The Twilight Saga

Preface

My life will never be the same.

My friends, my house and my Love.

You can't live a lie. You can't hide from the truth.

ou need to learn how to trust the ones that love you.

Even if it kills you to protect them.

What would you kill to protect? What would you do anything for?

I thought I knew the answer to that, but HE changed everything.

My Life is no longer mines to keep.

It belongs to HIM.

I have to live for him and he for me.

Faith is what He said. I knew he was right.

I love you but I'm afraid to let you in.

I'm sorry if it hurts him.

Tags: FanFiction, Jacob, Lautner, Official, Taylor, Team, Wolves

Views: 352

Replies to This Discussion

I still have to finish up Chapter eight then i will post up for you okay. If you want a sneak peak of the chapter please send me a message and i'll send you at least two or three paragraph of it

Chapter Eight

I’m Sorry.

Tammy POV

Pain.

Oww.

I dropped to the floor a second after Seth did. Why was I in pain?  I was fine a minute ago. I saw Edward and Emmett and Carlisle lift Seth and carry him away. I felt warm hands gather me close and carried me into a room followed by Alice and Jasper. Why aren’t they taking me to Seth? I need to be near him. I want to be with Seth.

“What the hell was that?” I heard my brother’s booming voice say. He laid me on a bed. Well at least the bed was comfortable so I rolled on my side that hurt less.

“I think she bit Seth and poisoned him.” Alice replied half smiling at me.

“I bit Seth?” I asked her when she sat on the edge of the bed next to me. Why would I bite someone? Alice nodded her head in approval and then stroked my face with her cold hands.

“Sweetie, are you feeling thirsty by any chance? Like right now?” Alice asked me sweetly.

“Why are you asking her that? Why don’t you look into the future to see if she will bite anyone else?” Embry asked Alice sarcastically.

Look into the future? What the hell is he talking about, now? I sat up on the bed and smiled weakly at Embry. “Where is Seth?” I simply asked. I wasn’t feeling thirsty or hungry. I just wanted Seth.

“He’s in the other room. But you can go to him in a little while.” Alice said and then she turned to face Jasper. “Jasper will go with you in case anything else happens.” Alice added. Jasper just nods his head and walked out of the room.

I stood there staring at Seth. I didn’t know what got into me but I was really hungry and thirsty at the same time. For some reason Seth’s body and scent, while he slept, looked and smelled like the most mouth watering meal to me. I just needed to taste him. My body had a mind of its own when I rose off the couch and bit him on his shoulder. Just thinking about what happened made my mouth water again. His blood was so full of heat and warmth from love. His heart beated a rhythm only my body responded to. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Edward said, “You know you could have killed him?”

I turned to face Edward, with Jasper right behind him. “How? I just bit him nothing else.” I said, wondering how I could have killed Seth by biting him.

“The venom you produce is a poison to him. But I don’t understand how you could produce venom and you’re not fully turned.” Edward said looking at Seth, whose body was damp with perspiration, and he sighed. “Tammy you have to feed. So let’s go hunting.” He added after a moment of silence, besides Seth’s deep breathing.

“I beg your pardon.” I said flat out.

“You need to eat something - well better word will be drink- before you hunt humans or Seth again.” He said shaking his head, “You know he tastes and smells good to you because he imprinted on you right?” He asked me, laughing. He was actually laughing at my thoughts.

“What the hell is imprinting? Why is everyone saying He imprinted on me and I don’t know what it means?” I asked him, “I am not hungry by the way and if you feel I am going to attack Seth your completely mistaken.” I snapped at him before I started to feel normal again. Okay that was completely weird.

“Well you already did, and I don’t want you to do it again.” Edward said and took my arm into his and I hesitated. Don’t they know that their hands are freezing cold? He was literally dragging me out the house. He stopped at the door. “Actually we do know that but sometimes we tend to forget.” He answered my question. “You coming or not?” he asked and I finally followed him outside the house into the forest. With one final look back at the house and my heart filled apology to Seth, I ran after Edward to -- what he called – feed. We stopped someway in the middle of the forest; a good way from the house. Edward was calling out instructions about hunting and I, as usual, wasn’t really taking him on. My mind was still on Seth. The image of him still and faint color and his damp from sweat body on the bed was haunting me. I felt a sinking feeling in my heart every time I blame myself for his condition. I didn’t know when it happened but I found myself sitting on the forest floor with tears streaming down my cheeks. I was sniffling when Edward stooped next to me. I really didn’t need his sympathy because he is the one that told me it was my fault and how I almost killed him.

“It makes no sense you blame me for making you feel this way.” Edward said gruffly to me. I looked up at him and glared at him directly in his eyes. I knew he could read my mind so every evil little thought that was going through my mind he was hearing loud and clear. Down to attempting murder. “You can’t control your powers as yet and trying to kill me or get a wolf to bite me is out of the question and honestly, Tammy, do you think garlic will work on me if I walk in the sunlight?”

I really didn’t think about that but I mean how else do you kill a vampire that reads your mind? Edward stretched out his hand to help me off the floor. “Well someday when I find out how to kill you Edward, please watch your back.” I warned him slapping away his hand and rising from the floor by myself. “Now show me what to do and get over with it.” I snapped hotly.

Edward moved away from me and just stood still for a while and then he was off running in an easterly direction and I followed him after a while just a few paces behind. I was in time to see him take down a baby deer.

I started to step backwards.

Was he expecting me to hunt wild animals to stay alive? Or drink blood like a real vampire?

This isn’t right. I was about to run away from here when I felt his cold a cold presence next to me.

“You can’t run from this. Is either you feed now on animals or you might hunt humans, just like what you did to Seth. You almost killed Seth and now you’re choosing not to learn to hunt.” Edward was really pissing me off with these statements he was drooling out from behind me.

“Why don’t you go and hunt a human with your high and mighty, righteous self.” I snapped at him. “Just leave me alone.” I yelled and Edward started to walk away.    

I stared at him walking in the direction of the mountains that Nessie told me was a good hiking and camping spot at times. Where was he going now? “You did this to them so you have to stop it. Just give them back their own thoughts.” Seth’s voice filtered through my mind again. Why did those words get to me and why now?

Oh god! It can’t be possible.

The same thing that happened in the woods earlier. Shoot! Edward is going to hunt humans and it is my entire fault. I started to panic. I ran after Edward and found him lurking in the bushes watching these hikers climb the mountain. I know the hikers couldn’t see us but I don’t want him to kill them. I didn’t want to be anyway close to him both because I was still partly human and he could bite me instead of them. This will not turn out good. Think Tammy. Think. What to do?

I have to stop him but how? Edward was about to spring out at one of them just like how he attacked the deer. “Edward stop!” I yelled and he turned to stare at me. My heart was beating rapidly and I was completely scared. I didn’t know if he would attack me or turn and attack them who looked at us in shock and fear. “Please, let’s just go back to the house.” I begged him. Edward looked at me as if he was confused. After a while he turned and saw the three hikers staring at us in the distance.

“You didn’t. Tammy, what did you make me do?” he asked, well more like yelled at me walking briskly back to me. I was scared and shaking. My heart was thumping against my chest so loudly I swear the hikers could hear it from where they were standing. “Relax and calm down.” Edward said grabbing my hand and pulling me with him.

I was practically dragged back to the house and forced to eat whatever Embry, Jake, Nessie, and Seth were eating. I watched Edward and the other vampires in the house talk to each other about my abilities. And they all were staring at me.

“I can’t take on anymore stress and problems right now.” Jake snapped and Nessie grabbed his arm pulling him back to the chair.

“I’m sorry okay. I didn’t know what I was doing. I don’t even know what I did. I’m sorry okay. I’m sorry.” I said breaking down into to tears and sobs. Seth was instantly by my side and I quickly pushed him away from me. “Please stay away from me.” I said to Seth as I got off the chair and stepped away from them.

“Tamika.” Seth called my name. I looked from him to Edward to Alice and then to Embry.

“I’m sorry.” I whispered and ran out the door as quickly as I can. I was crying while I ran through the forest and when I was able to smell the ocean I slowed down to a walk. I almost tripped and when I looked down, the paw prints were right here. I met Seth – or the wolf – here, at this very spot. I looked around at the place and smiled to myself before I started to cry again. I stooped and passed my hand on the cold floor, directly over the paw prints and thought about Seth. I ran away from him and he looked more hurt than I am feeling. I shook that image of Seth out my thoughts and looked around again. Taking in the scenery of this beautiful green place. I got up and started to spin around in this one spot that changed my life forever. In my life’s experience this will be on top of the list for ‘Most memorable things’ and I was happy about that.

Looking around wasn’t enough anymore. Spinning faster now was making the world around me disappear and I fell back in the trance when I looked into Seth’s eyes at this very spot. The world was fading back into my life and I saw a shadow in the distance and I stopped and faced after one more spin.

What the hell was he doing here?

How did he find me?

wow....amazing Tammy...

OMG.....wow.....

wow....wow....

grr...love it!

thanks

I love it Tammy

:)

thanks guys

i love it!

Thank you Helen.

amazing!!! wonderful update!  I can't wait for your next one!
look forward to seeing what does end up happening with seth and tammy. hopefully she can get control like nessie has

Thank you guys for reading my story and for liking it as well

I promise you i am updating it today a little later. Chapter Nine will be posted up tonight. Just for you all that loves my writing. Prepared to be amazed in Chapter Nine. Before i do post it up can i find out what you all wanted to happen between Seth and Tamika in the forest in the chapter......

Please and Thank you

ok if you say so.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service