The Twilight Saga

Jacob:

I knew Bella as a child. We used to hang out all the time. Then her mom and dad divorced and I only saw her over the summer when she came to visit Charlie, her dad. Over the years she stopped coming though. I only felt as though I had lost a friend. I got over it and made new ones. Just yesterday I heard she was coming back. Charlie told Billy that her mom was getting remarried and that Bella thought it best to move back here for a while. All these feelings came flooding back. How we used to make mud pies together and when we got older we would walk on the beach together. I could not, could I? It's not possible. Everytime I heard Charlie speaking of Bella I became more tuned into his conversation or I got a weird feeling in my stomach. But still there was no possible way....at least I don't think there is. A few days later Charlie drove up to my house. I was not sure what he was doing here at first. Usually he calls before coming over but this visit was a surprise. I quickly understood why.

"Billy, Jake open up it's Charlie."

I struggeld off of my old worn down couch and opened the door. "Hiya Charlie...." She was just the way I remembered her, only more beautiful. I stood there, mouth gaping open for a second.

"Bella! Its been too long. Come in, come in." Billy said rollling in his weelchair to the door.

"Jake are you going to let me by or just keep standing there like a..."

I quickly cut Charlie off "No, no. Um. Sorry, I just..." I moved out of his and Bella's way. I could feel my face turning red and turned quickly.

"Im just kidding with you boy. No need to get all worked up."

"Right" I said almost unaudible.

:"Well." Billy said. "Are you going to say hi or just keep standing there?"

I quickly cleared my throat, feeling myself blushing again. "Hi Bella."

"Hi." she responded. At that moment i realized all these years I had been lying to myself. I was in love with Isabella Swan...

I Will Update The Story Every Night, Unless I Tell You Otherwise.

Views: 4513

Replies to This Discussion

The only two critisims I can think of is...1) Sometimes you spell things wrong or use the incorrect grammer. Example..using "your" instead of "you're". This could just be misspelling also but I thought I would just put it out there. I don't know if you are able to write in Word for the grammar and spell checker and then just copy and paste it on here. The other is more important than the first one... 2) WHAT THE HECK happend to your other story?! I read both of them and the other one disappeared a couple weeks ago. To be honest, I'm old enough to be your mom, my oldest is a freshmen, but really enjoy reading your stories. If you are able to entertain people of all ages, just like the Twilight Saga, you are definetly doing something right!! 
Yes, I know that I sometimes do that. I don't write my story on my computer first to have it spell checked or whatever. Maybe I should start doing that ...? I know, I know I'm so sad. I have no clue what happened to it :( It just disappeared one day. I don't have it on my computer so I'm not able to repost it. I know that I could still conntinue it, but if I got any new readers they would be really confused. Plus, I don't remember small things like what order the main characters classes were in etc. If I were to explain how her day went, told about her classes,  and got the order wrong, then ....well, I would be wrong. I don't really want to continue it for those reasons. Also, I don't remember where I left off, lol. I think it's awesome that I have people of all ages reading my story. Thanks for sticking with it all this time :D
I wished it was:

"I'm in love with Jainleyn Reigh"
Yes, I realize I did that. I just wanted it to be more like Jake is her protector type deal. I wanted her to seem more helpless etc. Kind of like how she was with Edward.
The only thing I noticed is tht it's more about Jacob than. Bella and jacob
Well it is in Jacob's point of view. I think that if the story was only Jacob and Bella, Jacob and Bella, Jacob and Bella it would get rather boring. I wanted to make it more interesting. I will take that into consideration though and try to have Bella in it more :)
Lol
you are doing a great job ashleigh dont doubt your mad skillz .lol. posting more frequent can help but i know that that's difficult so don't worry about it. just keep writing what u love. i wish i had the confidence to post a story up. post soon ;)
Thank you so much! :D I completely understand about not being able to comment while on your Ipod. My phone is the same way. I can check comments, messages, etc but when I go to comment it won't let me. Um, I had written another story, but it got deleted and I don't have a copy of it. I'm not sure why it got deleted :( It wasn't completed I was still updating it weekly. Anyway, even though you scratched out the P.S part I'll answer your question. I'm not writhing any stories and I'm not reading any other people's stories. Sorry, I coudn't be of more help.
Lol, thanks a lot :D Yea, I try to post frequently but it doesn't always happen that way with school and other things. I will be able to post more than I had lately though. With the semester ending I had a lot of projects and studying and then while I was on break I didn't have access to a computer. I will try my best to start updating more often :) I think that you should post a story. Once you get the story up you will gain a lot more confidence, that's what happened to me at least.

"Ugh." I complained about the bright light shining in my room. I really needed to get better curtains. I sat up to find Miranda just staring at me. I felt a bit uncomfortable and cleared my throad awkwardly. "Uh..." I couldn't think of anything to say. "Did you sleep w--? Nevermind, I forgot you don't sleep."

Miranda laughed. "Yea. Well, did you sleep well?"

I wanted to say, 'You should know. I mean, you were watching me weren't you?' I thought that would embarass the both of us though and decided it better not to say that. "Yea I guess so."

"That's good." Miranda said looking around my room.

"So, what did you do? While I slept, I mean?" I asked curiously.

"I try to sleep. I know it will never come, but I still try." She said sadly.

"What about  when you're alone.? Do you still try to sleep?"

"Yes. Well, sometimes I just go look for food or I run."

"You run?"

"Yea, to places I never got to go when I was alive."

"Oh." I could tell that I had gone too far in my questioning. I hit home, not meaning to.

"I actually didn't go anywhere when I was alive. I didn't get to experience anything..." She trailed off, staring out my window. "I had so many dreams and goals. I wanted to visit New York, California, Florida, Paris, Ireland, Australia, England....so many places....I've seen three of those places now though. It's not as fun visiting them when you're dead. I can only go there when it's dark. I can't go into the sunlight. It'll attract too much attention."

I could tell that she was still planning on saying more, but I didn't let her. "So that's not a myth?"

"What?" She asked, obviously confused about the sudden interruption.

"You can't go in the sun because it'll burn you or whatever." I stated.

"Oh that." Miranda said, starting to laugh.

"What's so funny?"

"No, it is a myth. We don't burn. Instead we....It's hard to explain. I'll have to show you some day."

"Okayy." I said, confused. "So are there more myths?"

"Yes, plenty more. We don't sleep in coffins, we can't even sleep. You already know that though. We aren't allergic to garlic, we do appear in mirrors, and we don't ever turn into bats."

"I figured that most of those were just myths. I didn't want to ask though. I didn't want to embarass myself."

Miranda gave out a little laugh, but suddenly got serious. "What are we going to do?"

"I don't know." I said, getting serious, too.

"I mean, I can't stay here forever and we can't just hope to not ever run into the others. We can't hide forever."

"I've already thought of those things, Miranda. I have a lot on my mind right now. Just....we'll figure something out soon." I said, sighing.

"I'm sorry, I don't mean to push, but we really need to figure something out soon. I--."

I cut her off. "Look, I already said that we'll figure something out soon! Jeez just stop.....ugh."  I could feel myself starting to go out of control.

"Sorry." Miranda mumbled.

"Just give me a second." I said, trying to get my breathing back in order. I finally collected myself. "I'm just really stressed. I have too much on my mind."

"Sorry." She mumbled again.

"You stay here." I said getting up.

"Where are you going?" She asked jumping up.

"I need to take a shower and then I'm going to go see my girlfriend. I haven't seen her in a while and I miss her."

"Oh, right. I forgot about your girlfriend. What was her name again?"

"Isabella Swan. Bella for short." I quickly added the last part.

"Right, I'll see you later then." She said sitting back down.

"You don't have to stay here. You can go--."

She cut me off. "I though you told me to stay here?"

"Only while I shower. You can go looking for food or go just....I don't know, but you can leave. Make sure my dad doesn't see you though." I threatened.

"I won't let him see me. I don't think I'll even leave. I don't want to get killed." She said harsly.

"Look," I said feeling bad. "I would bring you along. We just need some alone time and we need to talk about things. I've only talked to her once since I've been back and we didn't get to talk about the reason I left. Well, we kind of did, but we didn't talk about what we're going to do....Why am I even telling you this? Just don't get seen, okay?"

"Okay." She said.

I got some clothes and went to take a shower. When I was done I went back to my room to grab some shoes and my keys. Miranda was still sitting on my bed, staring out the window. I didn't say anything to her. I just got my stuff and left.

Thanks! I was able to post a bit more. Check it out :D

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service