The Twilight Saga

Kristy Locke(coventry)'s Discussions

Discussions Replied To (102) Replies Latest Activity

"mmm.mmmm....mmmm"

Kristy Locke(coventry) replied Dec 8, 2010 to Breaking Dawn Info.... videos, trailers/fan-made vids, sneak peeks, pics and updates

477 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by Janice

"Wow check out the bod!!!"

Kristy Locke(coventry) replied Dec 8, 2010 to Breaking Dawn Info.... videos, trailers/fan-made vids, sneak peeks, pics and updates

477 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by Janice

"Love the grass scene!!! drool! but i was all amped up and then they stopped! darn it!"

Kristy Locke(coventry) replied Dec 4, 2010 to CASSANDRA CLARE - CITY OF GLASS - THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS SERIES BOOK # 3 - SPOILERS WITHIN BE WARNED!!!

54 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by COUGAR

"i know! i dont know how many times ive seen that CWA discussion and wanted to have a…"

Kristy Locke(coventry) replied Nov 13, 2010 to CASSANDRA CLARE - CITY OF GLASS - THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS SERIES BOOK # 3 - SPOILERS WITHIN BE WARNED!!!

54 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by COUGAR

"yes!! LOL! i can just imagine C's face when she reads that jace wants to muck around…"

Kristy Locke(coventry) replied Nov 11, 2010 to CASSANDRA CLARE - CITY OF GLASS - THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS SERIES BOOK # 3 - SPOILERS WITHIN BE WARNED!!!

54 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by COUGAR

"i finally finished reading it! yey! *TOTAL SPOILER ALERT* my favourite part of this…"

Kristy Locke(coventry) replied Oct 28, 2010 to CASSANDRA CLARE - CITY OF GLASS - THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS SERIES BOOK # 3 - SPOILERS WITHIN BE WARNED!!!

54 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by COUGAR

"im still rereading crescendo but i should be done by this arvo, hopefully and then i…"

Kristy Locke(coventry) replied Oct 27, 2010 to CASSANDRA CLARE - CITY OF GLASS - THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS SERIES BOOK # 3 - SPOILERS WITHIN BE WARNED!!!

54 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by COUGAR

"OHHH......its way way more then nice! *giggles*"

Kristy Locke(coventry) replied Oct 27, 2010 to CASSANDRA CLARE - CITY OF GLASS - THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS SERIES BOOK # 3 - SPOILERS WITHIN BE WARNED!!!

54 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by COUGAR

"Is KC refusing to read these?! is she crazy?! KC READ THEM!!!"

54 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by COUGAR

"Firstly, is that guy in the pic above supposed to be sebastian??? if it then.....THU…"

Kristy Locke(coventry) replied Oct 26, 2010 to CASSANDRA CLARE - CITY OF GLASS - THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS SERIES BOOK # 3 - SPOILERS WITHIN BE WARNED!!!

54 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by COUGAR

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service