The Twilight Saga

EVERYONE THINKS THAT "JACOB" IS HOT, BUT YOUR LOOKING AT THE PERSON WHO PLAYS THE CHARACTER OF JACOB... WHO REALLY IS TEAM JACOB FOR WHO HE REALLY IS IN THIS WONDERFUL AND AMAZING SAGA THAT STEPHENIE MEYER CREATED. I MEAN DON'T GET ME WRONG TAYLOR IS HANDSOME, BUT HE'S ONLY THERE TO PLAY THE PAPER OF JACOB. I HAVE BEEN TEAM JACOB SINCE I READ THE BOOKS, NOT AFTER WATCHING THE MOVIE.

I GUESS I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHO ARE THE TRUE JACOB FALLOWERS....

Tags: BREAKING, DAWN, ECLIPSE, MOON, NEW, TAYLOR, TWILIGHT

Views: 388

Replies to This Discussion

that was kind rude, huh?

why should it be such a big deal if someone is Team Jacob or Team Edward, no matter we are all joined as Team Twilight right?

Jacob is the most caring guy, edward just seems like he likes bella because of the fac he cant read her. Jacob has always been there for her. And the fact that he is hot helps but it's not why people love him so much. Jacob is the perfect guy to alot of people.
I'm not gonna lie, at first i liked Edward...but then i started to see things from Jacob's perspective and i was like awwww he's so sweet! and Taylor Lautner is sooo hott! but now i am a loyal jacob fan with about 20 posters (no joke.) and a t-shirt!!!!!!! lol but i do still think bella and edward belong together ....i'll take jacob for myself lol
girl u took the words right out of my mouth
sorry to say this,but the first time i was watching Twilight and when Edward (Rob)was being introduced in the movie,i went like ,"Ewww,Yuk!Who is the producer of this movie?He or She must have been blind to choose such an ugly guy for being the main character in such a good movie.But then later i saw him in a different perspective.The way he loved Bella kinda made me like him.But I had already seen Jacob (he was introduced before Edward was) and i sort of had a crush on his flowing hair.Thats when i knew i was team Jacob,coz he looked like a good guy.so we are sort of the same about who we chose first.
i have a few shirts that have team Jacob on them then i have made several that have a pic of Taylor on them or they say i love taylor or they say taylor all over them
I'm totally Jacoby girl :) He's like my dreaamm best friend, he's amazing all around and I would LOVE to actually know him. Unfortunately he's fictional... Jacob over Edward 100%!!
u said it girl again hes way better then Edward
I am I've loved Jacob ever since new moon when you really got to know him
love him to death, i love taylor too but him and jacob are completely seprate
I am both a Jacob and Taylor Lautner fan.But if it wasn't for Jacob being created by SM ,I wouldn't be a aTaylor fan.I love Jacob Black because he loves his best friend so much and he doesn't care what her boyfriend thinks of it.He goes to over-boundary extent to protect her even when she knows she's getting herself in danger and even when she knows that she's in love with him and doesn't reciprocate,he doesn't act in a selfish way.He even doesn't want to show that he's hurt so that he doesn't upset her.So that's why i love Jacob,and their are many more reasons why i love him.He's even like me in some ways.
you said it girl but i think he needs to show a little more to tell her that she broke his heart
that showed that he's not selfish.actually selfless.I'm sort of that way sometimes,that's why i thought it was good that he didn't show it.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service