The Twilight Saga

Sorry but I can't love You

He imprinted on her but does he really love her the way she loves him?

Prologue

Alexander and Dajana.

We will make the perfect couple, but not at the cost of losing my friends.

The fact that he imprinted on me changes everything.

He is always there, protecting me from every little thing.

He is going out of his way to be with me and I don’t know why.

But why do I feel that there is more to it?

Something is missing and no one is telling me.

The truth will be revealed sooner or later.

Or I am sorry to say- Imprint or not- I won’t stay in my first real relationship when it is based on
secrets and lies.

I know I love him and I can’t leave him, ever.

But this new life of mine, which I will share with him, is a broken life and I can’t take the pain that it
brings with it.

Alex has me wishing for things I never thought possible.

He is here with me, but for what?

If it is only because he imprinted on me then he should leave.

I will not give my heart to him because of the pack’s secret and the way it makes him feel.

I need to know what lies in my heart and his, without the wolf side of him.

LOVE or NOTHING

Tags: Black, Jacob, Lautner, Official, Pack, Taylor, Team, Wolf

Views: 155

Replies to This Discussion

Chapter Seven

Who is Alexander Nixon?

Dajana’s Dream.

Dajana POV

I hated when stupid wild children pull pranks like that, I thought to myself walking up to my room. It wasn’t a shock to me when I notice none of my parents were at home. I walked into my room and slumped onto my queen-sized bed. I still fuming with anger at that idiot from by Jake’s garage. Who did he think he was anyway? Calling me spoiled and bossy? I wished I had gotten a better look at him so the next time I saw him he would have gotten a proper introduction. I started to get undress and headed to the bathroom. After a long relaxing shower I wanted to lie on my bed and read a book. While doing so I didn’t realize when I fell asleep.

The Dream.

I was on my way to school with a strange feeling that I was being followed. I sat in the backseat of my dad BMW and looked out the window. Those damned wolves were following me to school. But this time it was only one, a silvery gray wolf with a patch of black in the shape of a diamond in the middle of its forehead. I got out of the car and walked up to the school entrance. I looked back at the forest and I saw a guy in a three quarter jeans pants and a white vest standing staring at me. There wasn’t any sign of the wolf anymore. Class was completely boring until lunch break when I was in the parking lot with some of my friends when I saw the wolf ran past the clearing again. I was getting fed up of seeing this wolf whenever I looked out the window or glanced at the woods. I picked up my bag and walked in the direction of the forest on the outskirts of the parking lot and walked a good distance into the woods. By the time I stopped walking I was out of view of the road or school.

“I know you could hear me so it’s best you show yourself. I am getting fed up of seeing you everywhere I look. We need to talk now.” I yelled to the openness of the forest. I looked everywhere searching for any sign of it. I guessed it had given up now. I was about to turn and walk back out when I heard the rustling of leaves and twigs to my left. I turned slowly and I saw the same guy in the white vest and jeans. “Who are you and what do you want from me?” I asked as calmly as possible.

He stared at me for a long while then replied, “I don’t want anything from you. I just had to see you were safe from any harm.”

Was he really serious?

“Well you have established that I am safe now why are you still following me? It is starting to creep me out.” I retorted.

“I am very sorry to have distressed you, but for some reason I can’t seem to stay away from you.” He said with a soft chuckle as if it was funny.

“You still haven’t told me your name and why you can’t stay away from.”

“I have a feeling that I imprinted on you but I don’t know if it is real or just my imagination. I think I am in lo—” and he stopped in mid-sentence then he changed his line. “I’m Alexander Nixon. I’m Seth Clearwater’s cousin on his mother side. I was assigned to protect you Dajana Call and I will to my fullest potential.” He said walking up to me. I didn’t know if it was because of the cold temperature or if it was because of him but I was having a hard time inhaling to breathe. He stopped a foot away from me and reached his hand out to touch my face but he dropped his hand and turned and ran away. He transformed into that wolf and fled away from me. I stood rooted to that spot for a long while looking in the direction he had disappeared. The next thing I knew I was in my room looking out my back window which was facing the forest. And he was there looking up at me. It was weird that everywhere I looked I always seem to see only him. Every guy I passed had his face and I didn’t know why. Even my father had his face.

I woke up instantly and looked around my room. What was going on with me? Who was this complete stranger called Alexander Nixon? Why was my dream feeling so real? I got up and walked to window and there he was for real. I blinked to make sure I wasn’t imagining him and he turned and changed into the exact same wolf and ran away. I slipped on a pair of slippers and ran downstairs. I ran to the back door and called out his name when I reached outside. “Alexander wait.” But he didn’t come back. He answered with a howl and I went back inside and sat by my window until morning waiting for him.

I love this so much! POst it soon!
i will sweetie as soon as i write more okay....

I think he does love her the way he is trying to risk his life for shows he is in love with her. as much as i am in love with jacob!

To all my Readers I am very sorry for not being able to post up anything else on any of my stories but I'll try my best to give you all once I am finished.......

Love Stefanie

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service