The Twilight Saga

This is my Renesmee Story! Hope you like it!

Prologue:

Jacob was the one person who I was meant to be with.

He Imprinted on me.

So shouldn't it feel that way?

Fate has brought me to him...

But is it what I really want?

Link to sequel, In A Heartbeat:

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/officialteamjacob/forum/topics/in-...

Views: 1380

Replies to This Discussion

great chapter

Great chapter once again
WOW
I love it
:)
ill write more later on cuz IDK if i'll be writing tomight cuz im at a friends house! thanx for reading Means ALOT! (:
HOW AWESOME IS THIS STORY?? :D OMG!! WOW
I'm in love with yet another story by the famous (thetwilightsaga fan-fiction) Author Miss Kimberly Jane! ;D
Chapter Five

The next few months went by like a blur. Jake and I grew closer, but still, not close enough. I had been trying to get as close as possibly, easing my way into his heart. I could tell I had gotten much closer, but it still wasn't enough for him to make us official. My dad has been watching me closer, as well. He was watching every move I made closer to Jake. Every time I got close to him, every time I thought too much about him. But what could I say? I'm in love with him. The only thing wrong was, Jacob Black won't give in to his instincts! It's so frustrating. But I have a plan. A perfect plan. School had been going by quickly, and this coming friday is Homecoming. And Jake, one way or another, is going with me. Today is wednesday, and tomorrow is when I make my move. As the day goes by, I can't help but think out how the conversation will go. I was sitting in Algebra 2, staring at Jake through the corner of my eye. He sat to my right. I tried to not make it obvious, but every so often he would smile at me. I blushed a deep red when he did, and one time the teacher noticed and asked me a question. I had no idea how to answer. After the class was over, I was unusually anxious to get home. When I walked through the door with Jake at my side, my parents look just gave us a glance and went back to talking about... me, probablly. I hurried into my room and spread across my bed, laying on my belly. I took out my math book and turned to the page that was assigned while Jake did the same.
"What's number fourty-seven?" I asked. I hated math. it was my best subject, but I hated it.
"Fourty-seven, fourty-seven..." Jake said, flipping through the pages. "Twenty-nine. I think."
"Thanks." I whispered. I couldn't help thinking of how he would react when I asked that one important question that could finally bring us together. When I thought that my dad passed by my open door, looked at me, shook his head, and kept walking. Well, that was embarrassing.
The rest of the day went bu pretty slow. When I finally fell asleep, I was so happy. I was one step closer to being with the one I love. When I woke up in the morning, I hurried to get dressed, and ready for school. When I ran down the stairs, I ran right into Edward. "Sorry, Dad. I'm.. in a hurry." I said, smiling.
"It's okay. And your staying home from school today. We have some things to go over."
"No!" I ahouted, "I mean. I don't want to miss school today.Can't we talk after school? Please." I asked.
"Renesmee... I don't think it-" He started.
"No! You know why I want to go to school! Why are you trying to ruin my life?!" I interrupted. It was frustarting, having my dad in my head all the time. I could never do anything I wanted, never get away with anything. Never keep a secret without him knowing every detail! I hated it. I hated it more than anything.
"I know that your made, but I don't want to see you get hurt." Ah, the famous excuse. I wasn't going to take it.
"I couldn't care less if I get hurt. I've been hurt. Probably the worst I will ever be hurt, in my life! I'm going to school, and you are not going to stop me!" I spat at him, pointing a finger in his face. He didn't like that at all. He started to argue, then gave in. He wasn't going to stop me, and he knew it.
I walked out the door and got into Jake's car, which had been waiting for me outside. "Hey." I said.
"What took you so long?"
"I got in a little arguement with my dad. It's all settled now. Ready to go?" I said.
"All set."
He drove down the road at eighty miles an hour. I was used to the fast driving, so it didn't bother me at all. I was glad it didn't take long to get to school. I was going to ask Jake to the dance at lunch. I couldn'ty wait, but I wanted to wait until we could be alone, instead of surrounded by vampires and wolves with super-hearing or by a bunch of humans in a crowded classroom. The day went by slow. It felt like days, weeks. And everytime I passed Edward, he glared at me. It was unsettling, but I couldn't think about it right now. I had other things on my mind. When it was lunchtime, I got butterflies. I walked as quickly as I could, across campus, to the cafeteria. When I finally entered the cafeteria, I looked around for Jake. He was on the far end of the room, standing with some girl. I stood staring, listening to them, with my mouth gaping open into a big O. I stood there like an idiot for almost five minutes, listening to that girl asking Jacob to the homecoming dance. When he had to give an answer he hesitated. I waited, and I was almost positive his answer would be no. But, unfortunately, I was dead wrong. His exact words were 'Sure, I'd love to. Pick you up around eight?' I felt my heart crumble into a million little pieces. I closed my mouth, and my eyes started watering. I placed my hand over my mouth, to keep from sobbing. Tears overflowed from my eyes non-stop as Jake met my gaze. Even though he was all the was across the cafeteria, he could tell I was crying, my family was also looking at me. I immediately ran from the building and into a dark corner. My plan, ruined. Jake and I would never be together. I started sobbing. I held my legs up against my chest, wrapping my arms around them and putting my head on my knees, sobbing loudly. Even when I heard footsteps, I didn't look up. I didn't care. I didn't care about anything right now, excpet for the fact that Jacob was never going to be mine.
The person who had walked torward me spoke, and he was the last person I wanted to talk to, right now.
"Renesmee?"
"Go away!" I shouted, not lifting my head.
"Come on, Ness." Jake whispered.
I quickly stood up, looking up at Jacob's face. His face was only two inches away. "I... can't believe you did this to me!" I yelled, then turned to walk away. He grabbed my hand, turning me around and he pulled me into his arms.
"Don't walk away, Ness. I don't want to make you mad."
"You're a little late, Jacob. I'm done." I said, pushing him away. I stalked away, torward my locker. I was not going to take his crap anymore.
I started crying again. once I got to my locker. I opened it though teary eyes, when a felt a cold hand on my shoulder. I couldn't have guessed who it was. Rosalie. She turned me around pulling me into a hug. I hugged her back, sobbing into her shoulder. "It's okay, Nessie. That dog sn't work crying over." Normally I would have pushed her away and argued about calling Jacob a dog, but right now, I couldn't care less. I hated him and I was going to the Homecoming dance... just, not with him.
After school, I rode home with Alice. I got in the driver's seat, after she hands me the keys. To my suprise, she doesn't get in. Instead, she tells me, "Take some time. Go for a ride. I'll get a ride home, don't worry, Nessie. Everything will turn out for the better, believe me." Easy for her to say, she was married already.
I didn't hesitate. I pulled out of the parking lot and drove, to who know's where. I just drove, and even I didn't imgine that I would end up in La Push. I stopped Alice's yellow porche, and got out. I was at First Beach, my favorite place to go when I was sad, or mad, or depressed. At the moment, it was all of the above. I walked down the beach and sat in the fine sand. The sun is about to set, in about ten minutes. I waiting for it to disappear into the horizon when I hear footsteps in the sand behind me. I don't bother to turn around. When he sat next to me he asked, "Hey. Are you okay?"
"No, Seth. Not really. But you probably already know that." I whispered, staring out at the ocean waves.
He wrapped his arm around my shoulder ad said, "He feels horrible, Y'know? He never wanted to hurt your feelings."
"I don't care if he meant to or not. He hurt me, bad. I don't know if I will get over what he did." I said.
"Don't say that, Ness." Jake whispered from behind us.
I sighed, got up, and tried to walk past him, but, of course, I failed. Jake wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me in front of him, making sure I couldn't run away again. I crossed my arms and looked down at the sand.
"Ness, I'm so sorry. I didn't know you were going to ask me."
"To hell you didn't! Jacob Black, you are the worst best friend I have ever had." When I said that, his face, noticably, fell. His eyes started welling up as he dropped his arm from my waist. When he let go, I ran back to the car, got in, locked the doors, and turned the radio up as loud as I could. I didn't want to go home, so I stayed.
The radio was blasting so loud, I couldn't hear myself think. When Jacob walked up and knocked on the window, I just turned the music up as loud as it could go. I sat back in the seat, resting my head against the back of the seat, and closed my eyes.
Somehow... Jacob got in the car and, before I could do anything, he was in the passanger seat, turning down the radio.
"Get out of my car."
"It's not your car." He whispered. Not very smart. he really wanted to joke around right now? I opened my eyes and glared at him.
"Get out." I almost shouted, I was trying to stay calm. He wasn't making it easy. I wanted so badly to just go home, and lay in my bed. But I wasn't going anywhere with Jacob in my car.
"Renesmee, you know I didn't mean to hurt you. You know I would never, purposely do anything to make you mad or sad. So please, forgive me?" He was practically on his knees begging for forgiveness.
"Get the hell out of the car, Jacob. I want to go home."
"I'll drive you." He offered, quickly.
I glared at him and said, once more, "Get. Out." It hurt me to turn him away and I knew it hurt him, too. He was just going to have to deal with the fact that he hurt me, and I wasn't going to forgive him any time soon.
He obeyed my orders and stepped out of the car. Before he closed the door, I heard him whisper, "I love you, Ness."
It almost brought tears to my eyes. Every cell in my heart was telling my to get out and run syraight into his arms. But every cell in the rest of my body was telling me to get the hell out of there before I completely break down. I revved the engine and pulled out of the lot. I got to the main road and started crying. Sobbing. It got so bad at one point that I had to pull over, because I couldn't see a thing. Right before I pulled back onto the road, I head the passenger door, quickly open and close. Alice. And my dad was in the back. Awesome.
Alice put me in the passenger seat and took the wheel as I sobbed into my knees. It wasn't long until we got home and I ran to my bedroom. I plopped down on my bed, burying my face in a pillow, when Bella walks into the room.
"Go away." I muttered, my voice hoarse.
"Not a chance. We need to talk."
I sighed and sat up, "Okay, shoot." I wiped away my tears and patted the spot next to me on my bed. She sat down and wrapped her arm around my waist.
"I know your hurt, sweetie, but you have to get past this. And you can't push away your best friend, believe me I know. Please, just don't make this hard on the both of you. He's in pain, too, and you know it. You need to get past this and help eachother out, because you two have the strongest bond I have ever seen."
"How can I forgive him for what he did? He hurt me. He knew I loved him and he went on and killed me inside, anyways. How can I forgive him for that?!" I shouted.
"Can you at least try?" She asked. "He's in the living room."
He is like a crazy stalker... That i'm in love with. "No. Not now. It'll take a little more than a couple hours." I shook my head and walked into the living room. Jake was sitting on the couch, hurt, clearly, in his eyes. When he saw me he stood up and, immediatetly, started to apologize. I put up my hand before he could even start. "I'm not saying I'll never forgive you, Jake. I'm just saying, it'll take some time. Until then. I need a little space, please." I whispered.
"I understand, Ness. I'm sorry. I'll give you some.. time." He hugged me, quickly and ran out the door.
I tried my hardest not to break down, right there. I was an inch away from it, but I saved myself at the last minute, running to my room. I grabbed my phone and dialed Kim's number.
Hello? She answered.
"Hey, Kim. It's Nessie. I need your help."
With what?
"Let's just say... I need to get over something... using jealousy?" I said more like a question.
Does this have anything to do with Jacob?
"Yes, but before you say no, please hear me out."
I'm waiting.
"Well. Since Jake has a date for Homecoming, I need one. Can you do that for me?"
She sighed, I'll try, Nessie. No promises.
"Thanks." The line went dead and Alice walked in the door.
"Try this on. This is the dance that will win him over, believe me.. Even though I can't see it." Alice chimed.
"Thanks. You'll be a big help." I said and tried on the dress.
My plan is underway, and by the end of tomorrow night, Jacob Black will be mine.
I wrote alot to make up for the short ones I wrote hope you like it... more drama to come >:D
Yayyyy!!(: Hahaha, it kinda reminds me of mean girls.... haha! Did i tell you i remind myself of the girl amanda seyfried plays... hehehe(:
LOVE IT!!! Can't wait to read more! Keep me posted plz!! =D
wow awsome cant wait to see wat happenes
oh my god. this is amazing !!
more soon ?(: xx3
WOW
How can Jake hurt her like that?
But I love it anyway
:)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service