The Twilight Saga

Okay so i've never done this before, and i'd be grateful for any feedback... thanks.

Takes place in the woods after bella and edward get back from Italy...

First Quarter. A Jacob and Bella Love Story

Chapter one

“Don’t make me choose. ‘cause it’ll be him. It’s always been him.” This was breaking my heart, but he had to know.
“B-Bella…” was all he could manage.
I turned my back on him and walked toward Edward.
“Don’t you dare, Jacob!” Edward’s velvet voice was cold and threatening.
“Don’t tell me what to do, you filthy bloodsucker!” Jacob was stepping toward me reaching for my arm, when suddenly he was flying backward through the air. A fierce growl rumbled in his throat as he phased.
Edward stepped forward - putting himself between Jacob and me - and slipped into a crouch.
Jacob charged forward while Edward slipped further into his attacking stance.
It was then that something clicked inside my head, just as Edward pulled his hand back to deliver the deadly blow. I had to stop him! I threw myself between Edward and Jacob, with my back toward the giant russet wolf that was still charging forward.
“NO, Edward don’t!” I screamed as loud as I could “I love him!”
Edward straightened up immediately, an intensely worried look on his face. Behind me I heard Jacob stopped dead in his tracks.
I was frantic; I didn’t know how to explain myself to Edward.
“What do you mean, Bella?” Edwards voice was shaking slightly; I’d never heard him like this before.
“I – I – I’m so sorry Edward” I fell to my knees and broke down in hysterics. Just then, Jacob let out an ear-splitting howl. Edward, with his eyes still frozen on me, walked slowly forward and knelt down so his eyes were level with mine. I stared back at him, hopelessly.
Three huge wolves ran into the small clearing then. I looked around at them bewildered by why Jacob had called for backup now, with Edward so vulnerable. Then one of the wolves trotted toward Jacob and dropped something out of his mouth. The Jacob wolf picked it up and ran into the woods. I was on my feet in a second. My hand stretched out to where Jake had just disappeared; my eyes filled with fresh tears. Edward had understood what I was trying to say – Why hadn’t Jacob? I looked at the giant black wolf on my right – Sam – and he shook his head.
I turned back to where my hand was still reaching out and gasped when I saw Jacob in human form now – the wolf must of brought him some clothes – reaching toward it. He took my hand and pulled me into one of his bear-tight hugs. I breathed a sigh of relief and then deeply inhaled his woodsy-musky scent.
He let go of me and placed his hands on my shoulders and held me at arms length and stared into my eyes.
“I – I love you Jacob” I finally managed to choke out.
He just smiled his most Jacoby-smile and shouted, “I knew it” at the top of his voice.

His eyes flickered to the right, and I suddenly remembered Edward. He was still knelt in the same position as when I’d jumped up to follow Jake.
“Edward…” I began
his blazing gold eyes were suddenly boring into mine, he lurched to his feet and started in my direction. I took a step forward then turned back to Jacob. He just nodded, then I turned back to face Edward.
“Him? You…love him?” he sounded furious and it scared me. I just nodded sheepishly.
“You love that…that thing? That flee-ridden mutt!”
That did it. I was not going to let him get away with that.
“Don’t you freakin’ dare talk about my Jacob like that! He’s more human than you! ” As soon I said that last part I immediately felt guilty. Not guilty enough to take it back though. Jacob scoffed in disbelief. I turned to glance at him and he was in complete shock. I’d never stuck up for him against Edward like this…even when he wasn’t there.
I heard the chocolate brown wolf – Quil, I think – barked out a snicker before Sam growled an order of silence at him.

Views: 1614

Replies to This Discussion

You should write more soon this is really good

-new reader-
OMG! I love this story!
Lool,it's amazing -from writer to another- LIKE OMG I LOVE IT! LOL!
Cant wait for more(:

*NEW READER*

this is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i sooooooo live jake. this is great!!!!!

plz post more soooooooon. and can u plz keep me updated..........if thats not too much trouble :)

keep writing ur a great writer :)

i'm on doing the next part now.

-new reader-

this is good

love this version of  jake & bella

write more soon

~have 2 read more~

im gonna be uploading my stories on fanfiction.net shortly. i'll try and upload on here as well. as soon as its set up i'll let you all know how to find me :)xxxxx

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service