The Twilight Saga

A story about Nessie and Jake....I might add up a fight with some Vampires and other werewolves around the globe.....Just hope you'll like it...
Add some chapters if you guys want.... I'll just be waiting in the wings to try and add some more....You know what they say More heads are better than one.

Views: 289

Replies to This Discussion

R.P.O.V.

"On three," Jake said. I took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. "On three," i repeated.
"One," he started.
"Two," he dragged me a bit closer to the edge of the cliff. "Three," he screamed. We both jumped. I was screaming, Jake was...unfortunately laughing. I guess he enjoys stuff like this. The breeze was even colder here, but I like it.
SPLASH
We hit the water, it wasn't do bad. I was still in one piece, and I feel like I wanna go again. I swam upwards to breathe. We I reached the surface, I wondered. Where's Jake? "Jake?" I called.
"Wohh," I heard him say, when he got to the surface. "Fun, eh?" he muttered, grinning.
"Don't scare me like that," I told him, he frowned. I frowned too, and said "Sorry, I just got worried. It was fun, not as scary as I thought it would be but fun." his frown became a smile again.
"You should really try out riding a motorcycle," he muttered.
"Like mom?" I asked. He nodded once.
this is good
keep it up
:)
"Bella was just as adventurous as you are, but with more courage though." Jake teased. I pouted. Was it my fault, that I'm naturally born with fears? "Hey, come on, Nessie. I was just kidding" Jake said. I sighed and said "Are you really?"
"Of course, I am. You're mom and I are just best friends, sure we had a lot of fun back then. But, now I have you. And I won't let anyone come in between us." He said, swimming closer to me, he held my face and kissed my forehead. "C'mon, we better get you dried up. I don't think cliff diving is an activity you're father would approve of." I chuckled.

We got to shore of La push's beach, I felt hungry. My tummy rumbled and Jake chuckled. "You're hungry, must be from all the swimming." I nodded. "Can we hunt? Or just order pizza?" I asked.
"Whatever suits you," He shrugged.
"I'll go with pizza, I just hunted this morning." I told him. "Okay" he said. We walked in a very human pace to Billy's. I get that Jake want's to spend more time together, it's been a while since we got to be together. He was out all week searching for a pesky bloodsucker that's trying to get in La push. Must be after something, no one knows him. Not even his scent.
Granpa Carlisle doesn't know him either. My Uncles and Aunts doesn't know him, my parents of Granma Esme. This intruder has been making a way in La push and in Forks. Drained animals were found in the woods even when we didn't hunt. My guess is, he might be curious about the Cullen coven and might want to join us. Or, he's after someone in Forks or La push. Basically, it doesn't involve me.
"Hey Jake, before I was born...What did Mom and you do for fun?" I asked him. He looked at me for a moment and then smiled.
"Bella and I used to stay at my garage, she asked me to fix to death wheel machines, or should we call them motorcycles. We also used to walk around the beach of La push." he said.
"Really?" I said. I got ineterested. Mom never really told me the whole story about when Dad left her. Jake nodded. I chuckled. "Bella really was a bit reckless when she came to me," he added.
"Reckless and stupid, I get it. She told me that part." I sighed. "Wow, I never thought the love of my life would actually be my mother's best friend." I laughed at the thought. I was skipping now, instead of walking. I heard no more further footsteps, though. Jake must've stopped. I looked back to see Jacob standing behind.
"Jake?" I asked. He then threw me a wide grin. I wonder what got him to smile like that? Then it hit me! I haven't actually told him that I love him straightforwardly, I got used to those physical movements that actually tells him how I feel, and there it goes...It slipped right out of my mouth. I kept staring at him, shocked by the sudden revelation.
"It's the first time you really said it," he told me. I pursed my lips and shook my head. "Can we go now? I'm really starving." I said, rubbing my tummy and changing the subject. Jake's smile wasn't coming off, I swear. He's gonna sleep tonight with that smile, sure of it.
"Okay," he muttered. He started to walk again, I didn't bother waiting for him to be at my side again. I turned around and started walking.
I felt my cheeks getting hot, blood racing to my cheeks. I was flushing, damn it. I hate it when Jake's smile affects me like this. My heart started thudding like crazy.
We finally arrived at Billy's and I finally stopped flushing. Being seven is harsh, especially when you look like a seventeen year old teenager. You're hormones just burst out like crazy. I sneezed. I was cold, must be from the walk.
"Here," Jake handed me a towel. I wrapped it around me and I sat on the couch. Billy was out, so was Rachel, she must be out with Paul.
So, Jake and I are alone. Great, if my Dad finds out about this, he's going to go ballistic. I heard Jake talking, he must be on the phone. I sneezed again. Boy, my mother would kill Jacob if she heard me sneeze in front of her. Making me walk a distance without even drying. "I already ordered pizza, you want anything else?" Jacob asked. I shook my head. Pizza was fine and I was freezing. I didn't want anything else but warmth.
A-CHOO
I sneezed again, I rubbed my nose and wrapped my body tighter with the towel.
"You're cold aren't you?" Jacob asked. I nodded once. He swiftly sat on the couch and hugged me. Making my shivering body cease. I sighed. "You okay now?" he asked. I nodded again. I took my hand and held his face. I showed him how grateful I am that he's here with me. He smiled.
DING DONG....
The doorbell rang, Jake stood up and answered the door.
"Bella, what brings you here?" I heard Jacob say. Mom was here, was Dad with her? Oh no, they might force Jake and me to separate. I stood up from the couch and went to the door.
"Mom," I said. I saw her, perfect and beautiful. Pale white skin, golden brown eyes and hard as stone. She was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. They all we're, my vampire family. I was different, I was part human, and part vampire. With a heartbeat faster than any other human on earth.
"Hey, honey. I was just here to get you. You're Granpa Charlie's coming over." she told me.
"Granpa Charlie?" I asked her, excited. Granpa Charlie was coming over. I looked up at Jake. He had a perfect poker face on. "Jake," I whispered.
"Jake can come along, Billy's already there, with the Clearwaters." Mom added.
"My old man's there?" Jake asked. Mom nodded. Sudddenly, Jake's poker face shifted to a smile. I wasn't sure if it was real or he's just bluffing.
"Alright, But what about the pizza? I ordered one for me and Nessie just before you came." Jacob muttered.
"I'll call them and tell them to bring it to our house, fair enough?" Mom said. Jake nodded.
"So, Granpa Charlie's gonna check me out?" I asked.
"Seems like it," Jake mumbled. I sighed and said "Okay,"
Mom didn't bring the Volvo, she just happens to run. And I hate running. Good thing Jake was here. He phased into his wolf form and I hopped on him. He ran just as fast as before. The breeze was colder than before though, it hurt my skin. But, I wasn't about to complain, the house was near now, so what the heck. A little pain never hurt.

When we got to the front porch, I hopped down and Jake phased back to human. Granpa Calisle opened the door.
"Bella, Nessie, Jacob." he greeted.
"Calisle, is Dad here?" Mom asked. Granpa nodded. Jake was at my side now. Though, I felt a bit dizzy.
"How are you Jacob?" Granpa asked.
"Same as always, Doc" he said with a grin. I walked to the door and Jake followed. I was excited to see Granpa Charlie. It's been a while.
I luv this keep going
U r so good at this stuff, I luv it!!!!!!!!!!

This is getting so good

As excited as I was, I was getting dizzier. What was it that made me this exhausted? I wasn't this exhausted when we walked back to Billy's. What's happening?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service