The Twilight Saga

What if . Bella decided to reach over and kiss Jacob in her truck? Would that change how she feels about Jacob over all ? Knowing the feelings he has for her,knowing he could give her more. Knowing,she wouldn't have to change for him...

[Disclaimer]; not everybody posts the disclaimers in their fanfiction,but i'm going to. ;) Idon't own Twilight,or any of the characters in it. All belong to Stephenie Meyer- All though I wish I did.(;

A/N; I hope you enjoy ... :) & I'm starting at chapter 1 :)

Speechless.

Chapter 1; One Last Look.

My fingers were curled tightly around the steering wheel,as i stared out ahead of us. We were in front of Charlies-though his cruiser was missing. I bite the inside of my lip,my brows mashed together,listening to Jacob's breathing. He was staring out the window,as we sat in my old truck silently. Sometimes, I wish I knew what he was thinking,and then he let out a breath.

"What are you thinking,Bells?" he asks,breaking the awkward silence.

I loosen my grip on the steering wheel,and lean into the seat-sighing,"I,was ... Going to ask you the same thing." I tell him,glancing side-ways. He was still looking out the fogged window.

" You really want to know what i'm thinking about?" he questions,now turning to look at me.

His stare sent shivers through-out my body,and his question made me think about how to answer. Do I want to know what he's thinking about? The way he said it,makes me wonder if it's a bad thing- something I actually don't want to know. But,maybe I'm just over-thinking. I do want to know what he's thinking about,but,maybe when I do know-I'll regret asking what he was thinking about.

I'm over-thinking... I think.

I nod,"Tell me what you're thinking about Jake."

He smirks,his eyes slightly lidded."You." he whispers."Always..."

I sigh,and smile weakly."Jacob..."

He shakes his head,and takes my hands off the wheel-and into his hands,mine so small compared to his. I look down,not wanting to stare into his eyes-knowing it would be for the best. I think. Because,if I fall in love with Jake ... I'm just going to end up hurting him,when Edward comes back. Eward will come back,I know it... Jacob is my best friend,and i can't stand,loosing him.

"Bella,I love you. I've always loved you. And you know that,I know you know that." He sighs,"Bells,look at me. Please." I bit my lip,and shook my head.

"I can't." I whisper.

One hand disapeared from mine,and moved swiftly under my chin. Forcing me to look up at him,I tried to look away from his face,but mine landed on his. His gaze so intense,I couldn't look away. His hot breath was circulating around my face,the woodsy scent i always loved-intoxicating me. Wanting me to move closer to it. But I stayed where I was,our gazes interlocked.

I was waiting for him to say something,but he just remained speechless;his lips parted-as in lost in thought. I bit down on my lip hard,as the silence intensified. Just when realization hit me. My fingers slowly,crawling up his arms-as his hands hooked onto my waist-pulling me into his lap.

Jacob can never be just a friend to me. I've always seen noticed him,always known he was attractive to me in some way.But,Edward...

"I can't hurt you." I mumble,my lips brushing across his in the process. I never noticed how close we were until now.

"Do you love me?" he asks,his eyes closed-waiting for my answer.

I press my lips tightly together,curling my hands into fists-agaist his covered chest. "I..." i press my lips back together,taking a stead breath.

[for now... watching Salt :3]

Views: 12690

Replies to This Discussion

Oh my god. this is really good. I don't think you know how good this is. This is REALLY GOOD ! I actually thought Stephenie Meyer wrote this. You are very very talented , its really really good. I LOVE it. This is how the book should have been.

Awh thanks :$ ! (':

I really appreciate that !

very good

Thank you !
& Sorry I haven't updated in awhile,but I've been pretty busy with family. I'll try to update tonight...(:

No worries I understand wat u mean

I'm a new reader and I absolutely love your story, can't wait to read more.

Okayy ! I am adding tonight (: Starting it now.

And again,this chapter is strictly Bella and Jacob. But, a little something happens ...

& If no one caught on... Edward is done-o. Ahah, I will add some of that into this chapter, well , flashback of it. (':

~

Well I'm waiting for yur update hope its soon

Chapter 48 ; Finally

My mind was currently on all things Bella. There was just no getting her out of my head now. Not that I wanted her out. But, I was starting to drive her crazy. All I wanted was Bella. I wanted to hold her, kiss her, touch her. I just wanted her. But, she still wasn't in the mood for sex. It's been three days since our big make-up session , and there was no make-up sex. Can you blame a guy? I've been practically jumping on the tips of my toes, waiting on edge for her. All I can say is, all my showers have included very cold water.

And all she did was sit there, and laugh at me. Because my sexual frustration is so entertaining to her. I'm a man. And she is a woman. She's supposed to feel this way about me too. Right? She's supposed to want , what I want right? Well, in this case. In some other cases this may be false. But, sex ; is definately another way to show how you love a person. Or, maybe she wants the term ; making love. But, that makes me sound like a pansy. Bella, do you want to make love with me? I shudder. Pansy.

I was sitting across from her,in the recliner as she sat on the couch with her laptop in her lap. Probably talking to Seth again. He's the only person she's talked to in the last few days, besides me. Oh, and the not-so-great conversation she had with Jessica the day I came back. I will never forget those days I was back home. In La Push. With my brothers. It was all too ... I don't know. Right. It was right. It was home. But, that's not the only reason I will remember it. In those few days I was back home, I had killed Edward Cullen.

And it was all too easy.

My paws hit the ground, kicking dirt behind me as I sped through the forest,tearing apart the earth beneath me. This was the last day I will ever see that leech again. No one will ever see him again. He had caused too much trouble. He has crossed the line. Corrupting Bella, hurting Seth! How sick can a guy get? Hurting a child! And Seth actually trusted the damn thing too. Now does everyone believe me? Of course.

Jacob,stop being so judgemental.' Sam grumbled.
   You should've listened.' I retorted.
   He snarled,'Whatever Jacob.'
   Hey,you guys ; keep your beef to yourself. We're here to kill a vamp. Not eachother.' Seth reminded.

I didn't like the fact that he was trying to be the bigger person,when clearly he's the smaller one. But,he's right. I am here, to kill Edward Cullen. I am going to kill Edward Cullen. We even got the other Cullen's in on it. Edward had decided to go his own way, turning into one of the freaky red-eyes vamps. Makes him look even more uglier. Just saying. Carlisle didn't like it, nor Esme ; but they had to put a stop to it, before the big guys decided to put a stop to us.

We already caused a lot of havoc with the big guys. Killing Jane, and her evil twin. Jus tto prove how serious we were, we even killed one of the guards. That Felix guy. They told us after that, they would leave us alone. Only if we stopped killing their 'protection'. Yeah, I wonder what they'd be without they're army. Actually, I don't care so much.

Stay focused Jacob!' Sam Ordered.
   Shut up, I am focused. You dumbass.' I growled.
   Don't start this.' Sam warned.
   Both of you just shut the hell up!' Leah shouted,through her thoughts.

We both huffed,but didn't dare say a word. Great, we woke up the inner Leah Beast. Well, that's kinda good. We may need that. I heard her snort, and then she ran ahead of me. I wasn't going to bother racing her today, there was no point. We're all going after the same person. Correction ; the same 'thing'. Need to stay focused.

Embry,go in on the east side with Jared!' Sam started calling out his orders. 'Jacob,Leah,Paul, west!'
   Seth,Quil, stay close to Embry and Jared, I'm going with Jacob and the others!'
   Yes,sir.' Seth mumbled, and I saw him disperse into his group with Quil.
   No one else bothered saying anything else.

Soon Leah and I were running side by side, Paul and Sam right behind us.

The Cullens know the plan right?' Paul wondered.
   Of course they do.' Sam grumbled.
   They told him to meet up in the centre, where we'll be coming in from the west,the others the east, and then they    dispersed into their own groups.... Oh, there's Emmett.' I explained in a rush. Emmett was amoungst the trees, and nodded his head towards us.
   Alright!' Paul let out a small snicker. I could feel his excitement.

My own adrenaline started to catch up to me,and I picked up my feet, pushing myself harder. I could smell him. Which means we need to keep quiet. We need to block out all of our thoughts. Just as that lost thought wavered,everything in my head went black. And the clearing slowly appeared.

"Jake? Jake!" Bella was perched over me,her hands on my shoulders. Guess I fell asleep.
   I rubbed my eyes,"Mhm?"
   She sighed,crawling into my lap,"You okay? You were really jumpy in your sleep..." She murmerd.
   I snort,"Just remembering something..."
   "What were you remembering?"
   I felt a small smile stretch across my face,"Killing Edward." I answer simply.
   She sighs deeply,"He's really gone..."
   I nod slowly,"Yeah... He's gone. He won't ..." My fingers had curled into a fist,and I let out a deep sigh."Everything's okay now."

I pulled her into my arms,and her legs went around my waist. I pressed my lips to her cheek,and she wrapped her around around my neck.

"I love you." She whispered,her lips ghosting over my ear.
   "I love you more."
   She shakes her head,"I highly doubt that..."
   "Don't start." I mutter,and pull her closer.
   She giggles,"It's so hard to stay away from you,like this." She ran a finger down my arm.
   "Then don't... Don't do it anymore." I kissed down her neck,and back up to her jaw.
   "You'd like that,wouldn't you?" Her fingers found their way into my hair,pulling me close.

I stood up,with her still in my arms,carrying her into our room. I layed her gently on the bed,my fingers running down her body,and then back up, un-buttoning her shirt on the way back down. My fingers caressed her stomach, my thumb dipping down her jeans a few times, before I un-buttoned her jeans. She lifted her hips up slightly,so I could pull her jeans off,and I pushed them off the bed,removing the rest of her shirt from her body. Finally.

I took her hand in mine,kissing her finger tips, her knuckles, the back of her hand, then turned it over to kiss her palm. I took her other hand,repeating the process,but then start to kiss up her arm, to her shoulder. She ran her hands down my back, then yanked on my shirt to pull me forward. I pressed my lips to hers hungrily, as her fingers went back down my chest, to undo my pants. I kicked them off,and she proceeded to work on my shirt.

I hitched her legs around my waist,and then froze. This is usually about the time where Bella tells me to stop. Right when we're so close, to the point where I am aching with need, and she just pushes me off. But, she wasn't ; yet. I ran my fingers through her hair,as I kissed all over her face.

I was going to take this slow, just in case she does decide to stop me.

"Jake,what're you doing?" She gasped.
   "What do you mean?" I mumbled against her neck.
   "I need you,now." She moaned.

After, she fell asleep in my arms. It was only the afternoon, and I wanted to go out. We've been in this house ever since we moved here, except when we went to go get grocceries. The friends Bella made haven't came over in awhile, and I don't blame them. We're always arguing, or having sex. And I don't want our relationship only living off of sex. She deserves better. Tonight, I will take her out.

I gently manevered her out of my arms, and headed into the shower. I quickly washed up, then went back into the room to put on something nice,or decent. A pair of dark blue jeans, and dark blue plaid button-up. I ran my fingers through my hair, as I turned around to look at Bella. She was still sleeping,wrapped up in the blankets.

I decided to clean up a little, putting clothes in the washing machine, cleaning the dishes.  I mopped up the floor, washed the counter tops, re-organized the fridge. I didn't want to wake up Bella,so vaccuming the carpets can wait. Okay,now I feel like I have OCD , but I think Bells has that. Maybe we should get that checked out. I lived in a small shack all my life with a crowded room, there's no way I have OCD.

I plopped down on the couch, and I felt all my muscles relax. Oh, that feeling you get after standing up for so long and you just get to sit down - yeah, it feels good. I closed my eyes momentarily, and heard the soft patter of feet. Most likely to be Bella. I open my eyes,and she was leaning against the wall rubbing her eyes, she had pulled on a new pair underwear and a bra, clearly not caring about what she's wearing when she's with me. Which she shouldn't care, she has a beautiful body.

"Jake,what'd you do?" She croaked.
   "Cleaned... A little."
   She shook her head,"Thanks."
   I smile,"No problem. Now,you should get ready." I checked my watch, four o'clock."We're going to be leaving in a an hour or two."
   Her brows raised,"Where are we going?"
   "You'll see."
   She narrows her eyes,"You know I hate surprises!" She grumbled as she walked down the hall and into the bathroom.

I chuckle, yeah I know.

Sorry I didn't post it last night. ~

so good!

I luved it it was sooooooooooo great cant wait til u update hope its soon

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service