The Twilight Saga

EVERYONE THINKS THAT "JACOB" IS HOT, BUT YOUR LOOKING AT THE PERSON WHO PLAYS THE CHARACTER OF JACOB... WHO REALLY IS TEAM JACOB FOR WHO HE REALLY IS IN THIS WONDERFUL AND AMAZING SAGA THAT STEPHENIE MEYER CREATED. I MEAN DON'T GET ME WRONG TAYLOR IS HANDSOME, BUT HE'S ONLY THERE TO PLAY THE PAPER OF JACOB. I HAVE BEEN TEAM JACOB SINCE I READ THE BOOKS, NOT AFTER WATCHING THE MOVIE.

I GUESS I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHO ARE THE TRUE JACOB FALLOWERS....

Tags: BREAKING, DAWN, ECLIPSE, MOON, NEW, TAYLOR, TWILIGHT

Views: 341

Replies to This Discussion

same way i did
so true but even though its his time to shine in New Moon Breaking Dawn Is the ultimate go to book for tryin to understand why he does or thinks the way he does. Its interest to see him do all these things for Bella but its greater to finally put the pieces that always has someone asking " what was he thinking?" but i so totally agree with you. Any girl would be lucky to have a Jacob Black and yes i said a jacob black lol in her life. He might be what you call the prodigal son hmm im going to go think about that some more i'll get back to you about my last comment later.

I definitely agree with you, J2daT.

I like Set too. He doesn't see differences between wolf or vampire... he's got a great personality
you right
OMG I love seth in the books, hes so freakin good. I love that he can be with vampires without hassle
I see him kinda like the little anoying brother... in a good way. He's just so sweet.
i hadn't thought of seth in a seperate but yeah i agree i like seth's character alot too.
Hot Topic always has the best Twilight gear... or Amazon.. i have mine all ready to go.
yeah i saw that too. Not cool :{ But since they have not realeased any new merchandise with how he looks now, i settled for one from the Twilight movie. It's all good. I don't care who plays Jacob, im in love with Jacob himself.
I feel like Bella in away where I love both Edward and Jacob! I don't want to choose. I do have to say that I am getting real tired of Robsten though. Which is depressing me a little I don't want that stuff to ruin the story ya knw.
I love evrything about Jacob. His sense of humor,his passion,that he can love with every inch of his soul.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service