The Twilight Saga

Jacob:

I knew Bella as a child. We used to hang out all the time. Then her mom and dad divorced and I only saw her over the summer when she came to visit Charlie, her dad. Over the years she stopped coming though. I only felt as though I had lost a friend. I got over it and made new ones. Just yesterday I heard she was coming back. Charlie told Billy that her mom was getting remarried and that Bella thought it best to move back here for a while. All these feelings came flooding back. How we used to make mud pies together and when we got older we would walk on the beach together. I could not, could I? It's not possible. Everytime I heard Charlie speaking of Bella I became more tuned into his conversation or I got a weird feeling in my stomach. But still there was no possible way....at least I don't think there is. A few days later Charlie drove up to my house. I was not sure what he was doing here at first. Usually he calls before coming over but this visit was a surprise. I quickly understood why.

"Billy, Jake open up it's Charlie."

I struggeld off of my old worn down couch and opened the door. "Hiya Charlie...." She was just the way I remembered her, only more beautiful. I stood there, mouth gaping open for a second.

"Bella! Its been too long. Come in, come in." Billy said rollling in his weelchair to the door.

"Jake are you going to let me by or just keep standing there like a..."

I quickly cut Charlie off "No, no. Um. Sorry, I just..." I moved out of his and Bella's way. I could feel my face turning red and turned quickly.

"Im just kidding with you boy. No need to get all worked up."

"Right" I said almost unaudible.

:"Well." Billy said. "Are you going to say hi or just keep standing there?"

I quickly cleared my throat, feeling myself blushing again. "Hi Bella."

"Hi." she responded. At that moment i realized all these years I had been lying to myself. I was in love with Isabella Swan...

I Will Update The Story Every Night, Unless I Tell You Otherwise.

Views: 4489

Replies to This Discussion

wow u need to get this to a publisher.
Here's The Deal Guys, I Am Getting Awesome Feedback From All Of You. I Wanted To Thank Every One Of You, So Thanks! The Last Addition To My Little Story Here Really Wasn't That Good. I Had A Bad Day And Didn't Want You All To Think I Forgot About You So I Posted Something Quickly, Not Really Putting Much Effort Into It Or Rereading What I Wrote. Now That I Feel Better I Read The Post Over And It's Not My Best Work. I Would Like To Rewrite It, If It Won't Confuse You All. We Will Just Act Like That Last Post Never Happened, Ok? Let Me Know If It's Ok With You All And I Will Repost Soon. Thanks Again! :)
new reader..and it's great! i love the story the way it is..but maybe make bella a lil less "aggressive"..just an idea.
Lol, yea that's what I was going to do.
write more please
Ok So Like I Said, We Are Acting Like That Last Addition To My Story Never Happened.

I only kissed Bella for a second before I pulled away. "Why don't we watch a movie or something?" I suggested.

"Right." She said looking a little embarassed. "What movie?"

"I don't mind. You can pick."

"Okaaayy." She got up and walked over to the dvd rack that sat next to her t.v.. She picked a movie and put in into the dvd player.

"What movie is it?' I asked.

"You'll see." She turned the t.v. on and changed the channel to input one.

As the words 'Romeo and Juliet' popped up on the screen I groaned. "You're not really going to make me suffer through this are you?" I asked.

"Hey, you said I could pick whatever I wanted." She said sitting back on the couch smiling.

"I didn't think you would pick something like this though. Do you have any popcorn or something?"

"Maybe, if we do it's going to be on top of the fridge."

"Okay." I said getting up and walking into the kitchen. There were two packs left and I grabbed one of them and stuck it into the microwave. As I was waiting I got two sodas out of the fridge. When the popcorn was done I found a big bowl and emptied the bag into it. "Here." I said setting the bowl on Bella's lap.

"Thanks." She said grabbing a handfull of popcorn. I put one soda on the coffee table and opened the other. I took a long drink and set it on the table. I then sat down on the couch, on the opposite side Bella was on. She looked over at me, so I looked back at her. "I'm cold. I'm going to go get a blanket." She paused the movie and went upstairs for a second. When she came back I saw that she was carrying a small blanket with care bears all over. She must have seen the face I made because she quickly said, "This is from when I was younger, okay."

"Whatever you say Bells." I said laughing. She sat back down in the same spot she was sitting before. "You know, I can't get to the popcorn if you're sitting all the way over there."

"Fine." She said smiling. She came and sat right next to me. Like in the movie theater, I became very aware of how close she was to me and I got that same weird feeling in my stomach. She curled up under the blanket and layed her head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around her and she played the movie again.

I Know It's Short But I Didn't Have Much Time To Type. I Will Make It Longer Next Time. I Hope You Like This Addition Better Than The Last One. I Know I Do. :)
wooow .i really like .i'll be waiting for you to continue.
thanks!
Luv Luv Luv this. i'll beng forward to you writing more.
LOL carebears I LOVE CAREBEARS xD write more and want more kissing scenes :D
Well I rewrote the last addition to my story because there was too much kissing in the one before it. Bella and Jake wouldn't really act the way I had them acting. There will be more kissing added when their relationship evolves into something more.
Thank You

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service