The Twilight Saga

Ok... So you can only read the Twilight Saga but so many times, and I'm looking for suggestions as to what to read next. If you guys can just throw some ideas in there I would appreciate it

Views: 107

Replies to This Discussion

The series that I have read recently are:
-The House of Night
-The Immortals
-The Darkest Powers
I really enjoyed these!
stepine suggested the hunger games i read them they were amazing!
Vampire kissies is another great book
another book stepine wrote is the host i fell in love with it!
you could also read vampire dairies they just made a T.V. show of it
i could go on and on but you would get bored!
I would recommend Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick. its about fallen angels. its really good. Dark Visions by L.J. Smith is really good as well. The Dark Guardian Series by Rachel Hawthorne. (its mostly about werewolves: amazing) her books are really good if you like romance. another book would be Kissed by an Angel by Elizabeth Chandler
*I have plenty more to recommend, but these are some of my favorite... just let me know*
I read Kissed by an Angel... Loved it!!!
Hush Hush was awesome too. Its sequel comes out this fall
is awesome!
Yep! Have you read Crescendo? I'ts an excellent sequel!
Thanks for the suggestion!
The Host was wicked!
Okay....if you like the whole vampire idea in books, i have read a series called The House of Night series. Its kinda old news, but when i found out about it, i couldnt put the books down. Its a very interesting series, like average teen becoming a vampire and starts a whole new life. Its very good, i would suggest to read them. Youll enjoy them.
Umm There's This Story "Talk To The Hand" its kinda mature but im not sure if u want to read.... its a good book to me ;)
Blue Bloods,
Evermore,
Percy Jackson,
House of Night,

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service