The Twilight Saga

Sequel to Love Tells It's Own Story!(;

Prologue:

In the few short weeks we've been engaged,

I feel like I know Jacob more than I ever have before.

Every day, we grew closer.

Every day, we loved eachother even more than we thought possible.

I made the right choice.

It was what I wanted all along.

Link to next story,  In The Shadows:

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/officialteamjacob/forum/topics/in-...

Views: 2866

Replies to This Discussion

Please add me to the up-dates for this storyline - I haven't been able to find the beginning even!!
Thanks!
And I'm sorry it was soo short ;(
I was saving the good part for the next couple chapters...
But Idk when I'll be able to post again. Hopefully soon. In the next day or two :DD
Thanks for reading!!(;
Found the beginning, really enjoy it!! Someone mentioned something like maybe you've already completed a story before this one? If so, what's the name & how can I find it!! I've read the books so often, it's wonderful to see these different story lines! You all are so talented!! Write on!!
Actually the one you found wasnt the first story to this one D:
it was seperate!:( but ill add you and send you the link to the first story :DD
-Ten-

I woke up in serious crucial pain. My stomach felt like it was on fire. I just hoped it would be over soon, and I could see my new baby. I didn't have enough strength to open my eyes or move a muscle. So in this time, I had came up with names. Rachel dawn if it was a girl. And Aden Alex if it was a boy. I hoped I could wake up soon, or have the strength to tell someone I was okay. The fact was, though, that I wasn't okay. The pain was still ripping through me, and my whole body was numb.

After what seemed like hours, I got enough strength to move my fingers. I twitched my fingers slightly, and felt someone squeeze my hand. It was a warm hand I would know anywhere. The warmth that I had grown so used to and so fond of. My Jacob. He was the best husband I could have ever asked for. He would never leave my side and I was looking forward to spending the rest of forever with him.

After a few more seamlessly ending hours, I had the strength to move a little at a time. My eyelids slowly slid open and I first acknowledged the fact that my stomach was still hugely bloated up. I hadn't had the baby yet. The second thing was Jacob sitting close beside me, his chest pressed up against my side and his warmth making me sweat. He unleashed the full force of his famous smile on me and gently hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"Why... Why haven't I had the baby yet?" I whispered, worry clear in my voice.

"You have had a baby." Jacob answered. A baby. Not the baby.

"Where is..." I trailed off not knowing whether to say he or she. I truly wasn't sure.

"She's with Bella and Edward." He smiled and I looked around the room. We were in Carlisle’s office hospital room.

I listened intently, searching for a baby's heart or breathing. Something indicating my baby was okay.

I heard a tiny giggle that belonged to no one else but Aubrey. I smiled and tried sitting up. My stomach was still too huge to sit up.

"If I already had her, then why am I still so big?" I asked.

"Uh... We're expecting another." Jacob chuckled and smiled wider than ever. He was beaming, which made me happy.

"Twins?" I asked breathlessly. "When is the estimated time until this little one gets the hell out of me?" I laughed without humor and that gave Jake the insight telling him I was in pain. I saw his smile slowly fade and it made me want to cry. I looked down at my bulging belly just as I felt another jolt of pain creeping up. I held back a scream and bit down on my lip so hard, a drop of blood rolled down my chin.

Jake looked at me in shock. "Carlisle!" He screamed.

When the pain subsided and Carlisle was at my feet I unclenched my teeth and more blood droplets rolled off of my lip. Jake covered his mouth with his hand, trying to hold back tears. He was just as worried as I was and he couldn't take me hurting myself

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to scream. I didn't intend to bite down that hard." I whispered, dabbing my lips with a wet cloth.

"It may leave a scar." Carlisle said. "Of course, nothing can be certain with you. Seeming as you have already given us so many surprises."

I smiled and Jake shook his head. He was in pain from seeing my pain. I would tell him to leave so he wouldn't have to see any of it, but I couldn't deny him any opportunity of being the first to hold our child.

"Relax, Renesmee. We need you to relax. We will try to use morphine to ease your pain, but there is no promise as to if it will work efficiently." Carlisle explained.

I stiffly nodded and fell back down, my head hitting the pillow. I tried sleeping so it would all be over with, but I was in too much pain to even think about sleep.

Carlisle injected me with a needle, barely getting it through my skin, and I was out like a light. I couldn't feel the pain but I could still think and I could still hear what was going on around me.

I heard my dad walk into the room. He sat next to Jacob and whispered something in his ear that sounded a lot like, "She can hear you."

'Dad! Dad. Will you tell Jacob something for me?' I thought.

"Yes, Renesmee." He said simply.

'Will you tell him I love him and that when I wake up I can't wait to spend the rest of our forever together.' I thought, quickly.

"You can tell him when you wake up." Edward walked close to me and I assumed he kissed my forehead, seeming, as I can't feel anything.

I heard him chuckle and walk from the room.

"I love you, Renesmee." Jacob whispered. "I'm so sorry..."

I remembered that Jake was most likely holding my hand, so I used all my strength to project the thought to him that I had asked Edward to repeat for me.

"I can't wait either." He whispered.

His voice had gotten more faint and I realized I was slipping into unconsciousness.

~

My eyes snapped open and I immediately knew something was wrong...
OMG
Love it
:)
wow poor nessie is going through alot for her baby...luv it
can't wait for the next chapter
Hehehe>:D
I cant wait until I write the next chapter..
Its gonna be INTENSIFIED lol!(;
I'm just going to say this.. SOMETHING will happen to one of the babies :O
Muahahaha[;< I'll try my best to post tonight((;
HEHEHE>:D
Dont worry they WILL NOT die(;
I promise:D
I've got a bad case of writer's block so i dont think im going to post tonight.. if i get any ideas on what to write, ill write and post ASAP(;
Thanks for reading![:
Nice :D

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service