The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'Twilight' (8)

← Back to Official Twilight Saga Group - Australia
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Breaking Dawn the movie

post your updates here for Breaking Dawn. What have you heard ?

Started by blueangel

4 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by blueangel

DEAR DAVID SLADE AND SUMMIT ENTERTAINMENT.....

Hi fellow diehard Twilight fans....yes you know who you are!!! After watching the 7 min approx Eclipse feature..I came to think wouldn't it…

Started by COUGAR

32 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Elanor Mahon

What are your picks from the Eclipse soundtrack

Have you been to Stephenie's page and checked out the possibles for the soundtrack? It is a bit weighed down by MUSE but some won't make it…

Started by blueangel

0 Mar 4, 2010

Other Books...

Ok... I have read the Twilight Saga too many times to count. I am very into the supernatural theme of books. I wanna know who else has read…

Started by Jennifer Meyer

18 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Kristine

Who has been a fan the longest?

I have been aware of it since its release but just passed it off as another teen romance and rolled my eyes. So the short answer is 4 month…

Started by blueangel

8 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Danielle

Hi All. For those over 26 and feel kinda silly about there obsession...this is for you

Hi I hope this is ok, but I have created a blog(personal blog) about being a 30yr old mother of two and having a obsession with The Twiligh…

Started by Kylie

17 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Leanne Toye

Romeo and Juliet

Have any of read R &J and Wuthering heights. and found the quotes and compared stories with TWi.?

Started by blueangel

10 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by SJA FanFiction

Bella's Diary

I found this website a few weeks back its called Bella's Diary, Its not written by Stephenie Meyer but its still a good continuation from t…

Started by Jennifer Meyer

1 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by χtiɳa

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service