The Twilight Saga

What if . Bella decided to reach over and kiss Jacob in her truck? Would that change how she feels about Jacob over all ? Knowing the feelings he has for her,knowing he could give her more. Knowing,she wouldn't have to change for him...

[Disclaimer]; not everybody posts the disclaimers in their fanfiction,but i'm going to. ;) Idon't own Twilight,or any of the characters in it. All belong to Stephenie Meyer- All though I wish I did.(;

A/N; I hope you enjoy ... :) & I'm starting at chapter 1 :)

Speechless.

Chapter 1; One Last Look.

My fingers were curled tightly around the steering wheel,as i stared out ahead of us. We were in front of Charlies-though his cruiser was missing. I bite the inside of my lip,my brows mashed together,listening to Jacob's breathing. He was staring out the window,as we sat in my old truck silently. Sometimes, I wish I knew what he was thinking,and then he let out a breath.

"What are you thinking,Bells?" he asks,breaking the awkward silence.

I loosen my grip on the steering wheel,and lean into the seat-sighing,"I,was ... Going to ask you the same thing." I tell him,glancing side-ways. He was still looking out the fogged window.

" You really want to know what i'm thinking about?" he questions,now turning to look at me.

His stare sent shivers through-out my body,and his question made me think about how to answer. Do I want to know what he's thinking about? The way he said it,makes me wonder if it's a bad thing- something I actually don't want to know. But,maybe I'm just over-thinking. I do want to know what he's thinking about,but,maybe when I do know-I'll regret asking what he was thinking about.

I'm over-thinking... I think.

I nod,"Tell me what you're thinking about Jake."

He smirks,his eyes slightly lidded."You." he whispers."Always..."

I sigh,and smile weakly."Jacob..."

He shakes his head,and takes my hands off the wheel-and into his hands,mine so small compared to his. I look down,not wanting to stare into his eyes-knowing it would be for the best. I think. Because,if I fall in love with Jake ... I'm just going to end up hurting him,when Edward comes back. Eward will come back,I know it... Jacob is my best friend,and i can't stand,loosing him.

"Bella,I love you. I've always loved you. And you know that,I know you know that." He sighs,"Bells,look at me. Please." I bit my lip,and shook my head.

"I can't." I whisper.

One hand disapeared from mine,and moved swiftly under my chin. Forcing me to look up at him,I tried to look away from his face,but mine landed on his. His gaze so intense,I couldn't look away. His hot breath was circulating around my face,the woodsy scent i always loved-intoxicating me. Wanting me to move closer to it. But I stayed where I was,our gazes interlocked.

I was waiting for him to say something,but he just remained speechless;his lips parted-as in lost in thought. I bit down on my lip hard,as the silence intensified. Just when realization hit me. My fingers slowly,crawling up his arms-as his hands hooked onto my waist-pulling me into his lap.

Jacob can never be just a friend to me. I've always seen noticed him,always known he was attractive to me in some way.But,Edward...

"I can't hurt you." I mumble,my lips brushing across his in the process. I never noticed how close we were until now.

"Do you love me?" he asks,his eyes closed-waiting for my answer.

I press my lips tightly together,curling my hands into fists-agaist his covered chest. "I..." i press my lips back together,taking a stead breath.

[for now... watching Salt :3]

Views: 12620

Replies to This Discussion

not the longest chapter ever,and I'm really sorry!

I'm trying to keep this PG-13, which is surprisingly really hard. Lol,

but,the next few chapters will be long :D

I'm so excited!!! I was suspended for a little while so I couldn't read anything. BUT IT'S ALL VERY GOOD!!! Forget mr. Fantastic, here is mrs. Fantastic! ;D

Ohh,glad you're back!! :D

& awwweehh! Thanks <3 ;)

But,I'm nothing compared to you ;$

You're amazing at writing<3

.this is great!. im so excited for the next chapter... cant wait. :)
This is getting really good. Keep writing!!!!!!!!!
Thank you !(:
& my internet is currently down on my computer ... (on my phone right now) And I don't know when it will start up again,so I'll probably be posting shorter chapters from my phone.
.hey.. when will u going to post another chapter? im too xcited to read it..:)

My internet is finally working!

I'm posting tonight(;

only part of one though,because i have to practice for my vocals presentation ... -.-

Chapter 31 ; The End Is Near.

Bella's P.O.V.

His lips were every,his hands covered most of my body,gently carresing everything that was new to him,sending shivers all through-out my body. His heated touches were melting me,taking complete control of me,but I didn't mind much,at all. I let Jacob do whatever he wanted to do. Trying not to focus on the little voice at the back of my head telling me this wasn't right. But,the voice was so little-I'm able to ignore it. I'm doing this for him,for me,for us. If this doesn't prove to him how much I do really love him,than what will?

There's nothing more powerful than the connection you get once joining together as one. The only way we can possibly be one. The moment where everything is just right,and everything in that moment makes all your worries and doubts wash away. But it wasn't just the sex, it was Jacob. Jacob does this to me. He makes me forget all my worries,and regrets,and my doubts,and replaces them with certainty, confidence,and he makes me believe in things I wouldn't've been able to do on my own. I love this boy,which is how I am able to give myself to him- in every human way possible.

His lips ghosting my ear,"You're absolutely sure,Bells?"

"Just ,do it , please." my voice came out in a moan,but a plea. He wouldn't be able to stop himself anyways.

His fingers run through my hair,his lips kissing my face,and down my neck."I love you so much." He murmers.

I smile softly,"Why?Because we had sex?"

He snorts,"Really good sex. But,no. You know I love you,and you know i've loved you so much before this." He tells me,his eyes were slightly lidded.

I nod,"Yeah I know." My eyes were tempted to close from the exaustion,"I love you too." I whisper.

He chuckles,"Tired?"

I snort,"Exhausted."

"Sleep... One more night with you,baby,and we made the best of it." He says,"Close your eyes,go to sleep,you're gonna need it."

I nod slowly,not really understanding what he meant,but allowed myself to fall asleep,curled up against his chest.

sooooooo good!!! please update soon! this is so good! i can not wait for more!
.wow!. great.. update soon, ..

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service