The Twilight Saga

What if . Bella decided to reach over and kiss Jacob in her truck? Would that change how she feels about Jacob over all ? Knowing the feelings he has for her,knowing he could give her more. Knowing,she wouldn't have to change for him...

[Disclaimer]; not everybody posts the disclaimers in their fanfiction,but i'm going to. ;) Idon't own Twilight,or any of the characters in it. All belong to Stephenie Meyer- All though I wish I did.(;

A/N; I hope you enjoy ... :) & I'm starting at chapter 1 :)

Speechless.

Chapter 1; One Last Look.

My fingers were curled tightly around the steering wheel,as i stared out ahead of us. We were in front of Charlies-though his cruiser was missing. I bite the inside of my lip,my brows mashed together,listening to Jacob's breathing. He was staring out the window,as we sat in my old truck silently. Sometimes, I wish I knew what he was thinking,and then he let out a breath.

"What are you thinking,Bells?" he asks,breaking the awkward silence.

I loosen my grip on the steering wheel,and lean into the seat-sighing,"I,was ... Going to ask you the same thing." I tell him,glancing side-ways. He was still looking out the fogged window.

" You really want to know what i'm thinking about?" he questions,now turning to look at me.

His stare sent shivers through-out my body,and his question made me think about how to answer. Do I want to know what he's thinking about? The way he said it,makes me wonder if it's a bad thing- something I actually don't want to know. But,maybe I'm just over-thinking. I do want to know what he's thinking about,but,maybe when I do know-I'll regret asking what he was thinking about.

I'm over-thinking... I think.

I nod,"Tell me what you're thinking about Jake."

He smirks,his eyes slightly lidded."You." he whispers."Always..."

I sigh,and smile weakly."Jacob..."

He shakes his head,and takes my hands off the wheel-and into his hands,mine so small compared to his. I look down,not wanting to stare into his eyes-knowing it would be for the best. I think. Because,if I fall in love with Jake ... I'm just going to end up hurting him,when Edward comes back. Eward will come back,I know it... Jacob is my best friend,and i can't stand,loosing him.

"Bella,I love you. I've always loved you. And you know that,I know you know that." He sighs,"Bells,look at me. Please." I bit my lip,and shook my head.

"I can't." I whisper.

One hand disapeared from mine,and moved swiftly under my chin. Forcing me to look up at him,I tried to look away from his face,but mine landed on his. His gaze so intense,I couldn't look away. His hot breath was circulating around my face,the woodsy scent i always loved-intoxicating me. Wanting me to move closer to it. But I stayed where I was,our gazes interlocked.

I was waiting for him to say something,but he just remained speechless;his lips parted-as in lost in thought. I bit down on my lip hard,as the silence intensified. Just when realization hit me. My fingers slowly,crawling up his arms-as his hands hooked onto my waist-pulling me into his lap.

Jacob can never be just a friend to me. I've always seen noticed him,always known he was attractive to me in some way.But,Edward...

"I can't hurt you." I mumble,my lips brushing across his in the process. I never noticed how close we were until now.

"Do you love me?" he asks,his eyes closed-waiting for my answer.

I press my lips tightly together,curling my hands into fists-agaist his covered chest. "I..." i press my lips back together,taking a stead breath.

[for now... watching Salt :3]

Views: 12594

Replies to This Discussion

Chapter 31 ; The End Is Near,

Continued... Jacob's P.O.V

I didn't know how to break it to her. I'd be breaking a promise I swore I'd keep,and here I am,doing exactly what that filthy leech did to her. I can't believe it either,and I wouldn't be surprised if she told me that too. I'm breaking my promise,breaking her heart,and my own in the process. For the sake of the pack,and for her freedom. I'm doing this for her,is what keeps me motivated. I'm not doing this for the pack,I'm doing this for Bella ; the love of my life.

Though,being the most stubborn person on the planet she won't believe me. She'll just think that I'm exactly like him,we'll get into a bad-ass arguement,and I'll end up leaving us both heart-broken and a massive wreck. Which is not what I want to happen. I wish... I sigh,I wish I was still normal. Human. Yes,being a wolf has it's perks,but , it's not the same anymore. My whole life shifted almost instantly. I had no control.

Neither of us had control. It's not like we could just take it away either,unless we stopped phasing. But,this is my life now,to protect the land,and most importantly my imprint. Ever since I imprinted on her,I've become a complete mush,but,I'm still me,if you crack me hard enough. Hell,Paul knows the exact button to press to activate my rage. I hate that guy sometimes.

Thinking he's all tough,because he's half an inch taller than me. But,bud,I'm still growing! I'm the second tallest in the pack. I'm even taller than Sam,and though he doesn't admitt it verbally - he is a little intimidated by me,sometimes. Especially when Paul and I get into our stupid fights. Paul never listens when I say that I will bite his ass off.

Bella stirred unconciously in my arms,groaning. My brows pulled together as I focused on her,her lips parted slightly-mumbling something in-coherent. But,then she started to speak clearer.

"You can't. You just can't. You promised me,you promised me you wouldn't-wouldn't..." She trailed off,blowing out a long breath(still asleep), tugging the covers closer to her shoulders.

I bit down on my lip,what if she knew already? Was she having a nightmare? Am I in it,right now? I promised her I wouldn't leave, is she dreaming about that right now? But,how could she know? No one had told her. Well,I didn't,and from what I know none of my pack mates had either. They wouldn't stoop that low,even Paul wouldn't do that. Maybe,Quil, but I've been with her a lot lately,so he wouldn't have time for that.

"Please,please... Don't. Just,don't!" She cries out,her fingers clutching the blanket in a death grip,and I saw tears suddenly running down her cheeks.

Okay,it's time to wake her up.

I gently shook her,not sure how much strength I should be able to use,knowing how fragile she is. She went slightly limp,so I shook her again a second time-a little harder.

"Bella..." I whisper in her ear,"Bella." I say louder,I frown with no response from her. I shake her again,"BELLA!" I yell,and she jolted forward-her eyes scanning me.

"You didn't have to yell." She muttered,then her hand reached up to wipe her cheeks,"Was I just crying?" She asks,in disbelief.

I nod,"That's why I woke you up!" I exclaim,sighing. She'd only slept for four hours. It's only three in the morning,I have two more hours with her. Who knows when the next time I see her will be.

She groans,"I'm so sorry Jacob,I didn't mean to put you through that.. I really need to stop this whole sleep-talk thing." She mumbles,"I'm not going to ask you what I said,because I have an idea. And I don't want you to worry about it,I know you'll never trulery leave me. I've grown onto the concept of trusting you fully,with everything I have. Never doubting you,at all. Because,I really do love you Jake,always had,and always will. Forever. I know you are leaving,but I know you'll be back in a few days,like you said. I can manage.

Just,don't stress too much,Jake. I'll always be with you," She presses her palm to my chest,"Right here." she whispers,"And when you get back,I want to ..." She takes a deep breath,"Talk about a few things." She smiles.

I gulped,my throat gone completely dry. "What-what's that?" I ask her,my voice barely in hearing range.

She blushes,"Marrying you..."

My heart stopped. My heart stopped. I could hear a faint echo in the back of my mind,but it wasn't from my chest."Bella..." My voice cracked,and I tucked some of her hair behind her ears.

"Yes Jake?" She wonders,smiling softly,beaming at me.

Dammit! Dammit,dammit,dammit,dammit! "You need to sleep,can we talk about this later?" I ask her.

She sighs,"Jake,you're leaving in two hours... I won't see you for the rest of the week."

"You have school the rest of the week,everything will be okay,you'll hardly notice my absence." I lie to her.

She shrugs,"Maybe,maybe not."

She slumped back down into my arms,her head resting on my chest. I stroked her hair,my fingers running swiftly though her dark brown curls,then running down her arms gently,and over her shoulders. Trying to relax her. She just sighs,then she coughs into her arm.

"I'm going to miss you so much..." She starts to break into a loud sob,throwing her arms around my neck,crying into my shoulder.

It took me all of my strength to wrap my arms tightly around her waist,and tell her ;"Everything will be okay,I won't be long. I'll come back. I'll always come back. I promise." That's something I think I could promise her. Coming back,no matter how long it may be. I'll come back for her.

She nods,"I know Jake,you will." her sobs started to quiet down.

I rub her back,checking my watch agian,forty-five minutes had passed already. Crap. And hour and fifteen minutes. I need to head back soon,so I'll be at the meeting spot by five.

"I have to go soon." I whisper,"Just lay with me for awhile."

She shakes her head,"Can we just,do this.. One more time?"

It took me a minute to understand,but then I realized what she was asking-and nodded my head."Of course..." I murmer,laying her back down on her back,pressing my lips to hers softly.

I don't want to be like him. I don't want to take away her life,cherish it for myself,then throw it away. I can't do this. But,I can do it for her.

wow!. its very very nice.... and great. cant wait for more..:)
This is great. Keep going! Please!

When are you going to post again. Im excited to read more!

I'll be adding on soon(:

And,just a heads up,there will only be a few more chapters,and then I'm ending the story. But,I'm making a sequel... I think I might just add the sequel in this discussion,instead of opening another discussion(:

Chapter 32 ; Good-bye,For Now.

Bella's Point Of View~

I was an emotionaly wreck by the time Jacob woke me up. He took me back to his house,where everyone was cooped up in his small living-room. Getting ready to leave,getting read to sacrafice their own lives. I didn't like it,not one bit- but they all knew that already,and didn't give a flying fish whether I liked it or not. It's not my choice,and I know that-but shouldn't I have some say in it? I mean the love of my life is going out hunting down a vampire,and then they were even thinking of taking down the Royal one's.

That wouldn't do any good. Because then who would keep all the other vampires in tact? Did they think of that? There would be havoc everywhere! Vampires would take over Earth. Even worse,bite everyone truning my whole family an eternal death sentence,which I didn't like either! This was so nausiating. Why did this have to happen to me? Of all people,why me? Tears started to stream down my face-and everyone turned their heads to look at me.

I just shook my head,and dashed into Jake's room,slamming the door shut behind me. I don't want them to do this. If anyone- no,when someone gets hurt,I will not be able to live another day of my life. My life would be full of regret,and sorrow. I'd probably go jump off the top of a building if something ever happened to one of them. Because,they've become my family.

There was a loud bang on the door,and the handle twisted and turned,"Bella! Please open the door!" I heard Jacob yell from the other side,turning the handle again. But,I had locked it. 

I shook my head,as if he could see. And I knew that when I didn't answer,he knew that's exactly what I did.

"Bells,please. Just,open the door. I don't have much time,I have to go soon." He says,his voice strained. I knew he didn't want to go,but he had to. He had to stay loyal to the pack.

"No,just go." I managed to say,even though I didn't want him to.

"I can't Bella! Please,just open the door!" He groaned,his fist hitting the door again,"Before I knoock it the hell down."

I crawl back towards his bed,"Go ahead!" I shouted at him,feeling completely childish as I crossed my arms over my chest.

He didn't even hesitate, the door was busted off the wall in a mere second,and there stood Jacob-his own body shaking. He didn't look happy. But he didn't look exactly mad,it was across between upset and angry. It made me upset that I made him that way. I didn't like it,but I haven't liked a lot of things for awhile now.

He walked over to me,his fingers gripping my shoulders-as he lifted me up,and set me down on his bed. He put his hands on the bed,besides my face,his face inching down towards mine.

"I will be back. And in the time that I am gone,I want you to stay happy. I want you to not go to the hospital five times a day,but I will allow one time a day." He was serious."Bells,you are my life! That's why I'm doing this. I'm doing this for you,for us. Please,understand that. I don't want to have to run away to be with you."

My eyes were still teary,"I know... But,you can't go after the ... Big ones."

"Why the hell not!?" He demands,his fingers curling into fists."They're the one's taking away your freedom,Bella!"

I nod slowly,"Yeah,but,you need to think this through... If you do,what will happen? Who will be able to stop all the vampires from killing,muderes,war? If you do this,we will be taken over by vampires,Jake. You have to be realistic about this. You can't kill them."

His brows pulled together as he contemplated this.He sucked in a deep breath,"You're right."

I sigh.

"But,that's not going to stop us. The Cullen's are going to take over. They're moving to Italy,once we take the bad one's down. We have the plan set." He informed me,sitting up at the end of the bed.

I groaned,"You can't win this fight!" I screamed at him,I got up onto my knees on his bed,staring right into his eyes,"You guys can't win! You won't be able to come back alive! You will die trying. And I will die with you! Don't you understand!?" I yelled at him,throwing my hands up in the air.

He rolls his eyes,"Don't be ridiculous! I am not going to die! You need to have more faith in us Bella! Yes,they're strong,and armed,but,they're not going to win this fight."

"You can't be serious!" I screamed,my fingers raking through my hair."They have vampires with powers, that you know about." I tell him,my eyes watering at the memory."You can't do this." I whispered.

"But,I can." He said,his voice quiet-as he stood up. He walked towards me,as I froze in my place-I had lost the fight though. His lips pressed to mine,and it wasn't gently. He pushed me back onto his bed,his body pressed against mine,his lips moving with mine with such an intensity my head started to stir. 

I tugged at his hair,pulling him closer to me-as I wrapped my legs around his waist,pulling his center towards mine. A growled echoed through his chest,his fingers sliding up and down my side,lifting up my shirt to stroke the skin that he had exposed. My moan was stiffled from under his lips,my tongue slipping into his mouth,and running along his.

"Jake! It's time to go!" I heard Sam call.

Jake groaned,his lips parting from mine-but I pulled him back down,pushing him over,so I was on top of him. I heard him sigh softly,his fingers hooking on the loops of my tattered jeans to pull me down onto his now hard-on. I feel bad that I can't take care of it,and it made me blush that I was thinking about this.

"Jacob! Let's go!" Sam raored again.

I whimpered,and Jake sighed. He lifted me off of him,pressing his lips to mine one last time before he left. I ran my hand through his hair,and he did the same.

"I will come back,for you." He whispered his promise."To brush your hair,every single night." He winked,and stood up,stretching out his arms,"See you later,Bells." He murmers,before disapearing out of his room.

I stumbled to my feet,running out of his room-to catch him walking out the door. I took his hand in mine,"Take me with you."

sorry for th shortness of my chapters :P

they will get longer soon! :D

OMG! Cant wait till the next chapter! Will Jake bring Bella or leave her there? If he does leave her there will Edward try to steal Bella from Jake? Will the wolf pack actually take down the voultri? Will any of the pack die doing so? and if they kill the voultri will the vampires go wild? or can the cullens control them?

OMG!!! New reader!!!! I read the whole thing and I love it!!!! Please keep me updated!!!!!

Adding on now!

Sorry for such the LONG wait! I've been so busy with school! -.-

But,a new chapter will be posted soon <3

omg thank you thank you thank you i have been waiting and i'm soo impatiet soo thank you thank you thank you so much

p.s. i love the story and its relly good keep me updated

Ahah,I'm working on the sequel too right now... :$

Soo,I'm almost done the next chapter,but I'm making it long so it'll take a little longer.

& btw,only two more chapters left.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service