The Twilight Saga

EVERYONE THINKS THAT "JACOB" IS HOT, BUT YOUR LOOKING AT THE PERSON WHO PLAYS THE CHARACTER OF JACOB... WHO REALLY IS TEAM JACOB FOR WHO HE REALLY IS IN THIS WONDERFUL AND AMAZING SAGA THAT STEPHENIE MEYER CREATED. I MEAN DON'T GET ME WRONG TAYLOR IS HANDSOME, BUT HE'S ONLY THERE TO PLAY THE PAPER OF JACOB. I HAVE BEEN TEAM JACOB SINCE I READ THE BOOKS, NOT AFTER WATCHING THE MOVIE.

I GUESS I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHO ARE THE TRUE JACOB FALLOWERS....

Tags: BREAKING, DAWN, ECLIPSE, MOON, NEW, TAYLOR, TWILIGHT

Views: 346

Replies to This Discussion

Thought Taylor introduced me to Jacob, it is book Jacob that I really like.

- For me the main reason that I like Jacob is because he loves Bella so much. He knows that it it is an up hill battle but he is willing to take that chance. I think that he keeps going because he is desperately trying to save the life of the girl he loves. If Bella were to become a vampire, to Jacob it would be like she died, so therefore Edward represents death to Jacob. So in Jacob's mind, if he fails in winning Bella's heart then she will die. Can you imagine having that amount of pressure on yourself?
- I also really enjoy the friendship between Jacob and Bella. They are so much more honest with each other (Edward lies to Bella all the time). Bella really enjoys being with Jacob. She allows him to continue to hold her hand and put his arms around her (even after Edward comes back) which I think gives him encouragement that he might actually have a chance.
- The last main reason that I will give is that Jacob is willing to separate himself from his tribe and his pack family in order to save her life. She may not mean too, but she keeps taking that knife and stabbing him in the heart repeatedly throughout her pregnancy (Seth could have kept her warm, it did not need to be Jacob). He consistently puts his own feelings aside to try and make Bella happy.
- Other trivial reasons would be that I really like Jacob's sense of humor. I like that Jacob feels more like a real person.

My last comments
I will not say anything negative about Edward. But here is the thing with Edward, he doesn't exist. I am not talking about because he is a fictional character (so is Jacob) but rather the characteristics of his character are not realistic. You will NEVER find an Edward out there (I am very happily married so in essence I have my "Edward", but even he is not EDWARD you know what I mean).
But you can find a Jacob.
You can find a best friend who brightens your life and makes you smile, just by walking in the room. You can find someone who will protect you and make sure that you are safe. You can find someone who does stupid things (even something that may seem unforgivable). Someone that makes you angry, and yet you learn to forgive them. You can find someone who loves you more than you love them, and they can accept that. You can find someone who has seen you at your worst and still accept you for who you are, even though you might be damaged beyond repair. And these are some of reasons that I like Jacob.
In my eyes Jacob is that best friend guy u can count in always. I love his character sooooo much. How I wish there was "Jacob" out there for me. That's my kind of guy!
WOW!!!! That is an amazing response!

I'm really looking forward to seeing Jacob in Breaking Dawn. Gotta go watch it.

Guys, check out Time slipped at www.olylooptour.com This is the perfect Jacob Black song!

I am Team Jacob because...

-had it been me I would have chosen him, not Edward.

-he is a true friend. Even though he hates the choices Bella is making he still protects her.

-I think he is a well developed character who knows who he is and stands for what he believes in.

-although he has a wolf as a part of him he can still be the most gentle person when the need arises.

-the books made me believe in him.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service