The Twilight Saga

Okay, I saw this when I looked at our competition,Team Edward (only kidding!) It's called the wrong answer game. It goes like this. Becka C, i hope you don't mind, I'm using you as an example!

Kenzie Rose: Why did Edward leave Bella?

Becka C: To go pick up his laundry from the laundromat.  What did Carlisle do before he was a doctor?

And it goes on like that. One person asks a question, the other answers and leaves another question.  Team Edward's Wrong Answer game  was honestly hilarious, so let's see if we can make this even more humorous than theirs! GO TEAM JACOB!

I'll start.

Why did bella jump off the cliff?

Views: 311

Replies to This Discussion

Orca whales. They'd all turn into sleek, shiny, beautiful orcas, and be stuck on the mossy ground and end up dying without any water around them (duh). Their rotting whale carcasses would cause the whole Olympic Peninsula stink with the pungent aroma of rotting whale flesh. Here's a few pictures of the pack... er, pod.... in water.

What would Bella do if she learned that Edward was actually a merman?

she hires Ursula!!!

Why does the pack need an alpha?
The pack needs an Alpha so they can have someone lead them on a journey quest ot the bottom of the ocean to find Ursula for Bella.

What would Edward do if he found out he'd made Ariel pregnant?
because her boyfriend is a unicon,& she has a donkey 4 a best friend.why is the twilight serious bout vampires???
Because vampires are the only enemies werewolves have, and she wanted to write about werewolves.. So naturally she HAD to include some vampires too..

Why is Emmett so buff?
What are you talking about? Emmett's not buff compared to Jake.

Who would win in a fight, Jake the orca or Edward the merman?
Jake the orca, Edward was to busy saving Ariel from Ursula and besides...jake rocks!

Why did the wolf-gene skip Billy?
Oh, it was still there in his genetics, but it was a recessive, not dominant, allele.... who am I kidding? He's not cool enough to be a wolf. Sorry, Billy.

How did Jake's mom die?
thanks!

When Jake's sisters realized that their Dad was so uncool, uncool enough to carry a dominant wolf allele, they split for Ohio together and left Jacob behind.

Where would the Cullens go live if Forks went up in smoke?.
because she saw something shiny in the water. why did bella follow Edward to Italy with Alice?
he's too ashamed of being uncool enough to skip a wolf gene and scare his two daughters away to walk

Where did Jake get his looks- HOT looks, that is-?
Well, he definitely didn't recieve them from Billy! Billy isn't really even Jake's dad. They just did a DNA test, and Jacob matched with Harry Clearwater. Not billy.

Who was Jake's mom?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service