The Twilight Saga

This is a Renesmee and Jacob story, written in Renesmee's point of view.  Here's the first chapter!

Chapter 1 Birthday

"Happy 4th birthday Nessie!" Aunt Alice yelled.
It was the day I've been waiting for, my birthday. I love birthdays, especially Cullen parties.
You see, my Aunt Alice loves parties. I always wish to see what my parents wedding looked like. My mom always tells me how beautiful the wedding was. I wish I was a mind reader, like my dad.
My family is very interesting. My dad, Edward Cullen, protected my mom, Isabella Cullen, while she was human. My dad even changed her! They don't tell me a lot about her transformation but, my dad told me that I almost made my mom die when I was born. They say that's the reason why she was transformed but, I know my mom, that wasn't the reason.
Anyway, not everyone I loved was at my party. My best friend, Jacob Black, he wasn't here yet. My best friend is a werewolf, vampires only enemy. I don't have the best nose compared to my family, but my Aunt Rosalie is always complaining about the wet dog smell whenever Jacob was around. I wondered if Jacob knew I loved him. He is so adorable and super nice. He promised he would be there. He knows what would happen if he wasn't here.
"Thanks Alice! The house looks amazing!" I replied.
"Ness, this is your 4/15th birthday! Imagine how your Sweet 16 is going to be like." Alice said.
I've imagined my Sweet 16 many times. I couldn't imagine something good because Jacob still wasn't here!
"Alice, please we are celebrating her 4th birthday not 5th." Mom said. Alice and mom then started getting into an argument. I slipped out of the party to call my Jacob.
The phone rang twice, the Jake answered.
"Hello?"
"Hey, big bad wolf, where are you?"
"Renesmee! I'm going to be late."
"Why? As you say, a party isn't a party without you." I had to giggle. My party isn't complete without him.
He laughed too. "Yea that's true. But, Charlie is at my house. Billy says I can't leave until he's gone."
"Why is Charlie there? He should be with Ms. Clearwater!". I almost yelled.
"I know I know. I'll make it up to you by taking you out tomorrow."
I almost screamed! This is the chance I have been waiting for since my 2 and a half birthday!
I tried to sound cool like "Thanks Jacob!" but I said "OMG! Thanks so much!"
"Your welcome. Okay, well you enjoy your party. I got to go."
"Yea I better get back before Alice bites my neck." I joked.
"Good one!" He laughed. "See you later."
We both said bye and I ran with inhuman speed to the party. Before I could go back in, dad stopped me in my tracks.
"Renesmee, did you forget what you and your mother are doing tomorrow?" he said coldly.
"No. I'm not a mind reader. What was there a surprise I was going to receive?" I said.
"No. You must have forgotten, again. You and mom were going to shop for your prom dress." He said upset that I forgot again.
"Dad, you know how much Jacob means to me. It seems like you still haven't gotten that. Jake is as big in my life as you are. Mom will let me go." I said pleading.
"No she won't. While you thought that no one noticed that you were gone, we listened to your conversation. Your mother was very upset that you forgot, again."
"Does it have to be at night? I can spend the day with mom and go out with Jacob at night." I said at his angry face. I knew he would be mad that I said 'go out'. He didn't like the idea of me and Jacob dating. What I didn't like is, that he always kept secrets from me.
"You know your mother. She wants to make sure that Alice doesn't force her to send you guys out again." he said.
"Well, then wake me up early tomorrow! I'm going out with Jacob tomorrow!" I yelled.
The rest of the family came out. They all got worried when I yelled. Of course, Uncle Jasper used his gift of mood control on my dad and I. I calmed down for about a minute. When it came to Jacob and my dad, I was never calm.
"Uncle Jasper, please stop the mood control! This is about Jacob!" I said.
"Sorry Nessie." Jasper said.
I looked at my mom with pleading eyes. She knew I really liked Jacob. She knew I loved my father. She knew prom was weeks away. She knew Jacob was most likely going to take me to prom. She knew that I wanted to go shopping ( it's my favorite activity!) but she also knew that Jacob was important to me. She looked back at me with the eyes that say "You know your father. He is trying to keep you away from Jacob." Mom then turned to my father.
"Edward, prom is weeks away. Nessie and I can go shopping next week." Mom said. I couldn't believe it! My mom is as protective as my dad.
"Bella! Don't you have a problem with our daughter dating Jacob?" Edward yelled.
"You know what he did. This day was going to happen eventually." Mom said. What did my Jacob do?
"What did Jacob do?" I said.
"I don't care if he did that! This is NOT the day my bad thoughts come true!" Edward yelled.
"What did Jacob do?" I said louder. This was not going to be another secret kept from me.
"WHAT DID JACOB DO?!?" I screamed.
They all looked at me. This was another secret that everyone wanted to keep from me. This was a big Jacob secret. I wanted to know. I needed to know.
My mom looked at my dad. She looked at him, like she was a blind woman seeing the sun for the first time. My dad nodded. My mom thought something and my dad nodded surrendering.
Mom looked slowly over at me. "Jacob imprinted on you." She said slowly.

Tags: Black, Cullen, Jacob, Renesmee

Views: 553

Replies to This Discussion

new reader here...oh my gosh! this story is super awesome!...please update soon :))

New reader here!!

I love this!!

i want to read more this is good

After computer problems and COMPLETELY re-writing the story to this point I give a chapter update :):

Hunting

That Friday, I packed all the things I would need. Jake would pick me up soon. I would hunt on animals and be with the guy of my dreams,a perfect combination. When he picked me up, I felt free. This was the only time Jake and I would have Jake and Renesmee time. When we got to the hotel, my throat burned. I ignored it. I wanted to have Jake to myself. When we got to our room, I pulled Jake to me. I hugged him. He kissed me. I kissed him back. This was alone time. I pulled him to the bed. His hands were at my waist. My hands were in his hair. I undid his shirt. He helped me get it off. He was fine without his shirt. I traced his biceps. We both needed to breathe, so I kissed his neck. He rubbed my back and it felt nice. I pulled my lips back to his. I started undoing my shirt. Jacob grabbed my wrists. "Just because I can walk around without a shirt, doesn't mean you can." he said. "So, you say no to marriage. You say no to me walking around without a shirt. What do you say yes to?" I asked. "Making out." he said. He started to laugh, expecting me to laugh with him. I didn't laugh. "Jacob Black, I'm serious. I want to marry you." I said, as serious as I could make it. "You know my family wouldn't abandon us. They would help us out with our finical help." "I know, it's just.." he started. "But what Jacob?!" I yelled. "I've already talked to your father about this." he said. "What did he say?" I asked, surprised that he asked my father for his blessing. "He said that you are too young. I brought up Bella being 18 when she married him. He said that their feelings were clear. I yelled at him saying that I loved you, and that I knew that you loved me. He said that he wouldn't be proud of his daughter marrying right around when they are going to adopt." he said. I sighed. "Did Edward apologize to you yet?" I asked. "No.  The only apology I need from him, is an okay to marry you." He finally admitted. "You want to marry me?" I said, in shock. "Yes. More than anything in the world.  But, I will not until Edward is okay with it." I kissed him. I felt the love that he felt for me. He kissed me back. I pulled my body closer to his. I twisted all of my fingers in his hair. His fingers tangled into my hair. I kissed his neck, so we could breathe. "Can I?" I breathed. He didn't answer. He was taking off my shirt. We weren't going all the way. Just 2 people making out, on a bed, with our shirts off. This was totally normal. The next day, we went out hunting. I was so thirsty. I hunted till I wouldn't drink the rest of the day. I was so exhausted that Jake carried me back to the hotel. I feel asleep in his arms. I woke up on the middle of the night. The light in the bathroom was on. "Jake?  Are you here?" I asked. "Yes." He came out of the bathroom and knelt beside the bed. "Did I wake you?" he asked. "No. I was waking up because I fell asleep in the afternoon." I stretched. "What time is it?" I asked while stretching. "Around 3 a.m. We have to leave tomorrow." He said.  I sighed. "Don't worry honey. Since we both know we love each other, we can confront Edward. We can tell him that we're going to get married." he said. "We're getting married?" I said, surprised. "If Renesmee Carlie Cullen will say yes to marrying a werewolf?" he asked. Oh my Gosh!  He proposed!  This is all I wanted. "I will marry you Jake!" I hugged him. I ended up being lifted up. He swung me around. We kissed, and I knew that things would get better from here on.

more please..i like the story.. wen will u going to post another chapter?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service