The Twilight Saga

EVERYONE THINKS THAT "JACOB" IS HOT, BUT YOUR LOOKING AT THE PERSON WHO PLAYS THE CHARACTER OF JACOB... WHO REALLY IS TEAM JACOB FOR WHO HE REALLY IS IN THIS WONDERFUL AND AMAZING SAGA THAT STEPHENIE MEYER CREATED. I MEAN DON'T GET ME WRONG TAYLOR IS HANDSOME, BUT HE'S ONLY THERE TO PLAY THE PAPER OF JACOB. I HAVE BEEN TEAM JACOB SINCE I READ THE BOOKS, NOT AFTER WATCHING THE MOVIE.

I GUESS I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHO ARE THE TRUE JACOB FALLOWERS....

Tags: BREAKING, DAWN, ECLIPSE, MOON, NEW, TAYLOR, TWILIGHT

Views: 346

Replies to This Discussion

can i have a shirt and i have been team jacobe from the start
I think Jacob Black the best looking person in the Twilight saga He is one fine hunk.I'm so jealous of Bella because she kissed Jacob and then she left him. I have always been team Jacob because In twilight he was so shy and was like a little teenager. Then In New Moon i still loved him because he is funny.In Eclipse he was just so confident and he might of said some dumb things to bella but who cares!!! he is so hilarious and then in Breaking Dawn him and Alice my favorite vampire started to form a friendship when Bella got pregannt and annoying. And Im Team Jacob because Edward is toooo over pretective.
ME ME ME ME! I was Team Jacob since New Moon. Twilight Edward was OK. But, now Team Jacob. And Team Taylor. But mostly Jacob....Jacob....
I read New Moon BEFORE I watched Twilight the movie. BEFORE
I've read the books before it was clear that the books were picturized. I'm Team Jacob since "New Moon". Sure Team Edward has more members, but I think it's only because Rob Pattinson plays the paper of Edward. For me Edward isn't a person to fall in love with. He's handsome, of course, and his character wonderful, but he ISN'T Jacob.
to me i think that would make team edward have less people. rob pattinson is just not beautiful to me. taylor lautner on the other hand is hot!
i totally agree. yes, i know that tayor lautner is super hot, but does that matter? he isnt the real jacob, just portrayed by him
I am deffo team jacob- i fell in love with his character from the books not his actor even though he is v hot! :P i actualy used this topic for my debate class- its kinda sad i know but everyone has a side to it and it is surprising just how many ppl are team jake pple just because of Taylor xoxo
To be honest after i read twilight, i was only team edward, but after new moon, eclipse and breaking dawn i learned how to love and understand who Jacob Black truly was. He's closer to perfection than any other character in the story. Not only is he caring, loving, and passionate but he's not afraid of showing his true emotions and give people a piece of his mind. Love him!
Well in the beginning when i saw the movie yes of course I thought that Jacob Black was insanely hot but during the movie he was just a character that appeared only a few times on the movie. Then i read the books, all of them and I fell in love with the book Jacob he's the one i go for and i always will go for Jacob. I fell in love with his character and who he was, how he was and what he did for the people he loved or he cared about, i loved his personality and everything about him in the book.
i love jacob for his character in the saga because in twilight he never cought my eye but he was so so sweet. and when seen previews to NEW MOON yeah my eyes were attracked and i was hooked but still in the book NEW MOON i still love his chacater he is so great and he is there for bella when edward isnt not,yeah he try to protect her. Jacob puts her back together fills the hole in her chest and is her sunlight shining bright;. and in ECLISPE he does cross the line by kissing her but he is inlove with her and anyone would do that if they had the chance with the one they love. He is great and in BREAKING DAWN he comes back for bella's wedding even if he lets his emotions get the best of him, he still goes to be there with her for when she is supposely "sick" and stays there thur the whole thing and then yeah imprints to bella's and edward's baby girl but still he is so put into it so emtional and is there to help them with everything.
I am but I'm also a Team Edward fan so I'm Team Switzerland.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service