The Twilight Saga

Jacob:

I knew Bella as a child. We used to hang out all the time. Then her mom and dad divorced and I only saw her over the summer when she came to visit Charlie, her dad. Over the years she stopped coming though. I only felt as though I had lost a friend. I got over it and made new ones. Just yesterday I heard she was coming back. Charlie told Billy that her mom was getting remarried and that Bella thought it best to move back here for a while. All these feelings came flooding back. How we used to make mud pies together and when we got older we would walk on the beach together. I could not, could I? It's not possible. Everytime I heard Charlie speaking of Bella I became more tuned into his conversation or I got a weird feeling in my stomach. But still there was no possible way....at least I don't think there is. A few days later Charlie drove up to my house. I was not sure what he was doing here at first. Usually he calls before coming over but this visit was a surprise. I quickly understood why.

"Billy, Jake open up it's Charlie."

I struggeld off of my old worn down couch and opened the door. "Hiya Charlie...." She was just the way I remembered her, only more beautiful. I stood there, mouth gaping open for a second.

"Bella! Its been too long. Come in, come in." Billy said rollling in his weelchair to the door.

"Jake are you going to let me by or just keep standing there like a..."

I quickly cut Charlie off "No, no. Um. Sorry, I just..." I moved out of his and Bella's way. I could feel my face turning red and turned quickly.

"Im just kidding with you boy. No need to get all worked up."

"Right" I said almost unaudible.

:"Well." Billy said. "Are you going to say hi or just keep standing there?"

I quickly cleared my throat, feeling myself blushing again. "Hi Bella."

"Hi." she responded. At that moment i realized all these years I had been lying to myself. I was in love with Isabella Swan...

I Will Update The Story Every Night, Unless I Tell You Otherwise.

Views: 4513

Replies to This Discussion

I stood there motionlessly for a few minutes. I was still trying to soak in everything that just happened when Sam and Jared walked up. They looked around in confusion for a few moments.

"Where'd she go?" Sam asked circling the area.

"She left." I said monotonely.

"And you just let her go? She might kill again." Sam's voice was slowly rising.

"She's not our problem now. She's going off to be a better person."

"Better person?" Sam scoffed. "She's not human anymore."

"You know what I meant." I mumbled.

Jared finally spoke up. "Well, that's it then? She's gone...for good?"

"Yes." I simply said before turning away from them, phasing, and going back home.

Once I got home I found everything to be exactly as it was. Knowing that my dad was still over at Charlie's I took a quick shower and headed over to their house. I pulled into the driveway and sat for a minute. For some strange reason I hadn't noticed until now, how right everything was. My life was perfect. I had no reason to complain. I was lucky with what I was given. I have a roof over my head, plenty of food to eat, an amazing dad, friends, and girlfriend, I could run really fast, I was in school, and I met a really good person who was doing better for herself because of me. I had helped someone out and changed her life forever. This was how it was supposed to be. Me and Bella. Forever and ever. I opened up my car door and headed towards the house. Bella excitedly greeted me and took my hand as we went into her living room.

I sat down and looked around. Everything seemed so much sharper. I felt like I was in some kind of an alternate universe. It was almost like I had just awakened from some dream or...something awakened inside of me. I didn't realize how much I had been missing before. I had missed a lot of things. Mostly small things, but important things. For instance, the way my dad looked while watching a basketball game. It was like a child's face when they got a piece of candy. Bella...oh my Bella...she looked more beautiful than ever. I loved everything about her. I was watching her closely now. I had never noticed before that when she gets nervous, she constantly runs her hand through her hair, and that her smile is slightly crooked. Those were the reasons I loved her though. Her imperfections were what made me love her all the more. She caught me looking at her and gave me a confused look. I could tell that she thought something was wrong. I nodded towards the kitchen and she got up with me following behind.

Bella leaned against the kitchen counter. "What's wrong?" She asked causing her forehead to crease.

"Absolutely nothing. Everything is perfect. I love you, Bells." I pulled her in for a hug.

"I love you too." She whispered in my ear.

I gently pulled her away then. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure." She said calmly. She had no idea what I was about to ask. I didn't even know I was going to ask. It wasn't something planned. It was a spur of the moment type thing. I loved her and...I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her.

"Will you marry me? Not now, but will you promise that we will one day? I can get you a promise ring if you like..." I trailed off seeing the look on her face. She looked horrified.

Bella pulled out of my grasp. "Jake--." I could tell that she was about to protest.

"Not now, but one day?" I asked.

"I...I..." She sighed. "Yes. Yes, I will."

I couldn't help but kiss her then. We didn't kiss in a passionate or needy way like usual. We just kissed. It was a soft, special, beautiful thing.

"Forever and ever." I whispered.

Aw, well I hope it was in a good way :) I'm glad that you were able to get that into the story :)
Thank you sooo much :) I am starting a new story very soon. It's about Miranda and Bella and Jacob will have a few guest appearances in it :)
chantrs ** sequel!!!!SEQUEL!!!! *
SEQUEL SEQUEL!! **
hahaha, I don't know about that.....

Lol, I made sure that they would so that it would have a nice ending :)

I had to end it. I felt like it was dragging on too long and I couldn't really think of anything to add to it, sorry

Yes, you will find out what happened to Bella and Jacob in Miranda's story :D

Probably sometime over the weekend :)
GREAT ENDING!!!!!!! LOVED LOVED LOVED THIS STORY! I AM KIND OF SAD ITS OVER THOUGH!!! LOVED IT THOUGH!!!
Thank you! There will be a spin off of this story coming soon. It's about Miranda. Bella and Jake will be in it some later on :)
Great finish!!   I hope I can figure out a way to save or print this whole story [ without the comments] -- it has the most passionate love seen I've ever ' experienced ' !!!   Looking forward to more stories from you, Ashleigh!!  It's been a wonderful adventure!!!   Blessing!!
aww a happy ending
Love the ending it was a great story!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service