The Twilight Saga

EVERYONE THINKS THAT "JACOB" IS HOT, BUT YOUR LOOKING AT THE PERSON WHO PLAYS THE CHARACTER OF JACOB... WHO REALLY IS TEAM JACOB FOR WHO HE REALLY IS IN THIS WONDERFUL AND AMAZING SAGA THAT STEPHENIE MEYER CREATED. I MEAN DON'T GET ME WRONG TAYLOR IS HANDSOME, BUT HE'S ONLY THERE TO PLAY THE PAPER OF JACOB. I HAVE BEEN TEAM JACOB SINCE I READ THE BOOKS, NOT AFTER WATCHING THE MOVIE.

I GUESS I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHO ARE THE TRUE JACOB FALLOWERS....

Tags: BREAKING, DAWN, ECLIPSE, MOON, NEW, TAYLOR, TWILIGHT

Views: 385

Replies to This Discussion

i am :D:D:D
ME!! I've loved him since i read New Moon in 2007 ish or 2008,dont remember. Even before the movie Twilight was out! .
Amazing, you guys talk about Jacob as though he were a neighbor, or someone real, not a character in a novel!
Amazing! You guys talk about Jacob as though he were a neighbor or a friend - someone real, not a character in a book!

He is real. You could go out and find a guy like him with no problem. A good friend who will stick by you. So in a way he is a good friend to some :)

dude i totally agree with u i luv Taylor and the real Jacob
I am a Team Jacob, besides I don't think Taylor is so HOT.
I am a die hard Team Jacob fan. I was all for Jacob waayyyyy before i saw the movies. It was just that way that Stephenie wrote his words--they drew me in.
MY ROOM IS TEAM JACOB-FIED!!!
i have NOTHING but taylor lautner posters in my room, i have jacob tees, and my blanket has a big taylor face on it so i "sleep" with him every night! :D
Mhey.!!!! luved jacob before ii even knew taylor was playin the part.!
Go team Jacob!!! I lloved him in Eclipse!!!
can i have a shirt? i am on team jacob because he is funny and nice

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service