The Twilight Saga

TWILIGHT IS BAD IT IS ONLY ABOUT THE IMPORTANTANCE OF HAVING A BF!!!!! ITS SOOOOOO STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Views: 286

Replies to This Discussion

r u crazy TWILIGHT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO great wat is wrong wit u
nothing is WRONG WIT me, twilight is a plague
i forgot already, im not a twilight hater, but im not a crazed fan
i WAS a crazed fan, but then i got a life
CUZ I WAS A CRAZED TWITARD!!!!! BUT THEN I READ A BETTER BOOK AND GOT A LIFE!
Lol this person must have a death wish, coming on a website called twilight saga and saying it sucks

sry to all, my brother posted this... haha

hey dude.. if you don't have anything good to say, just SHUT UP ang LEAVE this site..if you don't love twilight then so be it! but LEAVE the TWILIGHT LOVERS alone! you said you got a life ayt? then LEAVE OURS!

Dude was going ballistic over this. Man I have TWO older brothers who HATE twilight but they would do this me not to mention all the angry twilighters!

*Eye roll*

People are actually angry about this...

I agree with many of the others who have commented here. Why do you think this? Can you explain your reasoning? If you used to be a fan, how do you one day just stop? If you were and fan then you should also know why people like the series, so why criticize that?

I am very confused :(

Not to be rude, but it isn't JUST about having a boyfriend! It's about making decisions that can change your life for ever, and the ABSOLUTE GREATNESS of being in love at a young age. It's about being surround by people that you love, and being caught up in fairy tale world, making that into a question which is "What if it was all real?" It's about protecting the people you care for. It's life changing ♥

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service