldn’t believe my eyes! Edward noticed me and told me that he loved me. I expected my dad to protest but instead he chuckled lightly. My dad then told me that I was allowed to date Edward. Back then, a date was chaperoned by your parents. After that, Edward would always send me flowers and we would write each other as often as we could. We were in love.
But one day, I got a letter from Edward saying he couldn’t visit me that weekend because he and his parents had caught the Spanish influenza. A week after receiving the letter, I also caught the flu. That letter had been the last time I heard of Edward Masen. I waited sickly in the hospital bed for any news about him for a month and a half. My parents had already died two days before and I waited for the flu to conquer me too.
During one night, when I felt so weak I couldn’t even talk, I saw a pale woman walking towards my bed. She was very beautiful-too beautiful in fact, that I knew I didn’t know her for I would’ve remembered meeting someone this beautiful. But for some odd reason, she was familiar. She told me that she was Gillian. My best friend. I didn’t believe her. I knew my best friend and she was pretty but not this pretty. The pale woman picked me up. I was too sick to object and before I knew it, I felt like I was flying. I thought that I was being brought into heaven but those thoughts were denied when I was taken into my old house. The woman put me onto my old bed and told me again that she was Gillian and she was a vampire. Again, I did not believe her. She leaned close to me, and I waited patiently, thinking she was about to tell me something. But I was wrong. She bit me. Immediately I felt burning pai-“ Camille looked at me and Jacob. We both looked like 5 year olds hearing the story of Cinderella for the first time, listening very closely and holding onto every word that was beng uttered.
“I wont make you listen to that.” Camille said. I was relieved.
“Anyway, I became a vampire and the pale woman before really was Gillian. She had heard that I was dying and had come to save me. Gillian, her boyfriend Matthew, and I hunted and lived together. Matthew showed us how to control ourselves and to only drink animal blood.We were living a fairly happy life but still, I felt lonely. I even looked for Edward, hoping I could turn him into a vampire too but I was told he had died.For decades, I waited and hoped to find someone special but nothing could ever no one fit the bill. Finally, as I travelled around the world, I came across a coven bigger than I had ever seen before. The Denalis. I became good friends with a girl named Tanya and I stayed ith them for 2 weeks. They always mentioned the Olympic coven down in Forks, saying how well I’d get along with them.Yesterday, when I’d just finished hunting with Tanya, I realized Carmen and Elzear had a guest. I walked into our home to find a vampire with messy hair and topaz eyes. He had the same crooked smile as Edward Masen. He looked at me for a minute and I realized it was Edward. We quickly fell back in love and now here we are. “ Camille smiled.
“Wow.” I said quietly.
Edward stood up with Camille.
“We’d best be going now. Carlisle doesn’t know I’m back and I bet he’d want to meet you.” Edward said as he brushed Camille’s cheek. Camille hugged me goodbye before they were out the door. Edward seemed to be in a hurry. When I closed the door, I walked back into the living room where Jacob was sitting. I sat in his lap.
“Thanks for cooperating Jake. I love you.” I kissed him passionately and he kissed me back. He hugged me tighter and spoke in between kisses.
“Anything……for…..my…..bella…” I was happy Camille had found Edward but Jacob would always be better, I thought to myself.
you should write more. its so good!!!!!
haha thanks for the feedback!! i'll try to update tomorrow :]
I think its a plot to get bella back :) I love it!!!!! i cant wait for you to update :) AWSOME JOB
New reader. this is positively amazing and I cant wait for more!!!!!!!! please keep me updated
AND POST MORE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!
love it and ur an awesome writer

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service