The Twilight Saga

The story is going to be in Nessie's P.O.V. Most of the time. I might switcht to Jake's once in awhile (Takes place after Breaking Dawn)

Chapter One: Don't you love me?

I woke up in the morning, right as Aunt Alice popped into my room.

"Rise and Shine Nessie! It's you first day of high school!" She squeaked, waking me up completely.

I was exited to finally be going to high school with my best friend Jacob Black.

Except for the last couple of months, he hasn't felt like... just a friend. I wasn't sure why, but I tried not to worry about it.

I got out of bed and went to my over-sized closet, picking out a perfect back to school ensemble.

It was a skin-tight, purple shirt with one sleeve going to my elbow and the other just being a strap. It was my favorite shirt. I picked out a gray pair of extra skinny, skinny jeans. Aunt Alice wasn't very fond of skinny jeans but she said they looked great on me.

I went to my bathroom and brushed through my golden ringlets. My hair hung down to my waist now.

"Hurry up, Nessie. You're going to be late!" Mom called from the living room.

"I'm ready!" I yelled back, putting a head band on.

I ran out to the living room, grabbing my backpack. I kissed mom, dad, and everyone else goodbye, then ran out the door into Jake's car. He had promised to drive me to school today.

"Hey, Nessie. You look great." He said smiling.

"Thanks. You, too." I nudged his arm, playfully as he flashed my favorite smile.

We got to school barely on time and went to our first class. I was only a freshamn so I only had one class with Jake. After fourth period, we had lunch.

I spotted Jake across the cafeteria, sitting with some of the other wolves. I smiled and walked over to them.

I had this really weird pull to him. Like I didn't want to be too far away for too long. It was starting to become weird to me. "Hey guys. What's up?" I said sitting down.

" We were just... talking about something." Seth answered, serious. He looked like he was trying not to say something. I wonder what it was.

"Actually, Nessie. We were just talking about you." Jake whispered.

"Oh." Was all I could say. Why were they talking about me?

"Nessie? Can I talk to you? Alone?" Jake asked getting up holding out his hand for mine.

I grabbed his hand and he led me to a secluded corner right outside the cafeteria.

He looked around to make sure nobody was listening.

"What is it, Jake? You can tell me anything."

"Um... I- I'm not... completely sure how to say this." He stuttered, looking down at his hands.

"Just say it." I encouraged, smiling.

"Nessie. I'm in love with you." He spit out qucikly, but clearly enough for me to hear correctly.

I gasped.

Views: 511

Replies to This Discussion

Awwwwwwwwww... The get to start forever together!! =D Can't wait to read more!!
Aww! :D That is soo ... Dreamy.. romantic ^_^
Yipee great job
that was great ...glad you wrote more! i love the way you write !
thanks you all :DD ill try to write more soon..
since i have four stories now im only gonna be able to post about two or three times a week on this story... because right now Love Tells Its Own Story is my main story :D im really into writing it..
Thanks for reading... hopefully posting more soon(:
I love it.
:)
i love the story you should keep on writing
i will soon... i just gotta get some ideas... SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE IVE WRITTEN:(
yay they finally got married I lov the story!!:D write more soon:-)
I hope I founf the beginning!! I love your writing!! Are you friends w/ Rachel?
YES I am friends with rachel :DD
And this is a seperate story from my others SORRy.. I'll add you and send the link to Love Tells It's Own Story... Which is the first story of my two.. In a Heartbeat would be the sequel to it:DD
Okay Thanks for reading! I havent finished this one yet but im close(;
Chapter Thirty: The Honeymoon
Kay's P.O.V.

Seth and I made our way through the maze of people and found the gate to our flight. We got there just in time. The plane was just started to board. I grabbed his hand and smiled as he smiled at me. "Ready?" He asked.
"Of course."
"That's good." He whispered, kissing my cheek, making me blush.
We got on the plane and started talking about our future. Since we were married now, we neeed to think about kids. I know we are kind of young but it doesn't hurt to plan ahead.
We were going to Isle Esme. The same place my grandarents went. I couldn't wait to be alone with Seth for a whole week. A week is all the time we alotted to the honeymoon.
When we arrived at our destination we got on a boat and made our way out to the island.
About two hours later, I spotted a glow in the distance. The island. I had never seen it before and my grandparents said it was beautiful. I was trully excited.
Seth pulled the boat up to the moonlit dock and grabbed out bags. He helped me out of the boat and held my hand until we got to the front door.
When we got to the door, he dropped the bags and picked me up so he could carry his wife into the threshold. I giggled as his warm arms curled around me. He walked in the door and turned on all the downsatirs lights. He made his way through the rooms when he finally found a bedroom. Seth set me down on the bed, kissed me, then went to retrieve the luggage.
He returned and set out bags on the dresser.
"Do you mind if I take a shower first?" I asked.
"Sure. Whatever you want is fine." He smiled and I walked out the door to the bathroom.
I turned the water on full blast and stripped. I stepped in the steamy hot water and closed my eyes. It felt nice to take a shower after such a long flight.
After about twenty-five minutes, I turned the water off and wrapped a towel around me. I stepped out of the shower and out into the hallway.
I walked back to the bedroom and didn't find Seth. I searched the rest of the dowstairs with no luck. I looked outside. Nothing.
I sat and listened for a second and heard a shower running upstairs. I walked up the staircase, and syre enough, Seth had just stepped out of the shower, also.
We smiled at eachother. The only thing we both had on were towels. We raced down the stairs and back into the bedroom. It was a white bedroom. Very white.
It had doors that opened to the beach and a giant white bed right in the center of the room.
I sat at the edge of the bed and Seth came up to me, sliding the towel off himself, then unwrapping mine.
I could tell he was just as happy as I was to be starting our lives together.
Seth towered over me and kissed from my neck to my lips and back again. He repeated the pattern a few times before fully pulling me onto the bed.
At that moment, I knew that this was the beginning of the rest of our lives together. Forever.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service