The Twilight Saga

My Own Little Secret

Prologue

Kaitlyn Greene is an average 17 year old girl who moved to Secretville with her mother, three years ago. Kaitlyn knew she was adopted when she was two years old from an orphanage in California. Tomorrow is her 18th Birthday and her life is about to change drastically. 

Aaliyah Smith starts high school tomorrow after moving to Secretville with her family. She meets two new students the same day and becomes friends immediately. 

Secretville is a town full of more secrets than the mind can keep track of. Mysteries beyond your craziest imaginations.

Is these two girls prepared for the upcoming events? 

Will this be a good beginning of a new friendship? 

Will Kaitlyn survive through the drastic changes that are about to occur in her life? 

What will happen to Aaliyah and Kaitlyn tomorrow and the rest of days to come?

Views: 71

Replies to This Discussion

I hope you guys like this new story that is about to start......

This sounds intresting Tammy.a

sounds good but wat  does this have to do with twilight

I like it too. Oh eftiola lautner, it doesnt have anything to do with twilight. She's expressing her writing ability. They do allow us to do it.

ooooooo i didnt kno that  lol thanx Bianca :)

either way , still really would like to read more :D

continue!!!! please!!

thanks guys but it isnt my turn to continue the story i am waiting for the next writer to post up chapter one so i could write chapter two

Chapter 1

The boy shrugged into his coat. The winter sun glowed a crisp blue like a vampires skin color. He admired himself in the mirror. Dark red-brown hair and emerald green eyes. His brother was in the kitchen drinking a blood packet. The boy walked over to his dresser taking out his mahogony box. In there layed a golden necklace. Opening the latchet, he sighed. His soulmates face shown as beautiful as a rose. Her strawberry-blonde hair layed so perfectly by her slim shoulders and her sapphire eyes gleamed.

Peering over to see if his brother was downstiaris he touched the pendant kissing her photo

" Oh Kaitlyn, if only you were still alive. I would embrace you in my arms and inhale your scent" he cried softly.

He remembered 100 years ago, when his mother brought Kaitlyn in. All bloody and her clothes teared apart. He held onto her the whole four hours even when she died. The last word she had said was his name. The boy inhaled deeply and put the necklace away.....

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service