The Twilight Saga

Preface

My life will never be the same.

My friends, my house and my Love.

You can't live a lie. You can't hide from the truth.

ou need to learn how to trust the ones that love you.

Even if it kills you to protect them.

What would you kill to protect? What would you do anything for?

I thought I knew the answer to that, but HE changed everything.

My Life is no longer mines to keep.

It belongs to HIM.

I have to live for him and he for me.

Faith is what He said. I knew he was right.

I love you but I'm afraid to let you in.

I'm sorry if it hurts him.

Tags: FanFiction, Jacob, Lautner, Official, Taylor, Team, Wolves

Views: 352

Replies to This Discussion

keep going! i need to know more :P
I going to poat up chapter one now give me five minutes okay
Chapter One
The New Things

I arrived at Forks Washington abruptly at 3p.m.

My mother sent me here to live with my brother and my father. I never met neither of them. I doubt they even know I exist. My mother had a one night stand with my father when she was up here seventeen years ago.
She told me my father knows about me but not my brother.

My name is Tamika Lyons. I am sixteen years old and I used to live in Los Angeles with my mother.
She is kind of extremely busy with her work now that she got promoted. 'It will be a good experience if you go and live with them for a while. Plus you won't have to worry about Kyle and Shenna anymore.' is the words that my mother used to me.
I mean how naive could you be. She knows that I don't trust anyone after Shenna, who was suppose to be my best friend, slept with Kyle, Who is my ex that I was with and loved for three years. Since I was thirteen, Kyle was my first and last boyfriend. He lied to me and so did Shenna. The two closest people to my heart did that to me.

Anyway I can't study that right now. I had more serious problem to worry about.
My mother paid for a car to drop me straight to my father's house from the airport. I was really not happy about meeting the man that I never saw and never raised me. On top of it he had a son, that is two years older than me.
My life really was perfect, don' t you think so? I was mentally asking the driver, who was listening to the boring radio station.
I made a face and chuckled to myself when the driver agrued with a man for crossing the road when the light was on green.
The car made a left turn by the beach and i was surprised by the way the little sun light this place was getting made the beach sparkle. The car made another left from the beach and was driving along a road with a lot of, what looked like barns and warehouses, behind some flat houses. and two storey houses.

The car pulled up infront of an maroon and white two storey house. I looked at the house and shook my head in disbelief.
"Are you sure this is the right house?" I asked the driver. I hope he was stopping to talk to someone because this is not where I want to stay. This place is so different from what I live in. Where is the hotels and luxury places I am accustom to? What the hell is this.?
"Yes ma'am this is the address, I was given." The driver replied getting out of the car and walking around to open the trunk to take out my luggage.
I saw an ageable man with jet black hair walking out the house and headed to the car. He had the same colour eyes as mine. He stopped when I got out of the car and stared at me. Was I not what he was expecting? I asked myself staring back at him. I know I am more paler than him but I mean I thought I looked good. I mean I was wearing a black skinny jeans, low cut black high heeled boots and a dark gray hoodie over a black cole shoulder top to keep me warm. Unless I there was something on my face that wasn't suppose to be there.

The man's face went from indifference to shocked to confused to happy. Then he closed the space between us and hugged me tightly. I couldn't breath properly and I choked out, "Can't breath." I thought he was going to hug me to death.
When he finally let me go and I could breath properly, I asked him, "Who are you?" I mean he is like a total stranger and he just tried to kill me.
"Sorry. Where's my manners? I'm Dale Call and I'm your father." He said smiling at me. Wow wasn't that obvious?
"Great, well I'm your daugther." I said sarcastically, not adding in the part where neglected me for sixteen years.
"I know that you were big but I wasn't expecting this." he said gesturing up and down my body.
"Okay well can we go inside now because it ain't exactly warm out today." I said to him, walking to the house that I might just burn down if I don't get some sort of civilization and up to date things here.

I walked inside and Dale was carrying my luggage up to my new room. I heaved a sigh when I saw a computer in the corner of the living room. At least they had computers here. I rolled my eyes a bit wondering if they had internet as well, when I caught a glimpse of photo of some young boys around my age. I walked over to it on the table and picked it up. I was amazed by the way all these youg fellas were so well built. I mean they were hot. I wonder if my brother is one of th---
"The one in the middle on the left is Embry, my son. He's about two years older than you." Dale's voice said breaking into my thoughts.
"Embry." I said looking at the picture again and pin pointing him out. Oh, wow. My brother was really good looking with his hot body and all. I shook my head and took that thought out of it. That is my brother and his friends. "When will I meet him?" I asked him looking back up from the photo, leaving out the unasked part of when will I meet his friends as well.
"They'll be back in a while. They just left to hang out for a bit." he said and walked into the kitchen. "You hungry Tammy?"
I flinched when he called me that and said, "Yeah but not right now. I'll just go up to my room and rest a bit. You know jet lagged."
"The second door on your right." He yelled from the kitchen and I went upstairs to my room.
this story is great! keep me updated! :)
I'll write the next part just now but I on the move now so when I reach back home in the next hour I'llp post it up
okay :)
thank you Evanna
i like it
thanks guys.
i need three more people to comment so i will continue to write
i really like your story can I be one of the wolves gf
plz keep me updated if possible message me when u update thx
This sounds pretty interesting. Are you gonna continue to post incerpts of the story?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service