The Twilight Saga

EVERYONE THINKS THAT "JACOB" IS HOT, BUT YOUR LOOKING AT THE PERSON WHO PLAYS THE CHARACTER OF JACOB... WHO REALLY IS TEAM JACOB FOR WHO HE REALLY IS IN THIS WONDERFUL AND AMAZING SAGA THAT STEPHENIE MEYER CREATED. I MEAN DON'T GET ME WRONG TAYLOR IS HANDSOME, BUT HE'S ONLY THERE TO PLAY THE PAPER OF JACOB. I HAVE BEEN TEAM JACOB SINCE I READ THE BOOKS, NOT AFTER WATCHING THE MOVIE.

I GUESS I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHO ARE THE TRUE JACOB FALLOWERS....

Tags: BREAKING, DAWN, ECLIPSE, MOON, NEW, TAYLOR, TWILIGHT

Views: 392

Replies to This Discussion

READ THIS: WHEN I READ ECLIPSE I SREAMED FOR 10 STRAIGHT MINUTES WHEN BELLA FOUND OUT SHE WAS IN LOVE WITH JAKE; WHEN IT SEEMS THAT JACOB WAS DEAD, I STARTED PANICKING- MY HEARTBEAT WAS UNEVEN AND THEN, A BREATH OF RELIEF WHEN I DISCOVERED HE WAS JUSTS INJURED. THEN, WHEN BELLA CHOSE EDWARD, I FELT LIKE I HAD BEEN ABANDONED, IT FELT HORRIBLE, I WAS SO MESSED UP WHEN BELLA GOT MARRIED I WANTED TO CRY. I STILL CAN'T EVEN LOOK AT MY BREAKING DAWN BOOK WITHOUT FEELING A HOLE IN MY CHEST. JAKE'S PAIN IS MY PAIN.
MAYBE I'M JUST COO-COO, BUT I LOVE JACOB BLACK, THE CHARACTER, RAGARDLESS HOT TAYLOR LAUTNER.
That is so sweet. Thats what i feel everytime i read the books. I feel like craying many times. It's hard to put my feeling in words, but i know what you mean... Crazy but i do.
me me me . i mean .. come on, i know that taylor is like this and like that. but this suppose to be about the caracter. Yeah i agree that he play's it very well but it still Jacob Black that i love :)
i like jacob, and not just bc he is hot, but because he is a kind and a brotherly figure to everyone around him. i have him everywhere in my room and i have made a blanket wiht him on it.
im a country girl so i am defenatly team wolf seriously but jacob (the charictar) helps the fact all i hear at school is JACOB IS SOOOOOOOOO HOT but im in it for the inside not out
iVE ALWAYS LOVED JACOB...HE iS SO UNCONDiTiONALLY iN LOVE WiTH BELLA...HES THE ONLY ONE THAT iS THERE FOR HER...i HATE THE PEOPLE THAT JUS LiKE HiM CAUSE "HE HOT" HES THE BEST ON THE iNSiDE...HE JUS KEPT COMiNG BACK EVEN THOUGH HE WAS HURTiNG HiMSELF...THEN i WAS GLAD EVERYTHiNG WORKED OUT FOR HiM AND BELLA...EVERYONE iS HAPPY NOW...
Yes! Jacob is a very amazing person. He gets to know Bella better than himself. He's always there for her through the end. I say the end, because him imprinting on Nessie is the begining to his complete happiness. You can always connect to him in one way or another.
i believe team jacob is meant to support the character Jacob Black himself, and im totally committed to team jacob no offense team edward and bella i guess but his character is apart of the foundation that creates this story without jacob i feel the real love story would be lost and it would be another Dracula story , not that i wouldnt still read it because i so totally would. With that said Taylor L. is just the icing on the cake. not on is he the reality character but he is eye candy
I have always had a soft spot for Jacob. Honestly, after my first read of all 4 books, I had fallen in love with Edward and Jacob. But then I joined this site and began to truly analyze both of the characters through discussion, then re-read the saga and realized that my truest loyaly lies with Jacob's character. Edward is so whiney and over-protective and mellow-dramatic, but Jacob is just chill, and yet very loving and devoted, but not overbearing. I always watch the few scenes in Twilight that Jacob is in over and over again because I love Jacob...the way he was with Bella, AND the way that Taylor portrayed him. I love when they are walking on the beach and he says "Really its just like an old scary story..." Its serioulsy the cutest thing and is said just the way I would expect Jake to say it. New Moon is by far my favorite book, so seeing Taylor bring THAT part of Jacob to life was even more amazing...because in New Moon he is just everything and anything I would want from a man in my life...a best friend who loves everything about you, even that you love his enemy. That's priceless!!!

Oh yeah, and Taylor Lautner is TOTALLY hot ; ) that didn't hurt either! But after all that, I think I made my case that it wasn't just Taylor's hotness that caused me to find myself Jacob-side.
I could not have put this down in better words my self. Glad you choose Jacob.
omg i am so a true jacob folower!!
I am totally team jacob i have been since twilight. he is hilarious and knows how to have a good time. he also cares for a lot of people and sticks up for what he thinks is right.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service