The Twilight Saga

A/N This story takes place in new moon and Bella is on the edge of the cliff and she’s about to jump...

I closed my eyes.

“Bella.”

it was him. his voice was beautiful but wrong.

“Bella, don’t do this.” It said.

This time I listened to it more carefully. It was as if it was the voice of an angel but still, it sounded wrong. Different. I was confused. It was Edward’s voice, but it didn’t make a difference to me. I didn’t care if I was hearing his voice. In that instant,the hole in my chest was gone.
Erased. What was going on? I asked
myself, completely shocked. I waited for the hole to come back but it didn’t.

“Bella!” a voice, a different huskier voice interrupted my train of thought. It was the voice I wanted to hear. The voice I craved.

I looked behind me and huge tanned figure ran to me. Jacob. Seeing his face made me smile.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing!?” he asked, catching his breath.

I looked down and I realized I was still at the edge of the cliff. The waves were crashing furiously at the rocks below. I took an involuntary step back.

“C-cliff d-diving..?” my teeth chattered. It was freezing cold out here! I couldn’t imagine how cold the water must be.

He walked towards me and gave me one of his big bear hugs. He was so warm. I hugged him tighter but it still didn’t feel tight enough. He probably thought I was cold so he hugged me tighter too. I liked how his shoulders were wide and strong. How his hair was styled messily and how he had
the most prefect smile. I never noticed Jacob like this.

“Come on Bells. I’ll bring you home.” His voice made my heart skip a beat. What was happening to me?

“I-iii don’t wanna go home yet. “ I was beginning to feel warmer in his arms.

He sighed and turned so that I was pinned to his side and his arm was on my shoulder. I had butterflies in my stomach.

It’s only Jacob. He puts his arm around me all the time. He’s my friend. I thought to myself as we walked to my truck.  My mind debated if being his friend was enough.

We reached my truck and he opened the passenger door for me. I stepped in as he walked to the driver’s side. I was beginning to feel cold again as we drove to his house. Jacob seemed to notice.

“It’s a hundred and eight degrees over here,” he said, as he patted his seat. I scooted to his side.  I let out a sigh. It felt nice.

There was a few minutes of silence until I asked him how he knew I was on the cliff.

“I was running in the forest near the trail and I heard your truck. Sam told us that the redhead’s trail was gone so I followed you. What were you thinking bella! Didn’t you see that it was turning into a tornado out there?”

I shrugged.

He stopped the engine and got out. I opened my door and stepped onto the dirt trail to his house. We walked together.

Billy was nowhere in sight when we got inside the house. The phone rang and Jacob hurried to the kitchen to get it.

“Hello? Yea she’s here,” I guess whoever jake was talking to knew about what I almost did.

“Is he ok?”

“oh.” His voice sounded suddenly glum. This worried me. Who was he?

Jacob hung up and walked back to me. His face looked sad. I looked up at him and gave him a hug.

“what was that about?” I asked, sympathy and curiosity in my voice.

“It’s harry. Harry Clearwater. He had a heart attack.”

This took me by surprise. Harry was charlie’s best friend.

“Is he ok?” I asked, remembering Jacob’s conversation on the phone.

He gave me this look and I knew that it wasn’t looking so great for harry. I felt truly sorry for seth, leah and sue.

“Are you ok?” Jacob examined me. His voice different.

“Of course.” Other than the shock I felt when edward’s voice erased the hole in my chest, I felt great. I was with Jacob and it surprised me how happy I was to be with him. The shock in my voice didn’t assure Jacob.

“you tired?” he asked.

I shook my head. just confused I thought.

ok so i know it isn't so great but please tell me what you think. thanks :]

Tags: bella, fanfic, jacob, love

Views: 1115

Replies to This Discussion

OOOHHH my gawd V . I need you story !!!
SAME!
i totally agree!
when are you posting again!!!!!
hay i get ur life is busy as crap cuz i got a ton of home work
will b happy when u post tho
not to rush u but i have been waitin for mounths r u eva gonna right more i mean ur killin us
loeveddd your storyyyy [:
Wow. This was great!! You should continue to write this.
ok girl i am giving up i have been waiting for months and u said a few days
very good is that the end then?
I think we were left hanging with this one. Hasnt been updated for a LONG time. I wish she would update. its a pretty awsome story
I LOVE it!!!  Love reading about Bella choosing Jacobb!!  Moree, MORE!!

your story is really good you should continue as soon as you can

the story is amazing!!!!!!!please write again i really want to know wat happens next!!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service