The Twilight Saga

Jacob:

I knew Bella as a child. We used to hang out all the time. Then her mom and dad divorced and I only saw her over the summer when she came to visit Charlie, her dad. Over the years she stopped coming though. I only felt as though I had lost a friend. I got over it and made new ones. Just yesterday I heard she was coming back. Charlie told Billy that her mom was getting remarried and that Bella thought it best to move back here for a while. All these feelings came flooding back. How we used to make mud pies together and when we got older we would walk on the beach together. I could not, could I? It's not possible. Everytime I heard Charlie speaking of Bella I became more tuned into his conversation or I got a weird feeling in my stomach. But still there was no possible way....at least I don't think there is. A few days later Charlie drove up to my house. I was not sure what he was doing here at first. Usually he calls before coming over but this visit was a surprise. I quickly understood why.

"Billy, Jake open up it's Charlie."

I struggeld off of my old worn down couch and opened the door. "Hiya Charlie...." She was just the way I remembered her, only more beautiful. I stood there, mouth gaping open for a second.

"Bella! Its been too long. Come in, come in." Billy said rollling in his weelchair to the door.

"Jake are you going to let me by or just keep standing there like a..."

I quickly cut Charlie off "No, no. Um. Sorry, I just..." I moved out of his and Bella's way. I could feel my face turning red and turned quickly.

"Im just kidding with you boy. No need to get all worked up."

"Right" I said almost unaudible.

:"Well." Billy said. "Are you going to say hi or just keep standing there?"

I quickly cleared my throat, feeling myself blushing again. "Hi Bella."

"Hi." she responded. At that moment i realized all these years I had been lying to myself. I was in love with Isabella Swan...

I Will Update The Story Every Night, Unless I Tell You Otherwise.

Views: 4489

Replies to This Discussion

*sigh* . oh wells . I totally get you though . I wouldnt wanna do the samee thingg either .
Good idea. You should do that :P
I loved it
great more soon plz
When the last bell of the day rang I rushed off to my locker and threw my belongings inside. As I was shutting my locker I saw Quil walking down the hall. He greeted me with a simple nod of the head.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Oh." He sighed. "Not much."

"You ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be." With that said we hurried out to the bus loading zone and got onto our bus. Ugh. I wish I had a job. The only reason I still rode the bus was because I didn't have enough gas money and Quil and Embry both don't have their liscense's yet. "How are we going to do this?" Quil asked looking nervous.

"I guess we'll just walk over to his house and knock on the door." I hadn't really thought out a plan. What if we weren't allowed in? Oh well, I guess we will find out soon.

"Are you sure that will work though?"

"I'm not sure. It's worth a try though, right?"

"Guess so." About five minutes later we pulled up to the entrance of our neighborhood and got off the bus. Instead of walking down the street and to the left like I usually did I turned right. Embry's house was a just a few housed down.

I looked over to see Quil looking tense. "You okay?"

"I think so. I just...well...I don't lie to my parents very much. When I was supposed to tell your dad you were at my house, that almost killed me." I gave him a look that said 'give me a break.' "Fine, It didn't almost kill me, but I almost caved. I just hate lying. What if we get caught?" Quil stopped in his tracks. I just looked at him. "Aw man." He said under his breath. "What if we get caught?" He looked at me for support.

"So what? We probably are going to get caught. His dad will tell our dad's that we stopped by. Plus, my dad will know why I was late getting home." I dont' think that was the answer he was looking for.

Quil stood there open mouthed for a few seconds. When he realized, he quickly shut his mouth. "I promised I wouldn't go though."

"So did I. You don't see that stopping me do you?" I asked starting forward again. Embry's house was only three away from the one we were at now.

"But." Quil protested.

"You know what Quil?" I said stopping again. "Just go home if you're going to act like this. I can figure out what's going on all by myself." I headed towards Embry's driveway.

I heard Quil sigh behind me and heard him start walking quicker to catch up with me. "This is all on you man."

I reached the door and knocked a few times. There was no answer. I looked over at Quil and noticed he looked smug. He turned around."We're not going anywhere yet."

"Ugh." He faced the door again. We both stood there for a minute or two. Then Quil noticed a doorbell sitting to the left of the door. "Does it work." He asked pointing at it.

"I'm not sure. I usually just walk in."

"Me too." He mumbled.

I decided to give it a try. I rang it two times. There was still no answer. Ok, I thought, I'll try again. I rang the doorbell three times. We stood there for a while. Suddenly, the front door flew open. It was Embry's mom looking very grave.

"Who is it." I heard his dad yell. "Oh." He said as he approached the door. "Didn't your dad's tell you not to come by?"

"Yes, but--." I started.

He cut me off. "Why are you here then?" He looked back and forth at Quil and me.

"Um...well...we were...." I got an idea. "We were going to give Embry his assignments. We don't want him getting behind." Quil looked at me confused. I should have planned this out better. Even if his dad believed me what was I going to give him as an assignment?

"The office is already sending over his work." Embry's mom said.

"Oh ok. Well is he doing ok?" I asked his mom.

"Just fine. Now is there anything else you boys need?" His dad butted in.

"Are we allowed to see him?" I asked hopefully.

"I thought you said you dad's told you that you couldn't come by." I never realized how mean Embry's dad could look. I always knew him as my best friends dad. Now though, he seemed like a different person, cold and mean.

"They did." Quil piped up.

"You best be going then." And with that said his dad slammed the door shut.

"Well that went well." Quil said sarcastically stepping off the porch.

"They are up to something." That confirmed it. They were acting so weird.

"Yea, but we got nothing out of them and now my dad's going to know I went by. Oh, I"m in so much trouble." Quil moaned as we headed towards our street.

"Maybe he won't say anything to them." Quil looked at me as if I was insane. I was wrong. As soon as I got into my house my dad was waiting for me. I walked in and he was sitting in his wheelchair under the threshold to the kitchen glaring at me. "What?" I asked innocently.

"I got a call from Embry's parents."

"Oh really?"

"Boy, didnt' I tell you not to go over there?"

"I was just trying to give him some schoolwork."

"And you drug Quil into it too."

"I told him he didn't have to come with me." I surrendered. I knew he wasn't buying it. "We just wanted to see how he was."

A look passed into my dad's eyes for a brief moment. Was it sadness? He quiclky disposed of the look though. "He will be fine. Just give him time."

"Sure, sure." I started for the stairs.

"Bella called." He yelled after me.

I got the phone and called her back. "Hey bells."

"Hi." She answered.

"How was your dad?"

"Pretty good. What about yours?"

I told her the whole story. I told her about how weird my dad and Quil's dad was acting and how Embry had mono, but that it came on too quiclky. I told her about my suspicions of the parents all lying to me and Quil. "I just don't think it's mono is all." I ended.

"It could be though. Just listen to your dad and give him time to come around. I doubt it's anything really bad." She said trying to comfort me.

"They are just being really secretive."

"Jake, don't pry into other people's business."

"Fine."

"Promise me."

"I promise." After that we said goodbye. I started on my homework and by the time I was done with it all it was seven thirty. Three hours of homework, really? That was a little excessive. I decided to go downstairs. My dad was watching football re-run show. "What do you want for dinner?" I asked.

"Oh, Harry brought over his fish fry while you were upstairs. I already ate. Sorry, I didn't want to bother you."

"It's ok."

"The fish is in the fridge. Just heat it up."

"Ok." I went into the kitchen and got the fish out. I put it into the microwave for a minute and a half. While I was waiting I poured a glass of water and got down a plate. The timer went off and I placed some fish on my plate, grabbed a fork, and put the extra fish back into the fridge. As I walked into the living room my dad looked up at me.

"You'll understand one day."

"What?"

"About Embry. You will understand soon enough."

"Great." I mumbled. "More jibberish."

"Just believe me."

I was shocked and he could see that. "Believe you! How can I believe you? You won't tell me anything and neither will Quil's parents."

"You will find out soon enough." He went back to his game.

I was so furious with him. I got up and went into my room to finish eating there. I didn't realize how tired I was until I felf myself starting to fall asleep while eating. Once I finished I layes my plate on my dresser, set my alarm, and got under the covers. I would take a shower in the morning.

The whole day flew by. Before I knew it the last bell was ringing and I was off to the bus. Quil was already on. The ride home was quick too. Quil had to go straight home. He got grounded for not listening to his parents. "Man that's messed up." I had told him.

"It's your fault and you didn't even get into trouble, really?" He was pretty mad.

"It's only for a week. You're still allowed to talk on the phone and watch t.v. and stuff right?"

"Yes. I just can't leave the house."

"It's not that bad." I only said that to try to make him feel better. He didn't believe me and had rolled his eyes and walked off to class.

"Well." I said as we got to his house. "See you at school." He just shrugged and went into his house.

My house was five down from his. Once I got home I called Bella to see if she wanted to go do something. She had said sure. We weren't sure where we were going exactly. I just knew that I wanted to see her....badly. Just as I was leaving my dad stopped me.

"Where are you going?"

"To see Bella. Is that okay?"

He stared at me for a while. Finally he said, "Fine. Be back by eight though." That gave me three hours to be with Bella.

"Ok." And I walked out the door.
i like it alot im happy u post
more soon plz!
can you put me in the story to kill billy just for this once put me in the story
Thank you so much! I will write soon.

love it lols

Great Chapter...Cant wait to read more
When are you postinngg !?!?!?!? Im goinn crazieee bout it !! ahah loll . Whuddup up with Em thoughh !?!?!Thats whyyy i wnna know wheen you postinn . Keep mee updateed pleasee !! ((:

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service