The Twilight Saga

What if . Bella decided to reach over and kiss Jacob in her truck? Would that change how she feels about Jacob over all ? Knowing the feelings he has for her,knowing he could give her more. Knowing,she wouldn't have to change for him...

[Disclaimer]; not everybody posts the disclaimers in their fanfiction,but i'm going to. ;) Idon't own Twilight,or any of the characters in it. All belong to Stephenie Meyer- All though I wish I did.(;

A/N; I hope you enjoy ... :) & I'm starting at chapter 1 :)

Speechless.

Chapter 1; One Last Look.

My fingers were curled tightly around the steering wheel,as i stared out ahead of us. We were in front of Charlies-though his cruiser was missing. I bite the inside of my lip,my brows mashed together,listening to Jacob's breathing. He was staring out the window,as we sat in my old truck silently. Sometimes, I wish I knew what he was thinking,and then he let out a breath.

"What are you thinking,Bells?" he asks,breaking the awkward silence.

I loosen my grip on the steering wheel,and lean into the seat-sighing,"I,was ... Going to ask you the same thing." I tell him,glancing side-ways. He was still looking out the fogged window.

" You really want to know what i'm thinking about?" he questions,now turning to look at me.

His stare sent shivers through-out my body,and his question made me think about how to answer. Do I want to know what he's thinking about? The way he said it,makes me wonder if it's a bad thing- something I actually don't want to know. But,maybe I'm just over-thinking. I do want to know what he's thinking about,but,maybe when I do know-I'll regret asking what he was thinking about.

I'm over-thinking... I think.

I nod,"Tell me what you're thinking about Jake."

He smirks,his eyes slightly lidded."You." he whispers."Always..."

I sigh,and smile weakly."Jacob..."

He shakes his head,and takes my hands off the wheel-and into his hands,mine so small compared to his. I look down,not wanting to stare into his eyes-knowing it would be for the best. I think. Because,if I fall in love with Jake ... I'm just going to end up hurting him,when Edward comes back. Eward will come back,I know it... Jacob is my best friend,and i can't stand,loosing him.

"Bella,I love you. I've always loved you. And you know that,I know you know that." He sighs,"Bells,look at me. Please." I bit my lip,and shook my head.

"I can't." I whisper.

One hand disapeared from mine,and moved swiftly under my chin. Forcing me to look up at him,I tried to look away from his face,but mine landed on his. His gaze so intense,I couldn't look away. His hot breath was circulating around my face,the woodsy scent i always loved-intoxicating me. Wanting me to move closer to it. But I stayed where I was,our gazes interlocked.

I was waiting for him to say something,but he just remained speechless;his lips parted-as in lost in thought. I bit down on my lip hard,as the silence intensified. Just when realization hit me. My fingers slowly,crawling up his arms-as his hands hooked onto my waist-pulling me into his lap.

Jacob can never be just a friend to me. I've always seen noticed him,always known he was attractive to me in some way.But,Edward...

"I can't hurt you." I mumble,my lips brushing across his in the process. I never noticed how close we were until now.

"Do you love me?" he asks,his eyes closed-waiting for my answer.

I press my lips tightly together,curling my hands into fists-agaist his covered chest. "I..." i press my lips back together,taking a stead breath.

[for now... watching Salt :3]

Views: 12681

Replies to This Discussion

yeah i know im dieing to know what happen in this story :)(: yeah!!!!

Yea! Update! Update! You are awesome xCatherinexEdwardx:]. Your story rocks!

Yeah when will you updated. I'm so excited for the rest

yeah i know its been for EVER since the last updated one

Oh Gosh,it has been awhile!

I'm so sorry,I've been so caught up in all of my school work... I AM updating tonight!

I'll finish the last chapter that I had started,and try to do two more!

Please forgive me<3

I am so very sorry.

yes yes yes yes yes!!!!!!!! thank you!!!!! :D

Chapter 39 {continued...}

I could see the sun through my eye lids,which caused me to blink a few times. I rose up,rubbed my eyes slowly,a yawn forcing it's way out of me. I heard a small grunt,and glanced down at Jacob,who was now dragging his hands down his face grudgingly.

"It'sSoEarly..." He mumbled all at once.

I looked over at the digital clock on my beside table,"It's actualyy twelve in the afternoon." I point out.

He shakes his head,"So early..."

I laugh,and run my fingers down his chest,"Time to get up sleepy head."

"I don't wanna."

"Fine,I'll shower by myself." I got up off the bed,and headed towards our bathroom,only to be stopped by a hot iron grimp on my wrist.

"Hold up." He said,kissing my neck,then following me in.

After the shower,I pulled on a baggy shirt,because most of my shirts weren't fitting properly,then put on a pair of shorts. I sigh,brushing through my hair,as I let my mind enter in some thoughts.

I turn to Jacob,"How are we going to do this alone?"

"What do you mean? We have eachother,that's all we need."

I shake my head,"The pregnancy Jake. We can't go to a hospital for this."

He bites down on his lip,"Oh."

I sigh,and he scooches over to me,taking the brush from my hand-brushing my hair for me,like he used to. I lean back slightly,as he wraps one arm around me,his fingers brushing up and down my stomach. We sat in silence for a little while,just the sound of the bristles combing through my hair,and the scratching of the fabric on my stomach being moved around from his fingers.

He put the brush down when he was finished,and turned me around so he could look at me,"Bella,we'll find a way."

I look down,"I don't think running away was our best idea. I still have one more year of Highschool,and I'm pregnant! People are going to think,I'm,I'm..." I put my head in my hands,a sudden sob tearing through my chest.

"I won't allow anyone to think such bad thoughts of you,or they'll have to go through me." He growled quietly.

I shook my head in horror,"No! They'll think you're like my,thug or something!" I cried out,and sobbed into his chest.

I pictured him rolling his eyes,"You're being a little dramatic,don't you think?"

"No." I say sharply.

He sighs,"I think I should get you something to eat. I'm going to go to the groccery store,and I'll check on the pack too."

I raised my eye brows about to say something,but he cut me off.

"I'll protect my thoughts and ignore there questions about my were-abouts. I'm checking in on how Seth is doing." He tells me,his face suddenly hardening.

I winced,the thought of my young friend causing pain in my heart."Alright,hurry back."

"I will,I promise." He goes up to the door.

"Be careful." I warn him.

He looks at me with his eye brows raised,"Don't worry Bella."

I was suddenly sad when he walked out the door,feeling cold,and alone,empty. I need stop being so dependant on people,because one day ; they might not be there. But,Jake,he'll always be here,he promised. But,a promise he has no control over...

My lip jutted out in a pout,as I let that thought dawn on me,until there was a knock on the door.

I slowly slid off the couch,and wlaked up to the door,peeking through the peep hole- not recognizing the faces,but they were holding somethings wrapped in plastic wrap,and tin foil. Maybe this is the welcoming comittee? I frown,I don't need this right now.

I grudgingly open the door,despite my horrific appearence,and smiled warmly,"Hello,is there anything I can do for you...?"

There were four of them,two girls that looked about my age,and two boys."We just wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood!" The one girl with the dark brown hair replied."My name is Melanie." She stuck her hand out,and I shook her hand hesitantly.

"Not really the happy-go-lucky type,are you?" The other girl murmered,her hair a dark auburn."My name is Rae." She smiled slightly.

"Or maybe it's because she's pregnant...?" The one boy with dark brown spiked hair pointed out.

I smiled grimly,"Most likely to be both." I answered.

He chuckled,"My name's Nicklaus. Call me Klaus."

"Nice to meet you all..." I said shyly,scared to ask for the other boys name.

"Oh,sorry,I'm Elijah. Call me Eli." He stuck his hand out,and I shook it as well,as the other two I had missed. Not missing the cold essence they left behind.

"Vampires." I raised my eye brows.

"I knew this perfume wouldn't work!" Rae cried.

"What would perfume do anyways? She's human." Eli said.

"How did you know?" Melanie wondered.

Klaus sighed,"Looks like we're gonna have to find another palce to live..."

I shook my head,"No,no! Trust me,I already knew about vampires... I've,been through a lot..." I sighed,"Actually,my boyfriend is a werewolf..."

They looked up at me,and Klaus started laughing,"You sure know how to pick 'em."

I roll my eyes,"He'd say the same."

Eli smirked,"So,I'm assuming you dated a vampire."

I nodded slowly,"How'd you know?"

"I can key into the past of people,not exactly right,but sometimes it's clear with physical contact." He explained.

"Do you guys want to come in?" I ask,stepping aside.

They filed into the house,Melanie pursing her lips and shaking her head,"I have a question."

"Shoot."

"Can I help you with decorating?" She asks,her face lit up.

Oh no,not another Alice. I sigh,and shrug my shoulders,"I... I guess so... If you really want to..."

"Oh thank you!" She clapped her hands excitedly.

There was a loud bang,and I looked over to see the front door on the ground,with Jacob above it."Not another door!" I groaned.

Chapter 40 ; Unwelcomed.

This is my home,my place. ; Jacob's Point Of View.

'Jake,he's not dead.' Jarred informed.

'But....' I knew there was more.

' He won't be able to phase for awhile,we're coming back to La Push,Jake. And when we leave again,you have no shoice but to come with us.' He explained.

That's when Sam keyed in,'Jake,where the hell have you been!?'

I snort,'What's it to you?' I started thinking of being in the forest of La Push,building up a wall of all my previous thoughts.

'You're part of my pack Jacob! You do as I say! I allow you to go visit Bella,and you don't come back? Shoulda known.' Sam spat.

'Shoulda' known?' I roll my eyes,'You're a moron you know that? Sometimes I wonder if you live in your own little world where it's all about you,and get it mixed up with reality. It's not always about you Sam.'

'Guys,guys,keep the girly drama for when we get back. You can put up a real fight then!' Paul thinks,joining in on the conversation.

'I was wondering when you'd butt in.' My brows sink.

'I was waiting when you two wusses would let me.'

'Paul,get out! Go,patrol!' Sam demands,'I don't need your ass in my buisness.'

'Of course,that's what Emily's for.' Paul snorts,and then suddenly he started to fade as he got farther away.

'What's going on Jake?' Sam asks.

'What do you mean?'

I could tell Sam was gaining on us,he was close to figuring everything out. But,there's no way I would let that happen.

'You've been acting weird lately. I heard you went to a Hotel with Bella somewhere near Philidelphia. Is that true?'

'No.'

'You're lieing Jacob.'

'Whatever you want to think,think it.' I mentally shrug.

'Whatever your palnning- it won't work. I know it won't. I'll see you in La Push tomorrow, five a.m Jake. Be there.' Then all of a sudden he was gone.

'Well... That was interesting...' Jarred finally spoke up.

I huff,then phase back,rolling onto my back in a pile of dirt-in a forest.

I pulled on my shoes,and started towards the groccery store,picking up some vegetables,and fruits,I got some bread too,then a few cans of ginger ale and Apple Juice. I walked back to our house nonchalantly,then stop in my tracks. No freaking way.

I could literally feel the anger building up inside me,and I kicked down the door,seeing four vampires gathered around Bella.

"Not another door!" She groaned.

I stomped over to the kitchen,setting the bags on the counter,then walk over to the door propping it up against the frame-I'd fix it soon.

"Who're they?" I demanded quietly.

"They just came to welcome us to the neighborhood Jake. Be nice,please. They're so kind." She replied.

My jaw clenched,and I breathed deeply through my nose,"Do you know what they are,Bella?" Her name suddenly tasted like acid on my tongue.

She flinched,"Yes,I do. They are like the Cullens though Jake! They won't hurt us,I swear."

The one girl stepped forward,"My name is Rae,and I promise you we mean no harm."

"I feel like an alien..." The one boy with dark hair muttered.

"Klaus,don't be so rude!" Rae snapped.

"I'm Melanie,and that is Eli, we're not mean. Well,we wouldn't do anything to hurt you,Jacob." The girl murmers.

My eyes darken,but I decide to back down."A vamp is a vamp,whatever. Don't think that I'm your friend."

"As long as we're not enemies." Melanie smiled politely.

I grimaced,"Werewold here. We're already enemies."

Bella groans,"Don't be like that,please!"

I just shrug,and walk back into the kitchen to continue putting away the grocceries.

Well,this is a flop. Bella's pregnant,we have no supernatural creature like Carlisle to help us,Bella's emotions are hay-wire, she answers the door to strangers,who just so happen to be vampires ; and now she has more vampire buddies. Great,just great. Just when I thought we were free from all things pale,hard,and creepy.

Face it Jacob,you have no where to run.

.post more...i love this chapter.

thank you! :)

& okay,after A LOT of thinking and procratination,I have decided that there will be at least eight/ten more chapters.

and i am working on the next chapter- trying to perfect then next few,cause i have a lot of ideas of where and how i want to end this... Very tragic I must say,the last chapter.

When are u going to update again? I know u wanted time but its been 4 days since your last update. Hope u update soon!

Right now (:

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service