The Twilight Saga

EVERYONE THINKS THAT "JACOB" IS HOT, BUT YOUR LOOKING AT THE PERSON WHO PLAYS THE CHARACTER OF JACOB... WHO REALLY IS TEAM JACOB FOR WHO HE REALLY IS IN THIS WONDERFUL AND AMAZING SAGA THAT STEPHENIE MEYER CREATED. I MEAN DON'T GET ME WRONG TAYLOR IS HANDSOME, BUT HE'S ONLY THERE TO PLAY THE PAPER OF JACOB. I HAVE BEEN TEAM JACOB SINCE I READ THE BOOKS, NOT AFTER WATCHING THE MOVIE.

I GUESS I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHO ARE THE TRUE JACOB FALLOWERS....

Tags: BREAKING, DAWN, ECLIPSE, MOON, NEW, TAYLOR, TWILIGHT

Views: 385

Replies to This Discussion

Im upsets with Taylor Lautner but that has been from back when shark boy and lava girl came out. And then when i read the books i loved Jacob cause he was funny, adventurous, outgoing, creative, brave and never gave up on love. Then when i found out that Taylor was playing him i was like noooooooooo wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!
I think she meant obssed....lol
Same here... i haven't read the books to them, they have just seen the movies but yeah... 3 of my 4 girls are team Jacob and my oldest is Team Emmett...lol
Hi , i love the books but films turned out to be so amazing aswell.I am all for Jacob and not just him , all the wearwolfs , love the fact that they are american Indians tribe , how it is all shown in the books, I am even in love with Jacob's dad !!!!
Yeah i notice that too that alot of people just like him for how he looks in the movie! But no, for me I always loved him!!! And I know that because I read the books even before they
started casting Twilight so yeah. GO TEAM JACOB!!!! (and to all the people who hate jacob... GO.TAKE.A.HIKE.) =D
Yeah i have too and that really irritates me... i can't stand it. I have talked to alot of ppl who like him for how Taylo looks. I don't think that they really understand Jacobs character... I Love Him...

first off, i agree with all of what you guys are saying here

But for future reference, this green writing is really hard to read. I had to highlight it with my cursor just to see what you said, lol!

Yeah i notice that too that alot of people just like him for how he looks in the movie! But no, for me I always loved him!!! And I know that because I read the books even before they
started casting Twilight so yeah. GO TEAM JACOB!!!! (and to all the people who hate jacob... GO.TAKE.A.HIKE.) =D
I know right? I've loved jacob since I remember... I mean the character, the jacob in the book... I mean I love Taylor Lautner soo much! and he is so hot...
But I remember when twilight the movie... I was like I love Jacob and talking about all Jacob, the book and how taylor played it... And my friends were like edward was hotter than jacob and edward and edward... and i was like that's not what i'm talking about... (even when i love taylor lautner more than robert lol) but now it is so annoying that all of them were like wow jacob is so hot with new moon... And i was like pss stop it! you were like jacob was ugly was this was that... So you all don't like him like you say so shut up! lol
I know what you mean. I have always loved Jacob, and my sister who is an Edward lover, use to make fun of Taylor cus of the wig he had to wear for the Jacob role. But i have always loved him. Jacob is the best choice for me.
I im 100% team Jacob because of the character and not because of taylor plays as jacob.yes!!i think taylor is hot but still i love jacob the character.GO TEAM JACOB!!!..
LOL... Right! I know what you mean...

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service