The Twilight Saga

I prefer werewolves over vampires and I want to read some werewolf-ish books that are in the same style as the Twilight saga :D :P

Views: 21

Replies to This Discussion

there's this series about vamipres. its called the House of Night series by P.C. and Kristen Cast. theres another about immortals and the first book is called Evermore by Alison Noel.
Omg i luv the house of night series all i need 2read right now is tempted but i spent all my money on all this new moon stuff!!!!!
haha i thought it was a little dirty if you catch my drift, dont you? and if not, then im not one to judge :)
i have that one. but i didnt like the 1st ones. did Zoey and Stark ever get back together? i stopped in the middle of the 3rd one.
you would like the book called "Need" it is by Carrie Jones it has werewolves in it. it is kind of a lame version of twilight but still good if you can get that fact out of your mind. lol.
Evermore, Blue Moon, and Shadowland are really good books but they arent really about vampires nessisarily. There ARE vampires in them though, but no werewolves. I don't know if that helps, but oh well.
YOU ABSOULUTY POSITIVLEY HAVE 2 READ SHIVER BY MAGGIE STIVEWATER
IT IS THE BEST BOOK EVA
oh woops sorry. lol i didnt see the other reply about evermore... haha =D I love those books! Are you sure Shadowland already came out EverMOre<3?
who knows some really good werewolves books that can be found at a BARNS & NOBLE book store?
Intertwind by Gena Showalter is really good,and one of the main characters is a good looking, buff werewolf. The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare is good too, but the werewolves are kind of off to the side.
Okay have you heard of the book "Witch and Wizard" by James Patterson? I thought it would be stupid at first but my friend forced me to read it and I absolutely love it! It has nothing to do with werewolves or vampires but it's still really good.
And ya Shadowland is already out, I read it.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service