The Twilight Saga

EVERYONE THINKS THAT "JACOB" IS HOT, BUT YOUR LOOKING AT THE PERSON WHO PLAYS THE CHARACTER OF JACOB... WHO REALLY IS TEAM JACOB FOR WHO HE REALLY IS IN THIS WONDERFUL AND AMAZING SAGA THAT STEPHENIE MEYER CREATED. I MEAN DON'T GET ME WRONG TAYLOR IS HANDSOME, BUT HE'S ONLY THERE TO PLAY THE PAPER OF JACOB. I HAVE BEEN TEAM JACOB SINCE I READ THE BOOKS, NOT AFTER WATCHING THE MOVIE.

I GUESS I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHO ARE THE TRUE JACOB FALLOWERS....

Tags: BREAKING, DAWN, ECLIPSE, MOON, NEW, TAYLOR, TWILIGHT

Views: 340

Replies to This Discussion

i am totally a jacob fan. i loved him from the first time i read the series.
To be perfectly honest, Jackson Rathbone, Peter Facennelli (bad speller), & Kellan Lutz are all better looking than the both of them (not nessecarily in the movie but just walking around in public, yeah). I like both of them, but the whole "They're really hot" thing is just a bonus in my book. Sure, I wasn't interested in the twilight series till New Moon came out (in theaters) but I didn't exactly have a good idea at what they looked like before I had already made up my mind that they are (ignoring the whole werewolf-vampire thing, as Bella does) EXACTLY THE SAME. Sure, thier interests and senses of humor and sometimes thier ideas of 'safe' are different, and of course Stephenie Meyer did an excellent job with thier characters, but still, you have to admit, when Bella wasn't an object anymore, they got along great, remember?

I am a true jacob follower I don't care what looks like
I really agree with you. You have some very interesting points. This is so far one of the best replies yet.

but being a 'true JACOB fan' as you put it has nothing to do with Taylor. Jacob is a character from the books and to be a true Jacob fan you should relate well with that character. Taylor is just the person portraying the character in the movies. Now to be a 'true TAYLOR fan' I would say yes, you would have to actually know him. Does that makes sense? No they are not dating anymore. They were though!

Of course it is Jacob of the novels who is mesmerizing! Although how much of his character was made alive by Taylor Lautner is a big factor.
I love jacob nt who plays him in the movies taylor is gorgoues i love him but my love for jacob is diff ever since i read twilight i wanted more of him and wen read new moon i fell in love wit him hes sweet hes loyal he real hes funni hes a shoulder to cry on hes always there never askin for anything i never like edward i jus tolerate him jacob is everything i want not edward i couldnt love someone lik him
i love him when i read new moon coz that's when the author described him...he's sooo sweet,friendly,a lot of sense of humor..i love jacob as he is
im really team Jacob from d start of d book too!but i admit it was more definate when i watched d movies!
I do think the actor of Jacob is hot but its mainly the personality of the character that i like the most most people i know are saying i want to find my "Jacob" who is right for them mostly because of his personality Stephenie gave him.
TEAM EDWARD!!!!!! xD Idk I just feel like reading these... haha Jacob sucks
Please don't disrespect.....

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service