The Twilight Saga

Ok Taylor was cute in twilight. But in NEW MOON he was absolutely gorgeous and sexy. I was like oh my god i willing surrendering my freedom (b/c he's a minor) to just kiss this boy. LOL. He definately outshown Edward in this. I didn't think that was possible. Eclispe will be great and so will breaking dawn. so needless to say i am offically a taylor fan and i a huge crush on him

Views: 5

Replies to This Discussion

JOIN THE CLUB CHICA AND GET IN LINE IVE BEEN A FAN SINCE I WAS 5 AND SAWW THE XMA VIDS OF HIM.
LMAO! Taylor is worth waiting in line for that boy gonna fine when he get legal and thrity and all that good stuff.
ur not the only one whos attracted! ahh but still why does he have to be so... beautiful!!!
when i frist saw jacob i was like OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! He was so HOT that couldn't breath for like a minute. I have never seen a guy that HOT before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Girl, I know!.
That boy is freakin' fine!.
hell ya! he's so hot!
isn't it a bit shallow that everyone fell "in love" with Taylor after he got buff and took his shirt off in NM? LOL i really was attracted to him way before NM.
Me too! I never like Edward, even when the movies were not made yet

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service