The Twilight Saga

What if . Bella decided to reach over and kiss Jacob in her truck? Would that change how she feels about Jacob over all ? Knowing the feelings he has for her,knowing he could give her more. Knowing,she wouldn't have to change for him...

[Disclaimer]; not everybody posts the disclaimers in their fanfiction,but i'm going to. ;) Idon't own Twilight,or any of the characters in it. All belong to Stephenie Meyer- All though I wish I did.(;

A/N; I hope you enjoy ... :) & I'm starting at chapter 1 :)

Speechless.

Chapter 1; One Last Look.

My fingers were curled tightly around the steering wheel,as i stared out ahead of us. We were in front of Charlies-though his cruiser was missing. I bite the inside of my lip,my brows mashed together,listening to Jacob's breathing. He was staring out the window,as we sat in my old truck silently. Sometimes, I wish I knew what he was thinking,and then he let out a breath.

"What are you thinking,Bells?" he asks,breaking the awkward silence.

I loosen my grip on the steering wheel,and lean into the seat-sighing,"I,was ... Going to ask you the same thing." I tell him,glancing side-ways. He was still looking out the fogged window.

" You really want to know what i'm thinking about?" he questions,now turning to look at me.

His stare sent shivers through-out my body,and his question made me think about how to answer. Do I want to know what he's thinking about? The way he said it,makes me wonder if it's a bad thing- something I actually don't want to know. But,maybe I'm just over-thinking. I do want to know what he's thinking about,but,maybe when I do know-I'll regret asking what he was thinking about.

I'm over-thinking... I think.

I nod,"Tell me what you're thinking about Jake."

He smirks,his eyes slightly lidded."You." he whispers."Always..."

I sigh,and smile weakly."Jacob..."

He shakes his head,and takes my hands off the wheel-and into his hands,mine so small compared to his. I look down,not wanting to stare into his eyes-knowing it would be for the best. I think. Because,if I fall in love with Jake ... I'm just going to end up hurting him,when Edward comes back. Eward will come back,I know it... Jacob is my best friend,and i can't stand,loosing him.

"Bella,I love you. I've always loved you. And you know that,I know you know that." He sighs,"Bells,look at me. Please." I bit my lip,and shook my head.

"I can't." I whisper.

One hand disapeared from mine,and moved swiftly under my chin. Forcing me to look up at him,I tried to look away from his face,but mine landed on his. His gaze so intense,I couldn't look away. His hot breath was circulating around my face,the woodsy scent i always loved-intoxicating me. Wanting me to move closer to it. But I stayed where I was,our gazes interlocked.

I was waiting for him to say something,but he just remained speechless;his lips parted-as in lost in thought. I bit down on my lip hard,as the silence intensified. Just when realization hit me. My fingers slowly,crawling up his arms-as his hands hooked onto my waist-pulling me into his lap.

Jacob can never be just a friend to me. I've always seen noticed him,always known he was attractive to me in some way.But,Edward...

"I can't hurt you." I mumble,my lips brushing across his in the process. I never noticed how close we were until now.

"Do you love me?" he asks,his eyes closed-waiting for my answer.

I press my lips tightly together,curling my hands into fists-agaist his covered chest. "I..." i press my lips back together,taking a stead breath.

[for now... watching Salt :3]

Views: 12676

Replies to This Discussion

omg sad story plzzzz make it a happy ending. or il just....flip out. awe jeez man i thinx im gonna cry. excuse me i think i need a moment. awesome work btw
your the best!
we need more i love it
Adding on tonight(:
So,It will most likely be uploaded in an hour or so ...((:
yeahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 36 ; Sweet Escape.

I can't say this is exactly easy,but it wasn't hard either. It's been almost four months since the last time I've seen Jacob,so I can't say I don't exactly mind running away with him. I mean,it was only last year when I did bring it up. I would run away with him. I nod my head,while I stuffed more of my clothes into my suit case,I will runaway with Jacob Black. I turn back around walking over to my dresser,to scoop up my many perfumes/toilettries,stuffing them in my other bag. I run my hand through my hair,sighing- looking around my room.

"Jacob!" I call his name,which sent shivers all through out my body. I know,I miss him too.

He poked his head through the door,and I motioned for him to come in."Yeah Bella?"

"Could you take these to the car for me please?" I ask.

He nods,"Of course!" He smiles,grabbing them both without hesitation,and walking back out the door. Effortlessly.

I bite down on my lip,boy did I miss this man.

I turn back around,making sure I had everything I needed,and then I remembered the cash that Alice had given to me. I ducked under the bed,retrieving the envelope. I never counted how much was in there,I didn't want to know,but Alice said it was enough to last me a lifetime of grocceries,and countless bills. So,I'm guessing there would be a lot. My lips started to tremble,and I took in a quick deep breath,I'll miss her. And Esme,Emmett,Jasper,Carlisle,heck even Rosalie,all of them. Maybe even Edward a little. Okay,no,not Edward.

I stuffed the envelope in my purse,and ran into the walk-in closet,and grabbed the photo-album off the shelf,tucking it into my bag too,then backed out of the closet-and out of the room,closing the door behind me. I walked into the living room where Seth and Jacob were sitting,slouched onto the couch with the TV on.

"Hey,Seth."

He looks up at me,"Yeah?"

"I want Leah to have this house. I'm sure she'd love it. When she gets back,tell her I said bye. She really was a great friend. Oh,and tell Jess too." My finger caught a tear that rolled down my cheek,"And Emily,oh,and Billy,and ..." I sniffed,"Charlie." I choked out,then tried taking deep breaths. Stress wasn't good for pregnant women. I squared my shoulders and smile,"I love you Seth,I don't know when I'll see you again. But,I promise it will be soon. I don't know if I can't live without you,you've been such a kind boy." I whisper.

His eyes glazed over,and he hopped off the couch,embracing me in a tight hug."God,Bella! I don't know what I'd do without you either."

"Marshmallow buddy." I smile,and wipe away the tear that had escaped the corner of his eye.

He chuckled,"Forever and always." He held up his pinky,and I intertwined mine with his,"Pinkies don't swear!" He hooked his middle finger with mine,and then kissed it.

I giggle,and let his hand go,I dash over to the cuboard,taking out two giant bags of marshmallows."One for you,and one for me." I toss him one,and he catches it perfectly."I'll call you soon,and we can have our marshmallows at the same time!"

He snorts,"Sounds like a plan!" He jokingly nudged my shoulder,and smiled.

I wrapped my arms around him again tightly,burrying my face in his neck."I'm going to miss you."

"Me too,me too." He lets me go,walking back.

"Take care of the house for me? Bring Sue here too." I tell him,"She'll like it here,for now. Keep her safe,for me."

He nods,"Course."

I felt like I needed to say more,needed to do more- to show how much I really do care for Seth. I dug out the envelope from my purse,and took out a few bills,I saw a few hundred dollar bills,a few fifties,and handed them to him. He looked as if he were going to give it back,but I shook my head.

"Thank you." I kissed his forehead,then look over at Jake who was now standing in the doorway."We can go now."

He nods,"The car is started,it's going to be a long ride,so I have the heater running,and a blanket for you." He tells me,his expression soft,caring,"I'm no good at any of this,but I know you're not supposed to be cold..."

I smile,and run over to him,and turn to look back at Seth,"See you around."

He nods,"See you."

Jake took my hand,and lead me over to the passenger side-opening the door for me,and helping me into the car. I leaned back into the seat,and he draped the blanket over me,and only then is when I realized how really tired I was.  Jacob got in on the other side,buckling both mine and his seat-belt,then he reached over to recline my seat,allwoign me to lay down-sort of. I smiled softly,and he pressed his lips to my forehead.

"I'll love you forever. I will never leave you again." he whispered.

"Don't make a promise you can't keep." I whispered back.

"This is a promise that I will put my life on. I will never,ever leave you again." He promised,his voice sincere.

The car started to pull out of the driveway,"You have no idea what I've been through,Jake..." My eyes started to water,and I sniffled,burrying my face into the blanket.

"I'll make it up to you,I swear on it." 

Four hours later we pulled up into a Hotel,Jake carried both me and all my bags up to a suit,and had carefully set me down on the bed,placing my bags beside the bed. He crawled in next to me,wrapping his arms around me,and pulling my body closer to his. He inhaled,and then let it out in a sigh.

"My,Bella..." he whispered,placing kisses all over my face.

I smile,"My Jacob..."

"I could get used to hearing that..." He pressed his lips to mine,and a sudden fire coursed through my body.

It was like our first kiss. The one that changed my whole perspective on Jacob,except this time ; it's only stronger. My need for him burned deeply into my core. His lips molded into mine perfectly, his fingers gripping my waist,as my grasped at his hair,bringing him closer,his lips parted,his tongue gliding along my bottom lip,and I part mine allowing him entrance. A soft moan escaped my lips as his tongue ran along mine,his fingers massaging the revealing skin at my hips.  I ran my fingers back down his chest,lifting up his shirt. He pulled away slightly-lifting the rest of his shirt over his head.

As soon as he flung it to the floor,is lips reattatched to mine in the same heated passion,only to buil more. He pulled me closer to his chest,his heat earing through to my skin,making me feel warm all over. HIs hands slowly inched it's way up my shirt,roaming over my stomach, elating another moan from my lips. One hand trailed down my leg,hitching it around his waist-as he rolled over on top of me.

His lips broke away from mine,but always stayed against my skin,kissing up to my ear,"God,I missed you Bells." he breathed,his voice hoarse.

I couldn't gather enough breath to give him a reply. My heart was racing,I could feel the blood pumping through my veins,as his lips travelled down my neck,in his exploration. His fingers still kept stroking my stomach in small circular motions.

A sudden pain wrenched through me,and I tried to push Jacob off of me,"Jacob,Jacob,Jacob,Jacob!" I cried,biting down on my lip hard,clutching my stomach,breathing out short ragged breaths.

He rolled off of me instantly,onto his knees,"What's wrong? Did I hurt you?"

My eyes were watering,as I shook my head,"Not..." I took in another deep breath,as I felt the pain shoot through me again,and I let out a groan,"Not,you." I managed to breath out in a gasp.

His eyes were wide,his brows furrowed,lost."Should I take you to the hospital? What should I do... How can I make this better?" He hung his head in his hands.

My breath was ragged,and coming out in harsh breaths that scratched out of my throat,"Carlisle."

He nodded,"Yeah,yeah!" He got off the bed,and dug out his cell phone,dialing the number. I'd have to ask him how he had it in the first place. "I need your help... It's Bella... I don't know ." I tried to listen to Jacob's voice,hoping it would numb the pain that dug it's way into my body. "When would you be here? ... Yeah,as quick as possible." he paused,listening,"Thank you." he hung up,and turned around,"He'll be here in a matter of thirty minutes... He's taking a short-cut." He shrugged,and sat back down beside me,stroking my face.

I leaned into his palm,trying to hold back the cry that wanterd desperately to escape. The pain was extruiating."Jacob... It hurts." My voice was shaky.

He leans his head down onto my stomach,then starts caressing my skin."Shhh. It'll all be okay,just relax." He whispers,kissing my stomach softly,and the vibrations, the pain, it started to subside."Shhh..."

As soon as my breath got down to it's normal pace,I heard Jake softly snoring. He was fast asleep,I think he hushed himself to sleep. I sighed,keepign my eyes open-but wanting desperately to close them,and just go to sleep.

sorry for all the spelling mistakes ~ super tired. xP

Ahah,you will find out in the next chapter ;3

Which I am debating on whether the next chapter should be the last chapter... Not sure yet,but I think so...

no it cant be the last chapeter if it is make it long........

I don't have time tonight,so maybe tomorrow I'll add up the chapter,and I WILL make it long(:

Cause right now I'm pretty positive on ending it soon, :s

But,just this story,then I'm making a sequel ~ no worries <3

.its great. but im sad because bella is in pain...:(
wat i want more!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service