The Twilight Saga

A/N This story takes place in new moon and Bella is on the edge of the cliff and she’s about to jump...

I closed my eyes.

“Bella.”

it was him. his voice was beautiful but wrong.

“Bella, don’t do this.” It said.

This time I listened to it more carefully. It was as if it was the voice of an angel but still, it sounded wrong. Different. I was confused. It was Edward’s voice, but it didn’t make a difference to me. I didn’t care if I was hearing his voice. In that instant,the hole in my chest was gone.
Erased. What was going on? I asked
myself, completely shocked. I waited for the hole to come back but it didn’t.

“Bella!” a voice, a different huskier voice interrupted my train of thought. It was the voice I wanted to hear. The voice I craved.

I looked behind me and huge tanned figure ran to me. Jacob. Seeing his face made me smile.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing!?” he asked, catching his breath.

I looked down and I realized I was still at the edge of the cliff. The waves were crashing furiously at the rocks below. I took an involuntary step back.

“C-cliff d-diving..?” my teeth chattered. It was freezing cold out here! I couldn’t imagine how cold the water must be.

He walked towards me and gave me one of his big bear hugs. He was so warm. I hugged him tighter but it still didn’t feel tight enough. He probably thought I was cold so he hugged me tighter too. I liked how his shoulders were wide and strong. How his hair was styled messily and how he had
the most prefect smile. I never noticed Jacob like this.

“Come on Bells. I’ll bring you home.” His voice made my heart skip a beat. What was happening to me?

“I-iii don’t wanna go home yet. “ I was beginning to feel warmer in his arms.

He sighed and turned so that I was pinned to his side and his arm was on my shoulder. I had butterflies in my stomach.

It’s only Jacob. He puts his arm around me all the time. He’s my friend. I thought to myself as we walked to my truck.  My mind debated if being his friend was enough.

We reached my truck and he opened the passenger door for me. I stepped in as he walked to the driver’s side. I was beginning to feel cold again as we drove to his house. Jacob seemed to notice.

“It’s a hundred and eight degrees over here,” he said, as he patted his seat. I scooted to his side.  I let out a sigh. It felt nice.

There was a few minutes of silence until I asked him how he knew I was on the cliff.

“I was running in the forest near the trail and I heard your truck. Sam told us that the redhead’s trail was gone so I followed you. What were you thinking bella! Didn’t you see that it was turning into a tornado out there?”

I shrugged.

He stopped the engine and got out. I opened my door and stepped onto the dirt trail to his house. We walked together.

Billy was nowhere in sight when we got inside the house. The phone rang and Jacob hurried to the kitchen to get it.

“Hello? Yea she’s here,” I guess whoever jake was talking to knew about what I almost did.

“Is he ok?”

“oh.” His voice sounded suddenly glum. This worried me. Who was he?

Jacob hung up and walked back to me. His face looked sad. I looked up at him and gave him a hug.

“what was that about?” I asked, sympathy and curiosity in my voice.

“It’s harry. Harry Clearwater. He had a heart attack.”

This took me by surprise. Harry was charlie’s best friend.

“Is he ok?” I asked, remembering Jacob’s conversation on the phone.

He gave me this look and I knew that it wasn’t looking so great for harry. I felt truly sorry for seth, leah and sue.

“Are you ok?” Jacob examined me. His voice different.

“Of course.” Other than the shock I felt when edward’s voice erased the hole in my chest, I felt great. I was with Jacob and it surprised me how happy I was to be with him. The shock in my voice didn’t assure Jacob.

“you tired?” he asked.

I shook my head. just confused I thought.

ok so i know it isn't so great but please tell me what you think. thanks :]

Tags: bella, fanfic, jacob, love

Views: 1154

Replies to This Discussion

Jacob (in wolf-form) was pacing back and forth when I got out of the forest. The rest of the wolves were just watching him. I ran to Jacob.
“Did ya miss me?” I asked, as I hugged one of his furry front legs. He barked and I dug my face into his warm fur. Suddenly, Jacob started to jerk. His movements pushed me away from him and onto the wet dirt. I watched in surprise as Jacob turned from wolf to human in less than a second.
“Bella! Are you okay? Sorry ‘bout that.” Jacob asked while he picked me up into one of his bone-crunching hugs. His nose was slightly crumpled as he put me back down in front of him. I brushed some dirt off my jeans and I heard a coughing bark. I looked behind me and a dark silver furred wolf was laughing. Before long, the rest of the wolves were laughing. Even the jet black wolf (Sam) was chuckling. I wondered what they were laughing at…
“What?” Jacob’s deep voice asked curiously. I glanced at him. His messy hair stuck out and his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. He wasn’t wearing a shirt-as usual- and I looked down. Yikes. A giggle burst from my lips.
“hehehe…y-you’re…hahaha…naked!” Jacob looked down and sure enough, his pants were not there.
“haha. Real mature guys!” Jacob yelled over while speeding into his house.

“ 1 large pepperoni pizza and some garlic bread please.” I said while the cashier woman punched numbers on the cash register.
“ That’ll be eleven dollars and twenty-eight cents, ma’am.” I handed her exactly that and sat with Jacob near the window to wait for our order. We were at Paul’s Pizza ordering dinner.
“What’d you talk about?” Jacob asked, referring to my earlier confrontation with Edward. I climbed onto the red and white striped chair.
“He was just checking on me.” I answered, trying to sound innocent. I didn’t want Jacob to know that Edward still loved me. Jacob would freak. Chaos wasn’t what I needed right now.
“why would he need to check on you?! He left!” Jacob’s voice got louder.
“Uhmm..he said Alice saw me on the cliff. She thought i jumped so she told Edward. i guess e doesnt want me to die....? haha.”
“ohh..heheh sorry ..” Jacob’s voice returned to a normal volume.
I didn’t like talking about Edward with Jacob. I didn’t like thinking about Edward. It just reminded me of how mad I was.
“so, is Victoria still out there?” I asked , changing the subject.
“Yea. Don’t worry though, Bells. We’ll get her. “ Jacob said, his voice determined yet comforting.
We sat in silence for a bit but it wasn’t awkward. Jacob stared at me, smiling admiringly. My heart raced and my face flushed with pink. His smile widened. Argh ,I had to learn to get used to this. It was a bit weird thinking about Jacob as more than my friend but it was a good weird. A kind I liked.
My thoughts wandered away to Victoria. Did she know that I was no longer Edward’s? would she still look for me? What if she decided to get her revenge on me instead of Edward? Would she hurt someone I love? Charlie? Renee? Angela? I couldn’t think of the last person. The one I truly loved. Jacob. I already didn’t like the fact that Jake was chasing her off but if Jacob got too close to her and she knew about us… I shuddered.
“you alright, Bells?” he asked quietly, taking my hands off the able and into his. His hands were warm. I let out a content sigh.
“yea. Just..hungry.” I said. As if on cue, my stomach whirred. Jacob laughed as his stomach growled. I laughed with him. When we were done laughing, the restaurant was silent. Everyone was giving us weird looks. Jacob and i giggled more. it felt nice to laugh.
We soon got our pizza and Jacob carried it back to my truck.

i know it's kinda short :/ im sorry. i'll update more when i can. thanks so much :]]
Love it. Can't wait for more!!
love it and cant wait to read more
girl this thing is good but i have one question are you going to redo all of the sga i think you should but get promition first i think it is really go
pls keep updating d most amazing story in d world!thanx!

I love trhis story!!  Can't wait to read it ALL!!    I hope I can get back to it, since I need to leave this site now.  Wow, it is SOOO sweet to see Bella completely 'over' Edward!!

its good keep writing
omg it was so gud i thought was the onli who wanted that 2happen plz write more
OMG u r amazing ..i love u .. keep writting DOLL
haha i'll post something up sometime next week. school's about to close for spring break this week so im pretty busy. thanks so much :]
ya,take ur time but pls keep writing!
ah! For shame to the Edward-follower (kidding, kidding :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service